Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-30-2003, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think SVU is the best of all the Law and Order shows. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 05-30-2003, 04:31 PM
MST Manager

Sorry if this has been posted already, but SVU is moving to Tuesdays at 10pm starting this coming fall TV season.

DAMN!

Now, I have to tape SVU and watch NYPD Blue.
Old 05-30-2003, 08:52 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm a big fan of SVU.. I've been watching it ever since it's first episode. I'm very rarely disappointed in it. I love all the cast members.. I think they all work great together. And the stories are always riviting and thought provoking.. My best friend and I watch it every week (along with the other two)and we always end up discussing it aferwards. She even makes special trips down to my house so we can watch it together.

Icon credit to Rogue_missy @LJ
Old 06-13-2003, 10:31 PM
Loyal Fan

I've actually seen them film SVU around my college several times in May. I think it was for the season opener, 'cause the scenes had nothing to do w/the finale.

Ooh, and I have proof. 'Cause I took a pic.

G(tb)^2
Old 06-23-2003, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I`m also a big fan of Law and Order: SVU and almost always catch it whenever it comes on. It`s my favorite out of the Law and Order series, mainly because it`s more grittier with it`s cases than the other two shows and in many ways is more intriguing at times, especially with the surprise twists.
Old 06-25-2003, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I think the grit has mirgrated to SVU from the Orginal series. I like how sometimes we don't see a trial/plea bargain and the show ends with the perp confessing. I think it makes thing more real, and makes you think.

Come visit the WWE/Wrestling Board

When we're free to love anyone we choose
When this world's big enough for all different views
When we all can worship from our own kind of pew
Then we shall be free
Old 07-19-2003, 09:03 PM
Absolute Fan

SVU is definaltly my favorite out of the L&O series. the physcology behind the cases always gets me hooked. to quote/paraphrase last nights rerun: "Homicide is about the how, SVU is about the why."
Dr. Cox: Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.
----
PETA
People for the Eating of Tasty Animals
Old 09-30-2003, 08:36 PM
Total Fan

This is my first posting on the board, but I've been watching the various Law and Order series' semi-regularly (I miss episodes here and there).

I caught SVU tonight(Tuesday Sept. 30), and noticed it was a bit different. It wasn't based around the usual 'sex-crimes' storyline.

Is that going to be a new thing this season, or was it just for tonight's episode?

[ 09-30-2003: Message edited Elektra ]
Old 10-04-2003, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

Hi Elektra, welcome to board. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Glad you got to see an ep.

To answer your question, there have been some epsiodes/cases in the past where the ep hasnt focused on an actual sex crime. In reality, I'm not sure why SVU was called to the scene. Maybe because the victims were found nude?

I'm not certain if this a new thing permenately but it was a nice twist.

Come visit the WWE/Wrestling Board

When we're free to love anyone we choose
When this world's big enough for all different views
When we all can worship from our own kind of pew
Then we shall be free
Old 10-06-2003, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

L&O SVU is def. my fave L&O shows. I watch it all the time, one of my fave tv shows that isn't a teen drama [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

darylbeth
Old 10-13-2003, 06:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Carrie99:
<STRONG>Erik was in 'Damaged' in January and then in 'Dominance' which aired in April. I have no idea if he'll be back.</STRONG>
I hopes he come back. I loved him on those two episodes. Plus he's so adorable and loveable. I hope he permanently joins the cast sometime in the near future.
Old 10-13-2003, 07:40 PM
New Fan

Well, I've just found the board and as you can see from my silly board name, I'm a Munch and Fin fan also. As much as I enjoy the whole show, and I like Benson and Stabler, I think the Fin and Munch stuff is the most interesting.

The constant diet of Benson and Stabler primary stories has become a little dull, imho.

To Carrie the board moderator, I'm going to put this on my SVU site that has a few links coming through. Hopefully that will help keep the board alive.
Old 10-15-2003, 02:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

what did you all think of last nights episode? i didn't expect the Ada to die...and then for her really to have been put into witness protection - AYE.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 10-21-2003, 05:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dommie:
<STRONG>what did you all think of last nights episode? i didn't expect the Ada to die...and then for her really to have been put into witness protection - AYE.</STRONG>
I knew something was off when they said she died from getting shot in the right arm. It was a little unlikely. But overall I liked it, I'm wondering why she ask to meet just Benson and Stabler. I mean Alex was way better friends with the Captain than she was with Stabler. I wonder if Benson and Stabler are gonna keep Cabot going into Witness Protection a secret from Fin and Munch?

munchandfin - I totally agree. Fin and Munch are much more interesting. I wish they give more episodes on these two, or at least mix it up more often. I think Stabler and Fin make good partners together too.
Old 10-23-2003, 08:43 PM
New Fan

I love this show! It's amazing put together, and well acted. Just an overall great show.