Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-25-2003, 05:46 AM
Elite Fan

What current TV show would you like to see Jen in?

If Jennifer Garner could do a guest stint or have a leading role in any current TV show what would you like it to be?

Please also give a reason [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I would love to see Jen on an episode of 24. I could really see her working with Jack Bauer as his partner or even as his enemy. Imagine the fight scene that they could have!!

On the other hand, Jen would also be cool in something like Friends or Scrubs. It would be nice to see Jen in a comedy role and I can see her as one of Joey;s girlfriends or something like that in Friends.

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 11-26-2003, 02:02 AM
Elite Fan

I agree with you foreva_99, she could stretch her acting ability in both drama and comedy there. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I would like to see her maybe in Smallville or Charmed too where she can have some sort of supernatural powers that would be cool [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] She could be a ghost too, and she would still be great at it!
Old 11-26-2003, 07:33 AM
Extreme Fan

I'd love to see her in ER... A doctor for a day, I'm totally a [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Carby [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] fan but I'd still love ot see Jen and Noah working side by side... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Michael: "She just said... Vaughn it's bigger than I thought." (1.22 Commentary)
Old 11-26-2003, 08:09 AM
Passionate Fan

I'd love to see her in dramas like ER or 24,I can totally see her working with Jack Bauer or Noah Wyle.
That'd be great to see her in comedy as well, like Friends [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I love when she plays comedic roles, she's soo good there. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

[ 11-26-2003: Message edited -Alina- ]
Old 11-26-2003, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]~*Riss*~ [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]:
<STRONG>I'd love to see her in ER... A doctor for a day, I'm totally a [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Carby [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] fan but I'd still love ot see Jen and Noah working side by side... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I wasn't going to start my ER/Noah gushing here..but I'd love to see that! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'd love to see Jen on ER. That would be cool!
Old 11-26-2003, 07:00 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I have never been a fan or ER before so I couldn't comment about Jen in that show.

Seeing her on Charmed would be nice though. She has dark hair so she would fit in really well with the Halliwell sisters.

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 11-30-2003, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd love to see Jen hosting something too...not sure what but I think she's make a very cool and entertaining host. She was great on SNL..so, maybe something else would be good.
Old 12-01-2003, 05:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by foreva_99:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I have never been a fan or ER before so I couldn't comment about Jen in that show.

Seeing her on Charmed would be nice though. She has dark hair so she would fit in really well with the Halliwell sisters.</STRONG>
That'd be a great show to see her on... It'd be cool i reckon, she could be like a cousin or something....
Michael: "She just said... Vaughn it's bigger than I thought." (1.22 Commentary)
Old 12-01-2003, 06:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -ellie-:
<STRONG>I'd love to see Jen hosting something too...not sure what but I think she's make a very cool and entertaining host. She was great on SNL..so, maybe something else would be good.</STRONG>
The only problem i have with that is that I don't have cable so there'd be no way i could watch it unless I could download it... which'd be cool [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But what would be even better??? If she'd come visit her fans down under? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] ::hinthintnudgenudge:: hahaha... oh, then she could be on all the aussie shows... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Live Rove...ok, i neeed to stop living in a fantasy world..........right.......now! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oooh yes! She definitely needs to be on Rove! That would be an awesome interview!
Old 12-01-2003, 09:03 AM
New Fan

My fav TV shows are 24 and Alias, so I would definitely like to see her along side Kiefer Sutherland. That would be cool.

Also it would be quite interesting if she was on CSI. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

I think that it would be really cool to see her on Friends. Not only could she pull off a comedic role in that show, she would fit in with the cast and characters. I was thinking about it and I don't see her fitting in Everwood or Smallville or something...but with Friends she just seems to fit. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]Lulu
Old 12-02-2003, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

Since I watch Everwood, it'd be cool seeing her on that. But it would be great to see her just totally let loose and on Scrubs or Friends or something. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hmm, 24 would be awesome! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] So would ER. Or maybe even Las Vegas, that show is good! I can definitely see Jenn being very stylish in some get up. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 12-04-2003, 11:27 PM
Supreme Fan

Does Punk'd count? I'd love to see her reaction after being punk'd.
Old 12-04-2003, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I'd love to see that! Her reaction would be hilarious, I'd imagine. And I just love that show!