Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-03-2012, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Even though everything's changed... some things don't...

... I'm not going to lose you twice. ~ Vaughn (Alias)

So this may come as a surprise to some people but I have decided to step down as mod of the board. This has been by far the hardest decision I've made on FF ever. I have stepped down as mod on FF before but it's nothing like what I am about to do here. It has been on my mind for ages now but I kept putting it off or kept ignoring it because I didn't want it to seem like by stepping down I was giving up on the board. It's nothing like that at all.

The board means so much to me more than you would ever know. When I first came to post on the board, it was on low post count and was struggling to survive. I always saw myself as this angel who came by and saved the day. I knew what I was getting myself into when I committed myself as mod of the board but the struggles the board suffers everyday impacted me deeply. I'm still amazed that I have kept the board alive for so long for more than 1.5 years that I have modded the board especially everything I was going through in real life. The board got customized too which was one of the greatest accomplishments it could have gotten! I'm very proud I managed to do all that and I will always be a fan of Jen and you can always find me at my site (Jennifer Garner Fans). I just feel like it is best for me and my well being if I step down.

By stepping down, I am not sure what will happen to the board. That was why I never decided to do it sooner and kept putting it off. I will still be posting on the board. You will NEVER lose me as a poster. I just don't know what is in store for the board now. And I really hope I haven't disappointed anyone. It was already hard to begin with when I sent the pm in. I literally was about to burst out crying. And there is still a whole in my heart even after writing this. I just know it's the best decision that I could have made..

Jasmine
Old 04-04-2012, 01:44 AM
Elite Fan

Awww, Jas. I don't think you're disappointing anyone. You have to do what's best for you. When you devote time to a board it becomes a part of you so this has to be tough for you to do.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so sorry, I'm sure you did the best you could and your posters know it
Old 04-04-2012, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so sorry you felt you had to step down Jas! I hope the board and you the best.
a meaningful, sane existence
Old 04-04-2012, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

i really didn't want to do this but i felt like i had no choice anymore..

i just rather be a poster on the board instead of being a mod.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ so sad to read this but thank you for all that you have done for this board best of luck for you and your goals
Old 04-06-2012, 10:01 AM
MST Manager

Aww, take care of yourself, Jasmine. Thanks for your dedication and hard work to this board.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you! I will still be posting on the board. I just can no longer mod it..
Old 04-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll miss u as mod, Jas! Thanks so much for doing such a good job!