Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2015, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Would be lovely to see her doing Indie she would completely rock them and could see her being an actress that would appreciate doing them; doing something that isn't Hollywood or large scale

Though still want Solo Mystique movies so maybe do an Indie movie or two then be back as Mystique
Old 03-19-2015, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

I think the term indie has changed in the last 20 years.

SLP was called an indie movie. Yet it cost $20 million to make, pus all that for marketing and Oscar costs. When I think Indie. I think Clerks by Kevin Smith. A film which was made for next to nothing.

Jen has been in some indie films. The Burning Plain, the Poker House and Like Crazy I suppose.

But yes. Those Mystique solo movies need to happen. Like if she agrees to be in a Mystique solo film. They will fund and let her so a small project she wants.

I've also finished 15 full length original scripts. here is a blog for them.
http://kipsscripts.blogspot.com/
Old 03-19-2015, 07:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

I would love her to do blockbusters and indies wherever she can fit it on her schedule, and she has complete say so of course.
I would love for her to have her own franchise movies as Mystique, and they accomodate her needs. Which I'm sure they will. Some in the media claim she is to become the female Hugh Jackman of the X-Men franchise.
Old 03-19-2015, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiane (View Post)
Some in the media claim she is to become the female Hugh Jackman of the X-Men franchise.
Where or where do the ysay this?

I love for her to be in any kind of movie that she wants.

Old 03-19-2015, 08:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-LawForever (View Post)
Where or where do the ysay this?

I love for her to be in any kind of movie that she wants.

Could Jennifer Lawrence headline solo 'X-Men' movie as Mystique? : Mstarz

'X-Men': Could Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique get next spin-off film? | EW.com

Is a Mystique Film with Jennifer Lawrence Inevitable!? | moviepilot.com

'Days' could give X-Men franchise new steam - philly-archives

Last edited by Kiane; 03-19-2015 at 09:10 PM
Old 03-19-2015, 09:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Ah, that's a older link. I thought you found something newer. But thanks for posting.

Old 03-20-2015, 07:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Though it's old news, it indicates their interest in Jennifer for her own franchise.
Old 03-20-2015, 12:08 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiane (View Post)
Though it's old news, it indicates their interest in Jennifer for her own franchise.
Yes. I know they would.

I'm just going to leave this here.

Old 03-20-2015, 12:16 PM
Absolute Fan

While I cannot say how popular it would be at the box office, as that would depend on things like storyline, a Mystique film is bound to get made. And, if sucessful, it could lead to future spinoffs like Hugh Jackman has done.
Old 03-20-2015, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

If Jen is playing her. I think it'll be pretty popular and do well. But the main factor here itself is Jen and whether she'll wanna do it or not.

Old 03-20-2015, 12:49 PM
Absolute Fan

If they really want a spinoff with Mystique then they should get Jen if she is willing, and not just recast another actress out of the blue (see what I did there?...) My main reservation is they will rush something into production and it will get scathed on release like the 1984 Supergirl movie.
Old 03-20-2015, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

I'm sure they only wanna make a Mystique solo film if Jen is in it. They know she has a huge fanbase, and that's the reason they wanna do a Mystique solo film. I mean when Rebecca R was playing her there was never no talks of a spin off. Than again that version is totally different than the one Jen plays.

If they do make a solo film. I'm guessing it won't be for a few years. I mean if Jen agrees. I'm sure she'll be involved in the production somehow. And they will give her the option on what the story will be and where the character is going. Along with a producers credit. I know Jen wants to get into producing as well eventually.

Old 03-20-2015, 05:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

They want Jen as Mystique and no other. They know she brings $$$$ from her fanbase and she's the highest grossing actor in the world.

The movies would pretty much be widely popular, because of her and what she brings to the table.
Old 03-20-2015, 05:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-LawForever (View Post)
I'm sure they only wanna make a Mystique solo film if Jen is in it. They know she has a huge fanbase, and that's the reason they wanna do a Mystique solo film. I mean when Rebecca R was playing her there was never no talks of a spin off. Than again that version is totally different than the one Jen plays.

If they do make a solo film. I'm guessing it won't be for a few years. I mean if Jen agrees. I'm sure she'll be involved in the production somehow. And they will give her the option on what the story will be and where the character is going. Along with a producers credit. I know Jen wants to get into producing as well eventually.
See I am a fan of both Jen and Rebecca and would like both to take part in any initial Mystique film. But thats just me and I realise a lot of fans only know the character from Jen's portrayal, and I respect that.
Old 03-20-2015, 05:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

There's nothing wrong with you appreciating both actresses. Rebecca was the original, so it's understandable. Rebecca does have her stans. I've noticed them in the commentaries.

I'm just thinking of the minds of the execs in the present day within the X-Men franchise. They want to bank on Jennifer because she's on the A list and they want to cash in on her.