Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-27-2017, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks once again for that leg spreading pic.
Old 09-28-2017, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 09-28-2017, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
I'm not the one who directed that scene, sum1.
Old 09-28-2017, 06:41 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Jen photographed by Stas Komarovski for Dior (2017) (UHQ)
OH MY LANTA! YOU ARE MY WOMAN! Certainly a nice thing to come home to after sweating like crazy today in this weather.

Jen on the cover of Elle France.

Jen in Paris, France on September 27, 2017. Is there a big fashion event going on over there this weekend?

I've also finished 15 full length original scripts. here is a blog for them.
http://kipsscripts.blogspot.com/
Old 09-28-2017, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Kip! OMG, is one of those dresses see-through?

And I think celebrities are always going to Paris, Kip. Paris and London are two of the most popular cities in Europe for celebrity hangouts.
Old 09-29-2017, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Thanks, Kip! OMG, is one of those dresses see-through?

And I think celebrities are always going to Paris, Kip. Paris and London are two of the most popular cities in Europe for celebrity hangouts.
Maybe the one bottom part. But i'm not staring at it.

I think it's for Fashion. Lots of times they go for that.

Jen is gracing the cover of Mujer Hoy Magazine - September 2017 Issue.

Like a boss here.

Old 09-29-2017, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, I'm sure you're not staring at that pic, Kip.

Thanks for the pics, Kip! That's one cowgirl I'd love to have ride me.
Old 10-03-2017, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Don't you guys get bored of looking at Jennifer pics?
Old 10-03-2017, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Not at all, sum1.

Old 10-03-2017, 09:16 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

If new pics come out. I'll post them.

Variety V500: Jennifer Lawrence

Untitled Jennifer Lawrence Company
Jennifer Lawrence
Actress
Quote:

Jennifer Lawrence needed just a few short years to rise from up-and-coming ing ingenue to become the biggest movie star of her generation, with an unrivaled ability to carry films on the strength of her infectious charisma and boundless talent.

Since hitting the bull's-eye with the lead role in the blockbuster “Hunger Games” franchise, Lawrence has been on a remarkable run of record-breaking box office and critically acclaimed performances, making her the world’s highest-paid actress for the second year running in 2016.

The “Hunger Games” heroine has used her platform to address the gender pay gap in Hollywood with a fearlessness that’s made her an icon for millions of women. Her star power remains undiminished, and Lawrence proved her clout by becoming the rare actress to command a $20 million upfront, for Sony’s “Passengers.”

While the 2016 sci-fi space romance didn’t click with critics, she’s got plenty to follow that will put her back on track, from the oddball thriller “mother!” from director Darren Aronofsky (with whom she is currently romantically linked) to the Cold War thriller “Red Sparrow” from 20th Century Fox.

Born in Indian Hills, KY, Lawrence had her breakout performance in “Winter’s Bone,” earning her first Oscar nomination at the age of 19. In 2012 she appeared in the first installment of the “Hunger Games” franchise, a quartet that would go on to gross nearly $3 billion worldwide. Lawrence has been nominated for four Academy Awards, winning best actress for director David O. Russell’s “Silver Linings Playbook.”

Honors
Women's Impact

Philanthropy
Jennifer Lawrence Foundation
Variety V500 - Jennifer Lawrence

Quote:
“No one would want to marry me. I don’t cook and hate doing chores. The only thing I like doing at home is watching TV - Jennifer Lawrence.
Aww, don't say that Jen. I would in a heartbeat. *snaps fingers*

Old 10-05-2017, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Gorgeous pictures
Old 10-05-2017, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence Is at Her Most Raw and Visceral in Red Sparrow

Quote:

There's a good chance you haven't heard much about Jennifer Lawrence's next starring role. That's because the upcoming film is still in production and is set for a 2018 release, and it only just released its first trailer. Called Red Sparrow, it's an adaptation of the novel that shares the same name. In short, it's about a Russian prima ballerina, Dominika, whose career ends after she shatters her ankle. With her life in pieces, she lashes out at those who hurt her and winds up in the most unexpected place: a training academy for Russian spies. It only gets wilder from there.

This past Autumn, I was able to view some exclusive footage of the film and to get further insight from director Francis Lawrence. I don't want to jump the gun, but this has the potential to be Lawrence's most captivating role to date. Yes, even after seeing everything she goes through in Mother!.

The exclusive footage we viewed was basically a 20-minute montage that gave us a broad idea of what we could expect from the film. It was utterly captivating, tense, and tightly wound. We saw blood, sex, nudity, opulence . . . the list goes on. Without giving too much away, we thought we'd give you a taste of what we experienced, why we think it could be Lawrence's next iconic role, and what else stood out from the film.

Quote:
1. The Content Is Very Much R-Rated
This isn't just going to be an R-rated film. It's deep in rated-R territory. In just the short amount of footage we saw, there was a rather bloody altercation (or two or three), a steamy sex scene, nudity, and more. Francis Lawrence made it clear after the presentation that this was his vision from the very beginning. He's going for the "hard R." He wanted to toe the line and represent all aspects of the story.

Quote:
2. Jennifer Lawrence Is Brilliant
Are you getting the sense that we already love Lawrence in this? Everything, down to her accent, is remarkably controlled. It's hard to pull off a Russian accent without it sounding like a caricature. But it's more than that; as she has with other acclaimed roles, Lawrence seems to disappear into her character.

Director Lawrence revealed that she had gone through rigorous ballet training to perfect that aspect of her character's story. More viscerally, you can see her living some of the heavy, emotional experiences her character is having. In just the short amount of footage we saw, Lawrence loses her career as a ballerina, cares for her sick mother, practically gets raped, and endures a special kind of mental terrorism that comes with training a deadly spy.

To nail her accent, Francis Lawrence explained that he had a woman with a light Russian accent record all of Lawrence's dialogue. She used the recordings during the memorization process.

Quote:
3. The Supporting Cast Is Just as Dazzling

Lawrence has a lot of stellar talent supporting her in the film. The brilliant Oscar- and Emmy-nominated Charlotte Rampling is the headmistress who runs the Russian spy school. Joel Edgerton, who just earned a best actor nod for his work in Loving, stars opposite Lawrence as an American federal operative. Joely Richardson, whom you might best remember from Nip/Tuck, plays Lawrence's mother. And there's more: Mary-Louise Parker and Jeremy Irons are in the mix as well.

As an added bonus, accomplished ballet dancer Sergei Polunin also appears in the film!

Quote:
4. The Film Itself Is Exceptionally Well Done
Some of the more basic aspects of Red Sparrow really pack a punch. Overall, it's got a really gritty vibe to it, kind of along the lines of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo in terms of style. There's something striking about the graphic depiction of the more violent and sexual scenes. It creates a world where very bad things happen, no sugarcoating. Even down to the music and the cinematography, every component of the film seems to come together as one exceptional project.

Red Sparrow hits cinemas on March 1, 2018.
https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrit...About-44109653

Should be exciting to see as always!

I'm guessing that's Elle USA. Time to buy that.

The Elle Presents: Women in Hollywood Awards will take place on October 16th

Old 10-05-2017, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's the Russian Spy one, right?
Old 10-05-2017, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Kip! Those are beautiful pics!

Yep, that's the one where Jen is a leg-spreading Russian spy.
Old 10-06-2017, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Quote:
Originally Posted by we are not alone (View Post)
That's the Russian Spy one, right?
Yes, that is the one. So you can see Jen kicking all kinds of butt and looking majorly sexy. Plus its a hard R.

Toronto, Canada. Jen Lawrence. TIFF17. “mother!”