Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2017, 08:27 PM
Mutant and Proud

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Thanks, Kip!

OMG, we get to see Jen breastfeeding? Lucky animatronic baby!
You're welcome.

And not exactly. You dont see anything. Just a lot of cleavage. But I will say there is brief nudity from Jen in this. But it's not the kind to get overly excited for I'll just say. That whole scene all together is just

I've also finished 15 full length original scripts. here is a blog for them.
http://kipsscripts.blogspot.com/
J-LawForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

What, is the scene difficult to watch, Kip? Does something bad happen to Jen in it? Wait, don't tell me. I wanna see for myself.
Old 09-19-2017, 09:32 PM
Mutant and Proud

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Quote:
What, is the scene difficult to watch, Kip? Does something bad happen to Jen in it? Wait, don't tell me. I wanna see for myself.
It's a movie you have to see to believe. You might have to look away if its too much. I know I did.

I've seen it 3 times so far. I saw it today.

So that's 3 times in 5 days. I am her guy after all and I need to support my girl. Uncle grandpa doesn't count.

Always and forever. My I yours, Jen.

Last edited by J-LawForever; 09-19-2017 at 09:39 PM
Old 09-21-2017, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I gotta find time to watch Mother and IT soon.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:29 PM
Mutant and Proud

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Quote:
I gotta find time to watch Mother and IT soon.
Better see mother! quickly as you can. Seeing how it'll likely be gone soon.

Dior of course.

Love cowgirl Jen there.

Jennifer Lawrence attends Academy Awards Screening of mother! on Sept 21st in NY, USA.

Last edited by J-LawForever; 09-21-2017 at 09:36 PM
Old 09-22-2017, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm at the cinema right now and I'm about to see Mother!
Old 09-22-2017, 09:26 PM
Mutant and Proud

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Quote:
I'm at the cinema right now and I'm about to see Mother!
Good. report back and I think you mean mother!

DA released a new poster for this and well it's certainly something. It's a bi spoilerish. So i'll put in a spoiler.
Spoiler:

I don't know how I feel about this poster. I feel it glorifies violence and a come see it cause a woman gets beat up. Sending all the wrong messages to see a movie. Same thing happen with X-Men: Apocalypse and they had the big banner of her being chocked by Apocalypse. I mean why would you make that a big selling point and plaster it on a big billboard for?

Just like them saying look how ugly those reviews are. Almost as beat up as her face. Might be taking it a bit far.

I love that dress. Standing next to her second Oscar.

Can I say how much I love that dress on her?

Jen will give you a knuckle sandwich.

Jennifer Lawrence is coming to New Orleans to 'drain the swamp'

Quote:
Jennifer Lawrence, the Oscar-winner who's among the highest paid actresses in Hollywood, will be in New Orleans early next year, but it won't be for a movie role.

The politically outspoken actress is on the board of directors for Represent.Us -- " a non-partisan movement to pass tough anti-corruption laws in cities and states across America," according to its website. The group announced Wednesday (Sept. 20) that it was holding Unrig the System, its first "right-left, anti-corruption summit" in New Orleans from Feb. 2-4, 2018 at Tulane University's Lavin-Bernick Center.

Along with Lawrence, confirmed speakers for Unrig the System include Kerry Washington, star of the TV series "Scandal" and co-star of "Ray," the biopic on Ray Charles that included production in New Orleans

Also on the summit schedule is Adam McKay, director of "The Big Short" and most of Will Ferrell's movies. According to Deadline.com , McKay and Lawrence are working together on "Bad Blood," a movie about the blood-testing company Theranos, which is now under federal investigation for misleading investors and regulators about its technology.

In its announcement, Represent.Us said Unrig the System will be the "largest gathering of respected conservative and progressive leaders, A-list celebrities and grass-roots activists from the Tea Party to the far left, all focused in 'draining the swamp.'"

Additional "A-list musicians, comedians and thought leaders" will be announced later this year and posted to the summit website .

In its efforts to support anti-corruption legislation, Represent.Us touts wins in Tallahassee, Florida and 30 other cities. Voters in South Dakota approved a similar law in 2016, only to have the legislature appeal it soon afterward.

Its " policy platform " calls for an end to gerrymandering, a ban on political contributions from lobbyists, "automatic" voter registration, open primaries and am end to "secret money" from shielded contributors.
https://articles.nola.com/movies/ind..._coming_to.amp

That's during the same weekend as my Birthday. Feb 3rd.

Tell them Jen darling, baby.

Old 09-23-2017, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for all the gorgeous pics of Jen, Kip!

Okay, I saw mother! I don't wanna post any spoilers, but let's just say it was a fascinating, metaphorical, existential movie that somehow manages to fit everything from The Book of Genesis to the Book of Revelation into two hours with a very strong environmentalist theme. I was like, wait... is that who Javier Bardem is? Is that who Jen's character is? Is that who Ed Harris and Michelle Pfeiffer's characters are? But basically it's the same story I've been hearing since I was six years old. However, it was masterfully directed, and Jen's performance was awesome!
Old 09-23-2017, 08:20 PM
Mutant and Proud

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Quote:
Thanks for all the gorgeous pics of Jen, Kip!

Okay, I saw mother! I don't wanna post any spoilers, but let's just say it was a fascinating, metaphorical, existential movie that somehow manages to fit everything from The Book of Genesis to the Book of Revelation into two hours with a very strong environmentalist theme. I was like, wait... is that who Javier Bardem is? Is that who Jen's character is? Is that who Ed Harris and Michelle Pfeiffer's characters are? But basically it's the same story I've been hearing since I was six years old. However, it was masterfully directed, and Jen's performance was awesome!
You're welcome.

It's a allegory for the bible. So yeah, it's all there if you know it. What did you think of hose last 20 minutes?

But she is just so great here. She should get some awards love. But sadly seeing is how most look at the film. It's very iffy. But i'm hoping. She was just wow in it. Especially the last 20 so mins. Just broke my heart.

BTS pic.

I saw mother! again today for the 4th time. I know. But movie pass paid for it. I need to support my girl after all you know.

There was like 5-6 other people in there. Biggest crowd so far and all of then were people in the 60's and 70's, maybe older.

So I was just wondering why they close this of all movies. :p They think it was a drama about a mother?

After the movie was over and credits were rolling. I heard one woman say it was the worst movie she had ever seen. And another said it was so weird and confusing. She didn't get the ending.

But yeah, I read that the other day about her voice being distorted through the house.

Old 09-24-2017, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Beautiful pic, Kip!

The last 20 minutes were basically the Apocalypse. In fact, Jen's character earlier in the movie actually said she was preparing for the Apocalypse as a joke.

Yep, the allegories were all over the place. I realized near the end that Ed Harris and Michelle Pfeiffer's sons were Cain and Abel. And that wound on Ed Harris' back was where the rib was taken from him to make Eve. Wow, pretty deep, huh?

It got really bizarre at the end when all those fans/followers showed up and everything literally went to hell. Cops, soldiers, riots, everything. And the heard turning to coal and becoming a diamond was a not so subtle allusion to fossil fuels and environmentalism. Oh, and Adam and Eve got kicked out of his office after they broke the diamond heard from his last Mother Nature wife. And right after that they start having sex, and Eve's bra resembles green fig leaves. Yep, I caught all of that. I didn't expect them to be so old or so annoying.
Old 09-24-2017, 09:22 PM
Mutant and Proud

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Quote:
Beautiful pic, Kip!

The last 20 minutes were basically the Apocalypse. In fact, Jen's character earlier in the movie actually said she was preparing for the Apocalypse as a joke.

Yep, the allegories were all over the place. I realized near the end that Ed Harris and Michelle Pfeiffer's sons were Cain and Abel. And that wound on Ed Harris' back was where the rib was taken from him to make Eve. Wow, pretty deep, huh?

It got really bizarre at the end when all those fans/followers showed up and everything literally went to hell. Cops, soldiers, riots, everything. And the heard turning to coal and becoming a diamond was a not so subtle allusion to fossil fuels and environmentalism. Oh, and Adam and Eve got kicked out of his office after they broke the diamond heard from his last Mother Nature wife. And right after that they start having sex, and Eve's bra resembles green fig leaves. Yep, I caught all of that. I didn't expect them to be so old or so annoying.
Yep they are suppose to represent Adam and Eve. God took Adam's rib and created Eve and the next day there she was. And Adam and Eve's kids were Cain and Able. And God kicking them out of the Garden of Eden for teaching the forbidden fruit. And boarding it up so they can't get in.

But Jen did make mention of preparing for that.

Also the water breaking was to represent the flooding. And the last part a cleansing of the earth.

Aww, don't see that Jenny girl.

Classic Jen and why we all love her for it.

Old 09-25-2017, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, those are cute gifs.

OMG, the part where she tells those jerks to get off the sink because it's not braced, and they end up breaking it and pulling the pipes out of the walls? That was the flood? I didn't catch that one.

I have to watch that movie again eventually, because I wanna see how many other Biblical allegories there were. It got kind of hard to keep up after a while with all those damn people in the house.
Old 09-25-2017, 07:26 PM
Mutant and Proud

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Quote:
Aww, those are cute gifs.

OMG, the part where she tells those jerks to get off the sink because it's not braced, and they end up breaking it and pulling the pipes out of the walls? That was the flood? I didn't catch that one.

I have to watch that movie again eventually, because I wanna see how many other Biblical allegories there were. It got kind of hard to keep up after a while with all those damn people in the house.
Thank. They really are.

And yes, that's correct.

Yeah, a lot going on it it. Jen Is suppose to be mother earth and all the people in there was killing earth. Why she felt or had those things going on and the heart dying a bit a little after something bad happen inside.

I saw it for the 5th and likely last time today. I am Jen's guy after all and need to support my girl no matter what. Its rumored to be on BD an DVD at the start of December.

Old 09-26-2017, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ohhh, thanks for that pic, Kip! :love;

Wow, you saw it 5 times already? Well, I'm glad it's coming out on DVD soon, because I definitely need to watch that movie again so I can look for more of the Biblical metaphors. I wanna know if Lot's wife and Sodom and Gomorrah are in there, as well as Moses and the plagues, the Exodus, the birth of Jesus, the Crucifixion, etc. The Apocalypse was pretty easy to spot.

And do you think the Earth mothers all having hearts that turned to coal and then diamond was a coincidence? Or a metaphor for fossil fuels harming the Earth?
Old 09-26-2017, 07:33 PM
Mutant and Proud

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Quote:
Ohhh, thanks for that pic, Kip! :love;

Wow, you saw it 5 times already? Well, I'm glad it's coming out on DVD soon, because I definitely need to watch that movie again so I can look for more of the Biblical metaphors. I wanna know if Lot's wife and Sodom and Gomorrah are in there, as well as Moses and the plagues, the Exodus, the birth of Jesus, the Crucifixion, etc. The Apocalypse was pretty easy to spot.

And do you think the Earth mothers all having hearts that turned to coal and then diamond was a coincidence? Or a metaphor for fossil fuels harming the Earth?
You're welcome.

Yep. You know how I am with my girl.

That could possibly be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2oVUxTV4WA
Go to 2:03

Hahaha. Oh, my poor Jen. All these people after her. But at least she can laugh it off and only come up with a comeback like her. That's my girl.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top