OMG, that's a stunning dress, Kip!
Old 12-11-2017, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks again, Alex

It is a gorgeous dress!

Old 12-11-2017, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome again, Kate.

I know, Kip has made this a shrine to Jennifer with all of her best outfits. And sometimes lack thereof.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

That pic is a big older. 2012 or so.

Spoiler:

The Hollywood Reporter Scans. I bought the issue from eBay for about $11 new shipped.

I've also finished 15 full length original scripts. here is a blog for them.
http://kipsscripts.blogspot.com/
Old 12-12-2017, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for those, Kip. Those are really big!
Old 12-12-2017, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for those Kip. She’s so pretty.

Old 12-12-2017, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That she is, Kate.

Although she did say that the blue makeup is becoming irritating for her skin. I'm assuming she's gonna be dressed a lot more so that she doesn't have to wear it as much. Too bad.
Old 12-12-2017, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
That she is, Kate.

Although she did say that the blue makeup is becoming irritating for her skin. I'm assuming she's gonna be dressed a lot more so that she doesn't have to wear it as much. Too bad.
I heard it irritates her skin. I can imagine it takes ages to get into character.

Old 12-12-2017, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mystique wears clothes in the comics. There was never any justification for the whole naked Mystique nonsense. It's a black mark on the X-Men movie franchise.
Old 12-12-2017, 06:50 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
Mystique wears clothes in the comics. There was never any justification for the whole naked Mystique nonsense. It's a black mark on the X-Men movie franchise.
I think the reason explain back during the first movie. It was easier to CGI when she shape shifted. But yes, the first films make up gave her boils and blisters she said. and her skin was breaking out.

Add another movie to the ever growing list.

Jennifer Lawrence, 'Call Me By Your Name' Director Partnering on True Crime Feature

Quote:
'Burial Rites', which is set up at TriStar, centers on the last woman to be publicly executed in Iceland in 1830.

Jennifer Lawrence will star in a 19th century true crime drama from Call Me By Your Name director Luca Guadagnino.

Burial Rites, based on the Hannah Kent novel of the same name, follows Agnes Magnusdottir (Lawrence), the last woman to be publicly executed in Iceland in 1830. Agnes was sentenced to death for killing two men and setting fire to their home, with the story taking place as Agnes awaits confirmation of her death sentence by the high court.

The feature is set up at Sony's TriStar, with studio president Hannah Minghella and Shary Shirazi overseeing.

The project was previously set up at Lionsgate with Gary Ross, who directed Lawrence in the first Hunger Games movie, attached to helm. Ross will now executive produce the TriStar version of the project, along with Jerry Kalajian. Lawrence, Justine Ciarrocchi and Allison Shearmur will produce.

Lawrence will next be seen in Chernin's spy thriller Red Sparrow and is set to return to the X-Men universe as Mystique with the upcoming Dark Phoenix. She is reped by CAA and Hansen Jacobson.

Guadagnino, whose credits also include the Tilda Swinton-fronted A Bigger Splash, is repped by WME and Bloom Hergott.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...eature-1066940

Sounds like another feel good movie. :p

Old 12-15-2017, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that info, Kip! I wonder what that true crime feature will be? I was a big fan of Zodiac when it came out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
I agree, sum1. And again, that was due to their own limitations at the time. It was easier for them to make her naked with all the makeup and CGI than it would've been to put her in clothes, although I think that's a cop-out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by green eyes sparkle (View Post)
I heard it irritates her skin. I can imagine it takes ages to get into character.
Yeah, I've heard that happens to other actors as well. Thank goodness Jen only has to wear the makeup on certain parts of her now that Mystique is gonna wear her costume. Or some version of it.
Old 12-16-2017, 08:31 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

It says right here.

Quote:
Jennifer Lawrence will star in a 19th century true crime drama from Call Me By Your Name director Luca Guadagnino.

Burial Rites, based on the Hannah Kent novel of the same name, follows Agnes Magnusdottir (Lawrence), the last woman to be publicly executed in Iceland in 1830. Agnes was sentenced to death for killing two men and setting fire to their home, with the story taking place as Agnes awaits confirmation of her death sentence by the high court.

Old 12-17-2017, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I agree, sum1. And again, that was due to their own limitations at the time. It was easier for them to make her naked with all the makeup and CGI than it would've been to put her in clothes, although I think that's a cop-out.
It's a cop-out.
Old 12-17-2017, 06:15 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence