Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2017, 07:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-LawForever (View Post)
So I guess Movie Pilot was bored and wrote a article how FOX should ditch or better yet drop Jen from the X-Men series. So it can focus on characters that matter like Scott and Jean.

Funny they say Mystique/Raven gets too much time. But want all the focus on them.

I don't see nobody complaining about Fassbender. Who I am no issues with. I'm just saying that cause whenever anything is said It's always about her and never about him or any other male cast mates.
I got to disagree there. They throw shade at Jen & Michael more than they do McAvoy. The franchise treats Magneto and Mystique like royalty, when Scott, who I never particulary cared for in the movies, should be leading the X-Men. Yet they don't say a thing about Iron Man and Captain America running things or Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman with DCEU. They can hate on like the sore losers they are. The movie execs know what sells.
Old 06-29-2017, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

And where exactly have I been?

Oh, I'd love to be Jen's dog. Even as a human, Id' still wear a leash and collar for her.
Old 06-29-2017, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex Dominatrix
Old 06-29-2017, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love cracking you up on this thread, Sarah.

Well, Iron Man and Captain America have typically been the two most prominent Avengers aside from Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne(the two longest-serving members), but the MCU totally ignored Hank and Janet, not because of what sells, but out of an obligation to a certain filmmaker. Remember that back in 2000 when the first X-Men movie came out, no one knew if Mystique would even hit with audiences, it was mostly just what Singer and the writers wanted to fool around with. And it was really Jen who made Raven work far more than Rebecca. I think that there's still a place for her in the movies, while at the same time I do agree that Scott and Jean are owed their due after how horribly they were treated in the original movie trilogy.
Old 06-29-2017, 07:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well regardless they gave those characters prominence, they would still be salty about Magneto and Mystique. That's how pressed they are. Like I said, they're wasting their breath. The franchise don't care about fanboys trolling.
Old 06-29-2017, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Let's try to focus this back to Jennifer

Cause the rest of this is more for either Marvel Comics or Marvel Characters with how got pretty much 2 threads where anything Marvel goes where couple franchises are being brought into this conversation

Or even rant or Jean|Scott thread
Old 06-29-2017, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiane (View Post)
Well regardless they gave those characters prominence, they would still be salty about Magneto and Mystique. That's how pressed they are. Like I said, they're wasting their breath. The franchise don't care about fanboys trolling.
Well, Magneto is prominent in the comics as well, so it's not like it's not without precedent. Erik and Scott even joined forces in Avengers vs. X-Men. As for Mystique, I have no idea why Bryan Singer used her in the first movie, but she was little more than a side character. It was Jen's interpretation that really made Raven popular, not Rebecca's. But I also think that this time around they're gonna give Scott and Jean their due as well. They've been too heavily criticized for that before.
Old 06-29-2017, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Still debating on if I should merge Rebecca's thread with this one but think this is a shrine to Jennifer

I actually liked Rebecca's Its where I started my Magneto|Mystique shipping, right back in all 3 of the original movies
Old 06-29-2017, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, if you wanna merge them that's fine. But just with like the Scott and Jean threads, most people are gonna be talking about the present day cast, like Tye, Sophie, and Jennifer. So I guess merging might be one solution... while at the same time keeping this a shrine to Jennifer.
Old 06-29-2017, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thinking for this 1 time will keep them separate cause of the shrine to JLaw
Old 06-29-2017, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay. Just remember that Rebecca's thread is gonna end up buried somewhere with the dinosaurs.
Old 06-29-2017, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Okay. Just remember that Rebecca's thread is gonna end up buried somewhere with the dinosaurs.
It already is

Yea think gonna keep all separate so can create Sophie a Young Jean Grey
Old 06-29-2017, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by we are not alone (View Post)
It already is

Yea think gonna keep all separate so can create Sophie a Young Jean Grey
So I guess James and Famke are also gonna end up turning into oil too?
Old 06-29-2017, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
So I guess James and Famke are also gonna end up turning into oil too?
Yes I thought about it and just rather separate in case the chance that people want to talk about original movie characters and could by chance even if slim cause negative reactions if all combined - so think separate even if the threads are buried even now
Old 06-29-2017, 08:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
But I also think that this time around they're gonna give Scott and Jean their due as well. They've been too heavily criticized for that before.
My point is fanboy trolls will cry foul all the time. The movie execs are not going to go out of their way and please them.