Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-27-2021, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

we had pizza yesterday
Old 03-27-2021, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Rita! I love pizza! I had two slices today!

I hope sum1 is okay. He hasn't been here.

Thanks, Dave! Still don't think that Ezra Miller looks like Barry Allen.

Hi, dragonfire! Thanks for the info! Still not buying Stallone as King Shark.

I'm okay, thanks. I'm glad you are too.
Old 03-27-2021, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 03-27-2021, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey, sum1! I hope you're doing okay.
Old 03-27-2021, 08:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Hi, dragonfire! Thanks for the info! Still not buying Stallone as King Shark.

I'm okay, thanks. I'm glad you are too.
Hey Alex. No problem. I can especially after seeing the trailer.

Good, and no problem. Thanks.

I read some Flash movie rumors and it doesn't sound surprising if it happens.

I hope everyone is ok.
Old 03-28-2021, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope I'm doing ok too.
Old 03-28-2021, 02:40 PM
Elite Fan

Hey guys. I hope everyone is ok.

Quote:
Screen Rant
The Snyder Cut Proves WB Ruined Their Best Chance to Compete With Marvel
Warner Bros. canceled plans for Zack Snyder's epic Justice League trilogy after a rocky start, but the Snyder Cut proves patience would have ...
https://screenrant.com/justice-leagu...arvel-compete/

Quote:
Hollywood Reporter
'Godzilla vs. Kong' Stomps to Pandemic-Best $122M Foreign Start
Godzilla vs. Kong opened to a pandemic-best $121.8 million at the foreign box office, giving Hollywood hope tentpoles can make a comeback ...
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...-foreign-start
Old 03-28-2021, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
I hope I'm doing ok too.
Well, let's hope so.

Thanks for the info, dragonfire.

Well, if WB wanted to compete with Marvel they should've started their own cinematic universe back in the 2000s instead of riding with Bryan Singer's Superman Returns and the Christopher Nolan Dark Knight movies.
Old 03-28-2021, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Thanks for the info, dragonfire.

Well, if WB wanted to compete with Marvel they should've started their own cinematic universe back in the 2000s instead of riding with Bryan Singer's Superman Returns and the Christopher Nolan Dark Knight movies.
No problem.

Well, to be fair back at that time that was before the MCU became a big deal, and Nolan's Dark Knight was the big deal.

Well, I some more Flash movie rumors, and there's one rumor I hope doesn't come true.

I also read rumors about AT&T is thrilled at the numbers The Snyder Cut has done thus far which I hope is true because if AT&T is thrilled with The Snyder Cut then maybe Snyder can do JL 2/3 on HBO Max.

I hope everyone is ok.

Quote:
Variety
Dwayne Johnson Reveals ‘Black Adam’ Release Date
Dwayne Johnson has revealed that "Black Adam" will release on July 29, 2022.
https://variety.com/2021/film/news/d...-2-1234939830/

Last edited by dragonfire; 03-29-2021 at 03:07 AM
Old 03-29-2021, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yay more Snyder!
Old 03-29-2021, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, yeah, whatever.

Thanks, dragonfire.

Well, WB knew that the Nolanverse wasn't going to last long. Nolan didn't even want to do another movie after The Dark Knight, but he was convinced by his brother, Jonathan Nolan. I think WB should've took a more long-term approach. I'm surprised they didn't try a Superman/Batman crossover after Superman Returns. But to be honest, they shouldn't have even done Superman Returns. They should've done a Superman reboot movie as a companion piece to Batman Begins and built their own cinematic universe back then.
Old 03-30-2021, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

I thought you were against building cinematic universes?
Old 03-30-2021, 10:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, yeah, whatever.

Thanks, dragonfire.

Well, WB knew that the Nolanverse wasn't going to last long. Nolan didn't even want to do another movie after The Dark Knight, but he was convinced by his brother, Jonathan Nolan. I think WB should've took a more long-term approach. I'm surprised they didn't try a Superman/Batman crossover after Superman Returns. But to be honest, they shouldn't have even done Superman Returns. They should've done a Superman reboot movie as a companion piece to Batman Begins and built their own cinematic universe back then.
Ok.

No problem.

I see. Well, there were times before that a Batman/Superman movie and even a Justice League movie almost happen but every time it almost did WB would cancelled it.

Shoot I think George Miller's JL movie was cancelled by WB right when they was about to film it.

I hope everyone is ok.
Old 03-30-2021, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
I thought you were against building cinematic universes?
I am, if there's no plan. I don't like the idea of cinematic universes existing in perpetuity. I told you what my idea was; plan out an entire cinematic series in volumes and have a beginning and an ending already decided upon, and then fill in the middle. I don't like Feige's method of laying down railroad tracks while the train is in motion, or tossing everything against a wall to see what sticks. DC's cinematic universe has been even less well-planned out. My idea was a six volume structure with six films per volume(although that's flexible should a few extra oddball films be needed). Thirty Six films is pretty good for any franchise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Ok.

No problem.

I see. Well, there were times before that a Batman/Superman movie and even a Justice League movie almost happen but every time it almost did WB would cancelled it.

Shoot I think George Miller's JL movie was cancelled by WB right when they was about to film it.

I hope everyone is ok.
I'm okay, dragonfire, thanks. I'm glad you are too.

Yeah, but remember who they were putting in charge back then. Kevin Smith was at one point in charge of writing and directing a Superman movie, and then there was that Tim Burton Superman movie with Nicholas Cage. WB was all over the place back then. They had no clue what to do. And George Miller was going to do a JL movie? I actually like that idea. George Miller doing a superhero movie sounds great. But with no individual character films to introduce the individual characters separately before having them all team up in JL?
Old 03-30-2021, 05:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

I'm okay, dragonfire, thanks. I'm glad you are too.

Yeah, but remember who they were putting in charge back then. Kevin Smith was at one point in charge of writing and directing a Superman movie, and then there was that Tim Burton Superman movie with Nicholas Cage. WB was all over the place back then. They had no clue what to do. And George Miller was going to do a JL movie? I actually like that idea. George Miller doing a superhero movie sounds great. But with no individual character films to introduce the individual characters separately before having them all team up in JL?
Good, and no problem. Thanks.

Smith was only the writer for it, and the Superman movie he wrote a script for was the Superman movie Burton was gonna direct.

Remember Smith said when Burton was hired he rejected Smith's script for Superman Lives, and wanted to bring in his own writer for the movie, or something like that.

Yep, and yeah I think there wasn't gonna be solo films before it.

I hope everyone is ok.