Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-02-2020, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters [Off Topic] #39: Because the Xavier Institute is a much better place to hang out than Krakoa!

Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters
Off-Topic

Previous thread:
http://www.fanforum.com/f135/xaviers...sion-63237715/
Old 08-02-2020, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
Thanks.
You're welcome. I'm not sure who you were thanking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
Thanks, Rita! Congrats to Katie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Hey Alex. Good. No problem. You did?

True. Ok.

I hope everyone is ok.

Hi, dragonfire! Yes, I did. I read about it a while ago.

I'm okay, thanks. I'm glad you are too.
Old 08-02-2020, 04:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Hi, dragonfire! Yes, I did. I read about it a while ago.

I'm okay, thanks. I'm glad you are too.
Hey Alex. Oh, ok. Ok.

Good. Thanks, and also TFTNT.

I hope everyone is ok.
Old 08-03-2020, 03:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for starting.
Old 08-03-2020, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're both welcome.

I got my vacation time approved. I'll be off from August 20th to September 4th. Too bad I can't go anywhere because of damn coronavirus.
Old 08-03-2020, 07:48 PM
Elite Fan

Glad to hear that Alex.

I hope everyone is ok.
Old 08-04-2020, 02:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, dragonfire.
Quote:
You're both welcome.

I got my vacation time approved. I'll be off from August 20th to September 4th. Too bad I can't go anywhere because of damn coronavirus.
Who would want to go anywhere?
Old 08-04-2020, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, dragonfire. And yes, I'm okay. I'm glad you are too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
Who would want to go anywhere?

Well, I did have plans to go somewhere before the coronavirus pandemic messed everything up.

Did you get enough sleep, sum1?
Old 08-04-2020, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Sum, Alex. No problem.

Quote:
IGN
Wonder Woman's Patty Jenkins Says Wonder Woman 3 Will 'Probably' Be Her Last
https://www.ign.com/articles/wonder-...ly-be-her-last
Old 08-04-2020, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I got some sleep. Not lots.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

Well, after the news of Disney releasing Mulan on Disney+ for $30 it makes me wonder if Black Widow is next, and if this will be like the new status quo for now.

I mean even though Disney is saying Mulan is a one off, and not a new way to release their new movies I wouldn't be surpirse if Mulan is a hit on Disney+ they end up releasing Black Widow after all.

I hope everyone is ok.
Quote:
CNN
'Mulan' is finally heading to Disney+... for $30
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/04/media...rus/index.html
Old 08-05-2020, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope you can get more, sum1.

Thanks for that link, dragonfire. You know, while I appreciate WB giving the job of directing Wonder Woman to a female director, I don't know why it was necessary. The Hunger Games movies were directed by men. I get the sentiment, but many of these directors aren't that familiar with action movies. The only female director I know of with experience in action movies is Oscar winner Kathryn Bigelow.

I'm okay, dragonfire, thanks. I'm glad you are too.

To be honest, I hope they release everything on Disney+ and that Black Widow tanks. I'm so upset with the MCU I really hope that the pandemic ruins a lot of Hollywood films in production... especially one in particular that dragonfire knows I don't want discussed here.
Old 08-06-2020, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Thanks for that link, dragonfire. You know, while I appreciate WB giving the job of directing Wonder Woman to a female director, I don't know why it was necessary. The Hunger Games movies were directed by men. I get the sentiment, but many of these directors aren't that familiar with action movies. The only female director I know of with experience in action movies is Oscar winner Kathryn Bigelow.

I'm okay, dragonfire, thanks. I'm glad you are too.

To be honest, I hope they release everything on Disney+ and that Black Widow tanks. I'm so upset with the MCU I really hope that the pandemic ruins a lot of Hollywood films in production... especially one in particular that dragonfire knows I don't want discussed here.
No problem. I guess it was just meant to be.

Good. Thanks.

If they do, and Widow is a hit then it could hurt theaters, and help theaters lead to extinction. I hope The Flash movie isn't one of the ones you're hoping the pandemic ruins, and as for that particular movie you mentioned? Well, you'll be happy to know that particular movie has been delayed to 2021.

I hope everyone is ok, and here's a teaser/trailer for DC Fandome.

Old 08-07-2020, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
No problem. I guess it was just meant to be.

Good. Thanks.

If they do, and Widow is a hit then it could hurt theaters, and help theaters lead to extinction. I hope The Flash movie isn't one of the ones you're hoping the pandemic ruins, and as for that particular movie you mentioned? Well, you'll be happy to know that particular movie has been delayed to 2021.

I hope everyone is ok, and here's a teaser/trailer for DC Fandome.

Hi, dragonfire! I'm okay, thanks. And thanks for that video. I think that's the same one you posted on the Legends or Heroes boards. Love the John Williams music.

Meant to be, huh? Well, I think that it's being a bit pedantic for Hollywood to say that only female directors should work on Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel movies. How many have actual experience with action movies? And didn't male directors do the Star Wars movies with Rey, or the Hunger Games movies with Katniss?

Well, I do not want theaters to go extinct, and I do not want Black Widow to be a hit. Her taking The Wasp's rightful place in the Avengers cinematic legacy was unforgivable.

I hope that particular movie also flops in 2021.

We'll see about The Flash, and if the TV show hasn't already ruined the audience's appetite for it.
Old 08-07-2020, 04:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hi, dragonfire! I'm okay, thanks. And thanks for that video. I think that's the same one you posted on the Legends or Heroes boards. Love the John Williams music.

Meant to be, huh? Well, I think that it's being a bit pedantic for Hollywood to say that only female directors should work on Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel movies. How many have actual experience with action movies? And didn't male directors do the Star Wars movies with Rey, or the Hunger Games movies with Katniss?

Well, I do not want theaters to go extinct, and I do not want Black Widow to be a hit. Her taking The Wasp's rightful place in the Avengers cinematic legacy was unforgivable.

I hope that particular movie also flops in 2021.

We'll see about The Flash, and if the TV show hasn't already ruined the audience's appetite for it.
Hey Alex. Good. No problem.

Ok.

Ok.

I know you do.

If Keaton returns in it as Batman/Bruce I think the audience would want to see it.

Oh, the guestlist for DC Fandome has been announced. I hope everyone is ok.

Quote:
Variety
Dwayne Johnson, James Gunn, Idris Elba And More Attending DC Fandome
https://variety.com/2020/film/news/d...me-1234729042/