Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-15-2017, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope you're feeling a bit better today, sum1. It's frikking cold here. And snowing.
Old 12-15-2017, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks.
Old 12-15-2017, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope you feel better sum1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I thought so. I'm still watching Legends and Arrow, though.

:
Season 4 is just not the Flash. More like IW and friends.
Who are your faves on Legends and Arrow?

Old 12-15-2017, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome, sum1. Sorry for disappearing. I had to go do dishes, laundry, and make dinner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by green eyes sparkle (View Post)
Season 4 is just not the Flash. More like IW and friends.
Who are your faves on Legends and Arrow?
Oh man... That's what I was afraid of, that it became the Iris West show.

My faves on Legends are Sara Lance(of course), Amaya, and Mick Rory. On Arrow it's Oliver Queen, Felicity Smoak, and Thea Queen. Diggle used to be, but he's been a bit disappointing lately. I do like the new Black Canary, Dinah Drake, and her whole thing with Vigilante. And Curtis/Mister Terrific. Still haven't decided on Black Siren/Earth 2 Laurel.
Old 12-15-2017, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Oh man... That's what I was afraid of, that it became the Iris West show.

My faves on Legends are Sara Lance(of course), Amaya, and Mick Rory. On Arrow it's Oliver Queen, Felicity Smoak, and Thea Queen. Diggle used to be, but he's been a bit disappointing lately. I do like the new Black Canary, Dinah Drake, and her whole thing with Vigilante. And Curtis/Mister Terrific. Still haven't decided on Black Siren/Earth 2 Laurel.
Yup IW is inserted into way too much unnecessarily. I miss when the show was about Barry Allen. And I miss my Barry/Cisco/Caitlin scenes.

Your faves are pretty much mine too! Especially on Legends. I love Mick so much! I quite like Dinah Drake too! I didn’t think I would be I do.

Old 12-15-2017, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yup IW is inserted into way too much unnecessarily. I miss when the show was about Barry Allen. And I miss my Barry/Cisco/Caitlin scenes.

Your faves are pretty much mine too! Especially on Legends. I love Mick so much! I quite like Dinah Drake too! I didn’t think I would be I do.
I miss the Barry/Caitlin/Cisco dynamic as well. That got ruined once they started pushing Iris into every scene at STAR Labs where she doesn't belong. What really infuriates me is that the scenes that would normally go to Barry and Caitlin in season 1 were given to Iris in season 2 and 3. It's the same scenes, just with Iris put in place of Caitlin, which sucks. Why don't the writers realize what they had in season 1 with Snowbarry?

I'm glad that we have similar likes in the Arrowverse, Kate. I'm actually shipping Dinah Drake with Vigilante now.

I have to go to bed, but I'll see you later, Kate! Goodnight and take care!

I hope you're feeling better, sum1! I'll see you tomorrow! Goodnight!

Oh, and I had to post this.

Old 12-16-2017, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the well-wishes, Alex.
Old 12-16-2017, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome, sum1. I hope you can feel better soon.
Old 12-16-2017, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I miss the Barry/Caitlin/Cisco dynamic as well. That got ruined once they started pushing Iris into every scene at STAR Labs where she doesn't belong. What really infuriates me is that the scenes that would normally go to Barry and Caitlin in season 1 were given to Iris in season 2 and 3. It's the same scenes, just with Iris put in place of Caitlin, which sucks. Why don't the writers realize what they had in season 1 with Snowbarry?

I'm glad that we have similar likes in the Arrowverse, Kate. I'm actually shipping Dinah Drake with Vigilante now]
Season 1 was amazing! I loved Snowbarry’s scenes and Grant and Dani have such a chemistry. I wish the writers would see it. I only got started watching the show at the beginning of the year. Loved season 1 and then every season beyond just doesn’t have the magic.

I like Dinah with Vigilante also

Old 12-16-2017, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Season 1 was amazing! I loved Snowbarry’s scenes and Grant and Dani have such a chemistry. I wish the writers would see it. I only got started watching the show at the beginning of the year. Loved season 1 and then every season beyond just doesn’t have the magic.

I like Dinah with Vigilante also
Hi, Kate!

I know, right? All the SnowBarry scenes from season 1 have never been equaled. Do you remember or know about the original Flash TV show from 1990 with John Wesley-Shipp? The relationship between Barry and STAR Labs scientist Christina McGee on that show mirrored Barry/Caitlin on the new show. That's why I can't for the life of me understand what the writers on the show are doing. They ruined the show by shoving Iris into every scene and not giving Grant and Danielle more scenes.

Yeah, I like the Dinah/Vigilante things. I remember the old Vigilante comics from the 80's, but in the comics he actually was Adrian Chase, and he ended up committing suicide. This Vigilante is totally different. But the healing power is the same.
Old 12-17-2017, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

CW sucks.
Old 12-17-2017, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm afraid I must agree with you, sum1. Riverdale is the only show I watch on that channel now that isn't disappointing me.
Old 12-17-2017, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

CW does sucks!

Quote:
Hi, Kate!

I know, right? All the SnowBarry scenes from season 1 have never been equaled. Do you remember or know about the original Flash TV show from 1990 with John Wesley-Shipp? The relationship between Barry and STAR Labs scientist Christina McGee on that show mirrored Barry/Caitlin on the new show. That's why I can't for the life of me understand what the writers on the show are doing. They ruined the show by shoving Iris into every scene and not giving Grant and Danielle more scenes.

Yeah, I like the Dinah/Vigilante things. I remember the old Vigilante comics from the 80's, but in the comics he actually was Adrian Chase, and he ended up committing suicide. This Vigilante is totally different. But the healing power is the same.
I loved the original Flash. The relationship between Flash and McGee was awesome. And did mirror Barry and Caitlin both have/had such a great dynamic. Idk why they want to go the Barry and Iris route as that chemistry seems so forced to me. I just hate Grant and Danielle don’t even get friend scenes anymore. Such a waste.

I’m not familiar with the Vigilante comics but I like the character on the show. He’s pretty cool.

Old 12-17-2017, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
CW does sucks!

I loved the original Flash. The relationship between Flash and McGee was awesome. And did mirror Barry and Caitlin both have/had such a great dynamic. Idk why they want to go the Barry and Iris route as that chemistry seems so forced to me. I just hate Grant and Danielle don’t even get friend scenes anymore. Such a waste.

I’m not familiar with the Vigilante comics but I like the character on the show. He’s pretty cool.
Oh, so you did see the original Flash? Wow, I remember that show from the 90's. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the similarities between Christina and Caitlin. And I know the writers of the current show did as well because they cast John Wesley-Shipp as Barry's dad and as Jay Garrick, and Caitlin's role on the show is almost the dame as Christina's was on the original show. Which is why I cannot understand why they did what they did with Iris, or why they gave us all those great SnowBarry scenes in season one but then gave all those scenes to Iris in the following seasons(I agree, it is forced) and gave Barry and Caitlin less scenes. You're right, it is a waste.

Vigilante was a comic than ran for a few years back in the 80's. It was a pretty violent comic and was limited to mature readers. He was cool, but Adrian Chase Vigilante was also deeply disturbed and eventually took his own life. There's a new Vigilante now.
Old 12-17-2017, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh, so you did see the original Flash? Wow, I remember that show from the 90's. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the similarities between Christina and Caitlin. And I know the writers of the current show did as well because they cast John Wesley-Shipp as Barry's dad and as Jay Garrick, and Caitlin's role on the show is almost the dame as Christina's was on the original show. Which is why I cannot understand why they did what they did with Iris, or why they gave us all those great SnowBarry scenes in season one but then gave all those scenes to Iris in the following seasons(I agree, it is forced) and gave Barry and Caitlin less scenes. You're right, it is a waste.

Vigilante was a comic than ran for a few years back in the 80's. It was a pretty violent comic and was limited to mature readers. He was cool, but Adrian Chase Vigilante was also deeply disturbed and eventually took his own life. There's a new Vigilante now.
Yeh I watched it though just recently I really liked how Caitlin mirrored Christina and it’s cool seeing the parallels between the two women. I don’t get it, I guess the writers want to go with the comic’s version of Westallen being together I just wish they’d have gone with the potential and the chemistry they had with Snowbarry though. The writers see it otherwise Snowbarry would interact imho.

Sounds like an interesting character and storyline. I may have to try and find it