Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-12-2017, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well it's nothing life-threatening, just bloody unpleasant.
Old 12-12-2017, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well I'm glad for that. I just hope you can recover from it soon, whatever it is.
Old 12-12-2017, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'd say winter's gong to be long and hard for me, but the worst of it might be over, now that I'm adjusting.
Old 12-13-2017, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

only 8 days and then it starts getting lighter again
Old 12-13-2017, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

That'd be nice. Now if only it'd start getting colder.
Old 12-14-2017, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm sorry I didn't post here yesterday. I was so exhausted from work I just passed out on my bed yesterday.

Hi, Rita! Nice avatar! Is that from Lois & Clark?

Yep, in a week it'll be the Winter solstice, the first day of winter and the shortest day of the year. But after that the days get longer and the nights get shorter. Countdown to April and Spring! Can you believe that Easter is on the first of April, April Fool's Day this year? Just hope it's warm by then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
I'd say winter's gong to be long and hard for me, but the worst of it might be over, now that I'm adjusting.
I'm glad to hear that, sum1. How are you feeling today? And why do you want it to get colder? I'm counting down the months to warmer weather. You know down in Jacksonville, Florida, it's gonna be in the 70's all week, going up to 80? It's the same over in San Diego, California, although a bit cooler, around 60's to 70's.
Old 12-14-2017, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

It is.

I hate how I'm so tired these days I can't even get round to all the boards I like
Old 12-14-2017, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know how you feel, Rita. I hate the winter. It's below freezing outside right now and all I want to do is crawl under the covers and sleep.

I loved Lois and Clark in its first season. It got a bit sillier as the show went along, I'm afraid. And I wish they had kept Cat Grant.
Old 12-14-2017, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I'm glad to hear that, sum1. How are you feeling today? And why do you want it to get colder? I'm counting down the months to warmer weather. You know down in Jacksonville, Florida, it's gonna be in the 70's all week, going up to 80? It's the same over in San Diego, California, although a bit cooler, around 60's to 70's.
70s and 80s?! That's horrible heat!

Today was rough, emotionally in particular. But I'm glad to hear the Disney Fox merger went through, if apprehensive about its effects on the X-Movies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
I hate how I'm so tired these days I can't even get round to all the boards I like
Yeah, I know what you mean. I keep trying to get around to the Avengers board.
Old 12-14-2017, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
70s and 80s?! That's horrible heat!

Today was rough, emotionally in particular. But I'm glad to hear the Disney Fox merger went through, if apprehensive about its effects on the X-Movies.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I keep trying to get around to the Avengers board.
Really? I love that heat. I love walking around outside without my fingers freezing and feeling warm air on my skin. As long as it doesn't get into the 90's I'm okay. But this cold is what keeps me sleepy and prevents me from posting as much as I want to.

Oh, I'm sorry, sum1. If you wanna PM me about it go ahead.

Yep, I'm glad to hear about the Disney/Fox merger as well. Even more glad that X-Men can still make fing R-rated films like fing Deadpool. And as for the X-Men movies... well, after Dark Phoenix I think it was a possibility that we'd lose most of the First Class cast anyway. They're already done three, and I have no idea how many more they're contracted for. Same thing with Evan, Tye, and Sophie. And we know that Hugh is done with Wolverine for good. Let's just be hopeful that the new MCU is even better with nearly everyone in it.
Old 12-14-2017, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Alex do you watch season 4 of the Flash?

Old 12-14-2017, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Kate!

Nope. I'm too depressed to watch season 4 after the mess that season 3 was. I don't like having Barry Allen and Caitlin Snow wasted on lousy storylines, or having Iris West shoved down my throat all the time.
Old 12-14-2017, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Kate!

Nope. I'm too depressed to watch season 4 after the mess that season 3 was. I don't like having Barry Allen and Caitlin Snow wasted on lousy storylines, or having Iris West shoved down my throat all the time.
You’re not missing anything. I currently watch but it’s not good.

Old 12-14-2017, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by green eyes sparkle (View Post)
You’re not missing anything. I currently watch but it’s not good.
I thought so. I'm still watching Legends and Arrow, though.

I'm going to bed soon, so I'll talk to you later, Kate! Have a goodnight!

I'll see you tomorrow, sum! Goodnight and feel better!
Old 12-14-2017, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks.