Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-04-2017, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
I hope you had a good sleep. I didn't.
I'm sorry, sum1. I hope you can get some sleep tonight.

Oh, so you can't be around much in September, Sarah? When will you be able to post more? I'll miss you around here for that month, but I'll try to stop by your boards.

Oh, and I just did the PB watch, but you weren't there much.
Old 09-04-2017, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know I was still getting over the "out of the blue" "pounce" of Wentworth's post about leaving FB|Social Media don't do well with no notice type things and Went's FB means a lot to me

I may still pop in but we shall see
Old 09-04-2017, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sarah, I'm curious about you saying Wentworth is giving "free rain". Is this weather control like Storm?

We'll miss you.
Old 09-04-2017, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

In his words I may still pop in

Quote:
Quote:
Wentworth Miller
1 hr ยท

Well hello. I hope everyone had an excellent - and safe - summer.
Mine certainly wasn't short on change/shift/growth. In positive directions. Primarily.

A bit of business...
In 2-3 weeks this page will be "unpublished."
That means it won't be discoverable.
So if there's something here of value to you, please - take it.
Download/screenshot/share/cut-and-paste it.
Make it yours.
Everything has its season (as they say). And the season I experienced on and via this page was extraordinary.

What was shared here, thought through here, facilitated here... was special.

It was also, looking back, IMO, specific to a certain time/place.

Personally. Energetically. Universally.

It could not have been - would not have been - any other way.

I'm grateful for every post and comment.

To all who participated in some piece of that, who found something, left something, or both, thank you.

Wishing you guys love, light, and high frequencies. - W.M.
#crocs #koalas #peace
Old 09-04-2017, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, I'll let you slide for the month of September. But I expect you back here by October, at least.

OMG, so Wentworth is leaving social media? Has he given any reason? I guess a lot of celebs find it easier to get off social media these days.

Hi, sum1! No, he's not like Storm. Unless she can freeze things.
Old 09-04-2017, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

He's always been very private so its not shocking but its hopefully still does interviews|cons - Dom|Caity get BTS of him

I'm just gonna get worried cause back in 2011-2013 or 2014, he was off the face of the "planet" on a hiatus its where I kinda "forgot" about him until well Flash

Random but right away after I bring the clean laundry in - boom right in the basket to laying down in sleep in clean clothes
Old 09-04-2017, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by we are not alone (View Post)
Random but right away after I bring the clean laundry in - boom right in the basket to laying down in sleep in clean clothes
OMG, are you taking language lessons from Lauren? What is it with cat owners? You're all nuts.

Awwww, your cat loves the smell of the clothes, probably. And how warm they are.

Yeah, that's right about Wentworth. He did disappear for a while there until he came back to TV on The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow. I just wish Fox would do another Prison Break season.

And I will not allow you to spend too much time away from us, Sarah.
Old 09-04-2017, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well tomorrow I'm gonna start the project of getting everything off his Facebook cause even if he is private - the year or longer I've been following his facebook pictures - his own photographic - interviews|Q&A's. Its literally loaded with so much and I'm like he's giving us the go ahead to grab what we want and 2-3 weeks - FRAK right I'm doing it

So my hope is morning|evenings for and spend afternoons on this project - thinking two phrases related to sending myself a **** load of PM's for documentation and than slowly onto the board - so once I finish phrase 1, than its a little less OMFG

I don't know about 6th season 2019 would be when

He did disappear and back than was watching PB plus loving Wentworth use to pop into both his board plus the shows board. But was still young 8-10 years ago and hadn't found my groove until like 2014. So now I CARE and am super fan

Anyways here's the "love letter" I wrote to WM as a comment

Quote:
Thank you for giving notice and 2-3 weeks to allow us to pretty much take from your FB - in order to save this piece of greatness that you gave us. I'm gonna take the next 2 to 3 weeks to particular take EVERYTHING because there's been so much great on your Facebook.

Thankfully am part of a message boad [fanforum.com] where we've got a board dedicated to you. So gonna as runner of your small piece of community on the site, I am literally gonna make a shrine to what you have shared on your Facebook. There's been so much related to your self-care, your Q&A's, your sharing related to LGBT and Mental Health.

I was happy to hear that you are returning to Legends of Tomorrow and I hope its a fairly sizeable role because its hard for me not to have you on my screen. Its why I'm actually organizing weekly Prison Break episodes on the message board. Plus working my way though your projects - been since Prison Break aired and obviously DC - have seen The Loft and Law & Order [WOW mind blowing episode] where have also seen Buffy|Underworld|Resident Evil. I want to get around to your scripts that were made movies.

So short story is I really hope you do continue acting related to recurring projects or movies or anything. I really really appreciate your skill related to how you understand and take the character you play to its highest level where its why you are beyond my favorite male actor. Plus the writing part helps you take the character and take potential [CAPTAIN CANARY]. So please don't leave us completely like you have done before, its why I lost track and forgot you were my favorite lol so when I remembered poor Stephen Amell was bumped to 2nd on my list.

So please continue and hope for interviews PLUS hope Dominic Purcell and Caity Lotz can get some BTS with you. Also keep going with your LGBT and Mental Health cause when I got back fully a diehard fan of yours, your coming out speech still speaks volumes to me and so powerful. Plus recently had genertic anxiety triggered dosed with going though that. Sorry for the long long book but I just had to put into words my love for you and what you have done,

luv Canadian fan Sarah
Old 09-04-2017, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by we are not alone (View Post)
My cat was like that. They figure you prepared it for them to sleep on.
Old 09-04-2017, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awww, that's such a great letter, Sarah! You even mentioned Captain Canary.

Okay, well I hope you can spend as much time on as possible, okay? I want you around for the holidays, including Halloween.

I'm still hopeful we'll get another season of PB. Now I wish I had seen it when it first aired instead of watching in in reruns. But I was kinda busy with other shows at the time. And I'm glad he'll be back on Legends.

I'm gonna go to bed soon, Sarah, so I'll see you tomorrow! Goodnight and sleep well!

Goodnight, sum1! I hope you get some sleep too!
Old 09-04-2017, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea going to bed too

Yea as most can tell when I love something or somebody - passionate
Old 09-04-2017, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 09-05-2017, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Ok right now may still be able to pop in daily [still not yet discussion and just games] but if I find need loads more time than say 3-5 hours a day over on WM Facebook than will pull out

Last edited by crash landing; 09-05-2017 at 06:51 PM
Old 09-07-2017, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex may be able to work a Thurs @ 8pm out for PB with Lauren
Old 09-07-2017, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Sarah! Hi, sum1!

I'm sorry I wasn't here yesterday. I was exhausted after working five days straight as usual, and I crashed. The chicken parmigiana I had for dinner didn't help. It knocked me out.

I think I can do a PB watch tonight at 8pm if Lauren can get off her lazy ass. And is that a Gal Gadot icon?

OMG, is Katee burying her face in Tricia's boobs?