Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2017, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Keanu Reeves

Xavier's School for the Gifted [Off Topic] #19: Well primetime shows are on hiatus, now what? ---- catch up on other shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Excuse me? Danielle is stunning either way! She blows Iris West out of the freaking water.

Those are stunning but she doesn't float my boat neither does Candice - both are BEAUTIFUL women but I just feel like poor Caitlin as a lab rat is boring as Killer Frost hello
Old 05-27-2017, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread, Sarah!

Candice does nothing for me. I honestly don't know what the big deal is. And she's playing such a boring and poorly developed character.
But I think Danielle is just stunning. Caitlin has so much greater potential as a love interest for Barry.

Old 05-27-2017, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Keanu Reeves

I don't hate Iris but I kinda absolutely agree that she's a boring character

I know right totally want Snowbarry
Old 05-27-2017, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

And why do the show's producers even have scenes like this if they don't want anyone shipping SnowBarry? They sure have Grant and Danielle kissing a lot.

Old 05-27-2017, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

I haven't seen The Flash yet, but those are some cute gifs.
Old 05-27-2017, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Keanu Reeves

I know right especially that first one - the 2nd was when that shapeshifter could turn into anybody, right? Takes over Barry and than kisses Caitlin
Old 05-27-2017, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightYears (View Post)
I haven't seen The Flash yet, but those are some cute gifs.
Oh yes they are.

Yeah, that's the shape shifter in the second pic, Sarah. But the point is that it's still Grant kissing Danielle, and if you don't want SnowBarry shippers, why do the thing that's gonna guarantee you get them? Like Anton Chekhov said, don't hang a gun on a wall in the first act if you're not gonna fire it by the final act.
Old 05-27-2017, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Keanu Reeves

After the fact realized my brain went totally wrong but Anton sad about the actor though

Anatoly love him as a character plus his brotherhood - hate that him and Oliver are at odds cause of Oliver not allowing him to take what he needed when he asked Brativa to kill "Adrian"

I started with the karaoke personally

Last edited by crash landing; 05-27-2017 at 06:50 PM
Old 05-27-2017, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ah, I actually liked the Bratva storyline this season, but I preferred Dolph Lundgren's character as a villain. He's actually a much better actor than I gave him credit for.

Ohh, that's the ultimate SnowBarry episode! Crazy For You! OMG, what is wrong with The Flash writers?
Old 05-27-2017, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Keanu Reeves

Dolph was remarkable amazing acting and I have always loved anything to do with the Bratva - which is another remainder that I need to do an Oliver|Bratva on SA

Well remember whose in charge of all the CWDC shows and what he's done to me already

Katie was completely disrespected and she was hella excited to be BC too Legends both seasons has had flaws haven't been able to forgive even outside of Leonard/Wentworth [Kendra and Vixen after their loves died getting with a Legend. Come on - Carter died in 1x02 and 3 or 4 episodes later getting with Ray. Vixen getting with Nate was so left-field and out of the blue] both relations if not so out of nowhere and after a death would have been

Plus not enough on-screen female friendships, wanted more Sara/Kendra on screen but can forgive 2nd season cause she's Captain and all - with writing and gathering gifs for this actually feel its like a constant problem with all the CW shows affiliated to DC - they failed so many Laurel female relations associated to Laurel|Felicity which they failed. Laurel|Thea being roommates, yea Black Canary|Speedy fought sidebyside alot but could show roommate and out of hero gear

I have so many problems with CWDC but yet still not enough to really make me stop - too much has happened on Legends that I may or may not worry about weekly. There's so much related to Arrow over the years but not as focused and I do still the show

Old 05-27-2017, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I kept waiting for Dolph to tell Stephen, "I must break you."

Which guy do you mean, Sarah, Greg Berlanti or Marc Guggenheim? They're both pissing me off.

I agree, Katie got screwed, but they did put her in a really difficult position having to follow Caity's Black Canary and her enormous... wig.

I think Vixen/Nate was only a bit better developed than Kendra/Carter or Kendra/Ray, but I agree that the show needs to back off of that a little. And they teased Leonard/Sara and went nowhere with it. And I also agree that they really should get the female relationships right, but they've never been able to write female characters correctly in the CW DC universe.
Old 05-27-2017, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Keanu Reeves

Marc has my attention but most likely both

Ugh the Leonard/Sara which was Went|Caity themselves that did that, they came up with the gin playing cards and Wentworth suggested certain movements or expressions - so went naturally where writers|producers knew they only had Wentworth for a season but yet still killed him where should have let him lived

Came to notice that and think about that more where NONE of the shows have strong female friendships where so much potential - hell my biggest is the Laurel|Felicity that got pushed to the side and not cause of Katie|Emily lesbian lovers secretly considering how they've been in the past
Old 05-27-2017, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't like Marc or Greg either.

Wow, they really did that? Damn, and they still killed him off? That's one time that the actors knew better than the producers.

Yep, these guys really suck when it comes to writing women. They should try and use more female writers don't you think? Yep, Laurel, Felicity, Thea, Nyssa, Caitlin, they could all use more scenes together. I would've loved to have Felicity and Caitlin team up more. Iris can stay at the newspaper.

Wow, you're really a Katie/Emily shipper, huh?

I never knew a cello could rock this much.

Old 05-27-2017, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll say it again. Caitlin is not a real name. It grew out of a misreading of the Irish spelling of Kathleen (which is an Irish name anyway -it means "Little Kate" in Irish). In Irish Kathleen is spelled Caitlin. The first I is not pronounced, the T is pronounced as a TH and there's an accent on the second I so it's pronounced EE. The use of the so-called name Caitlin, pronounced "Kate-lin", in English-speaking countries is an abuse of Irish culture and I wish people would drop it.
Old 05-27-2017, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes, you already told us this, sum1. And I'm sorry, but Caitlin has already become an established name in western countries. Are you gonna tell Caitlyn Jenner that she has to change her name again?