Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-22-2019, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the info, Dave! I'll try to do my best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yes, it's one of the MCU streaming shows that'll be on Disney+. It will have Sam, Bucky, and now it seems Sharon and Zemo. Also I think it'll have six episodes. Sharon/EVC was also getting hate cause of Stucky. Like the MCU Steve, shipper war was like GOT Iron Thorne war. Seems now she's getting hate from Sam&Bucky shippers.
Are you kidding? People are shipping Sam/Bucky? Man, people will ship anyone these days. And why should they hate Sharon for that? Next time they do Captain America in the MCU they had better do the Steve/Sharon relationship, because she doesn't deserve the hate.
Old 05-22-2019, 05:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Are you kidding? People are shipping Sam/Bucky? Man, people will ship anyone these days. And why should they hate Sharon for that? Next time they do Captain America in the MCU they had better do the Steve/Sharon relationship, because she doesn't deserve the hate.
Seems so. I guess cause they fear she'll keep Sam&Bucky from getting together. Since MCU Steve&Sharon didn't work I wouldn't be surprised if they try MCU Sam&Sharon.
Old 05-23-2019, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

water repairs today...so no water throughout the apartment building which has many many Suites and residents
Old 05-23-2019, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I hope you have some bottled water
Old 05-23-2019, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, I still think that's stupid, dragonfire. Marvel needs to lay off the "shipping" as well. And the Steve/Sharon fans from the comics would be pissed at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
water repairs today...so no water throughout the apartment building which has many many Suites and residents
Aww, I'm sorry, Dave. I hope the repairs go quickly and you get your water back on.
Old 05-23-2019, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, I still think that's stupid, dragonfire. Marvel needs to lay off the "shipping" as well. And the Steve/Sharon fans from the comics would be pissed at that.

I think after Endgame the Steve&Sharon fans are already pissed. But MCU Steve&Peggy is true love, soulmates, the love of each other lives, and of course for each other the right partner.
Old 05-23-2019, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I think after Endgame the Steve&Sharon fans are already pissed. But MCU Steve&Peggy is true love, soulmates, the love of each other lives, and of course for each other the right partner.
Yeah, well not after 2024.
Old 05-23-2019, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Holy , Boris Johnson's going to be British Prime Minister soon. That's scary.
Old 05-23-2019, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, well not after 2024.
Or they could have Sam pass the shield down as Steve did. Shoot why not a female Captain America? I mean there's no man in Captain America.
Old 05-24-2019, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Who gives a what they do? The MCU is going to be crap whatever they do. Too much shallowness, no depth.
Old 05-24-2019, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

Aww, I'm sorry, Dave. I hope the repairs go quickly and you get your water back on.
Alex.. full water usage came back on eventually at 4 30 pm... Residents were warned though
Old 05-24-2019, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry to hear about your water troubles, Dave. We get water trouble over here every year. Winter freeze, Summer drought, whatever their excuse is.
Old 05-24-2019, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

the apt. building gave 2 days notice...so I filled some containers with wather
Old 05-24-2019, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex.. full water usage came back on eventually at 4 30 pm... Residents were warned though
I'm glad that you got your water back, Dave. And it's good that you prepared for it by filling some bottles of water for yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
Holy , Boris Johnson's going to be British Prime Minister soon. That's scary.
Seriously? The Brexit guy?

Quote:
Or they could have Sam pass the shield down as Steve did. Shoot why not a female Captain America? I mean there's no man in Captain America.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
Who gives a what they do? The MCU is going to be crap whatever they do. Too much shallowness, no depth.
I unfortunately agree with you, sum1.

They're not gonna do that, dragonfire. If they comics didn't do that, the MCU won't. Steve Rogers has been Captain America since the 1940s. Yes, occasionally some other people took on the mantle temporarily, like Bucky Barnes after Civil War, when everyone thought Steve had been assassinated. And then Sam took over during the time that Steve had the Super Soldier serum removed from his body and he grew old. And then there was that time back in the 70s and 80s when Steve quit being Captain America and became 'Nomad,' and that other guy was briefly Captain America and later became US Agent. But each time Steve always came back. He'll always be Captain America. There's no reason to cast a woman when you already have so many other female superheroes like Captain Marvel, Black Widow, She Hulk, The Wasp, Scarlet Witch, etc.
Old 05-24-2019, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

They're not gonna do that, dragonfire. If they comics didn't do that, the MCU won't. Steve Rogers has been Captain America since the 1940s. Yes, occasionally some other people took on the mantle temporarily, like Bucky Barnes after Civil War, when everyone thought Steve had been assassinated. And then Sam took over during the time that Steve had the Super Soldier serum removed from his body and he grew old. And then there was that time back in the 70s and 80s when Steve quit being Captain America and became 'Nomad,' and that other guy was briefly Captain America and later became US Agent. But each time Steve always came back. He'll always be Captain America. There's no reason to cast a woman when you already have so many other female superheroes like Captain Marvel, Black Widow, She Hulk, The Wasp, Scarlet Witch, etc.
Well, I think Disney/Marvel maybe twice had Peggy as Cap, and then there was something about Steve&Peggy having a Daughter name Sharon as Cap. Now for the MCU, I wouldn't be surprised if at some point there is a female Cap, and they could have it be like Steve&Peggy's Daughter or something like that.