Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-17-2020, 01:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I agree, sum1.

WTF, now Wanda wants Cyclops? Is this guy hung like John Holmes or something? Seriously, every mutant woman wants to be ravaged by this guy.

Well, Feige did say he wanted to do something different with the X-Men, but I'm worried about just how different it'll be. They have no respect for the source material.

Where are you getting all these rumors?
Well, in the Ultimate universe it seems she had a crush on him, and after he joined Magneto, Magneto saw him as a worthy successor to carry on his legacy, and so Magneto tried to get them together, and no doubt have a baby.

Now, besides that she kissed him I don't think a romance happened between them, and I think if a romance happens now in the comics it would be controversy for oblivious reasons which means Marvel will probably do it because they love doing controversy stuff to p off the fans.

That's funny you said that about Cyclops and every Mutant woman because I remember Marvel saying something about that's his secret superpower.

Yep he did, and I hope one of the different things is that Cyclops will finally get treated right, not play second fiddle as he did in the Fox movies, and we get the Cyclops Mr. Sinister storyline.

Also wouldn't mind seeing Havok, Corsair, Cable, Rachel, etc. etc. as well.

I know I'm kind of worry too. Nope.

Google search.

Oh, after finding out that in the comics Sinister worked with the Nazis, he did experiments on people who had the X-gene, what if he did the same in the MCU?

Like what if Hydra had an outsider who was the real mastermind of the experiments on people to discover miracles like say Mr. Sinister?
Old 11-17-2020, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Have I not said that the Ultimate Universe was not permitted here? That universe ruined so many heroes it was ridiculous. I didn't like what the Ultimates did to Cyclops.

Yeah, I remember someone saying that Cyclops' manhood hypnotizes mutant women. This was after teen Cyclops got involved with X-23. That was ironic.

Well, Cyclops didn't play second fiddle in Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix, at least.

Didn't the Fox movies already do the Nazi thing with Sebastian Shaw?
Old 11-18-2020, 12:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Have I not said that the Ultimate Universe was not permitted here? That universe ruined so many heroes it was ridiculous. I didn't like what the Ultimates did to Cyclops.

Yeah, I remember someone saying that Cyclops' manhood hypnotizes mutant women. This was after teen Cyclops got involved with X-23. That was ironic.

Well, Cyclops didn't play second fiddle in Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix, at least.

Didn't the Fox movies already do the Nazi thing with Sebastian Shaw?
Sorry. I see.

Really? I see.

Maybe, but they still didn't give him his comic backstory, no plane crash that is later to be revealed was done by the Shi'ar, no orphanage that is later to be revealed was secretly run by Sinister, etc. etc.

They did, but it wasn't tied to Hydra, the MCU, etc. etc.

Since it seems Hydra did the experiments on Wanda and Pietro because they had the correct genetic markets for it, and we know Sinister main thing is genetics I don't think it's far fetch to think he's secretly the mastermind over it.

Also if he is then I can already see that he found out about the Gems from his boss Apocalypse I mean doesn't Apocalypse has ties to the Gems from the comics?
Old 11-18-2020, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

dragonfire, the Ultimate Universe messed up Cyclops, Peter Parker, Reed Richards, Hank Pym, Janet Van Dyne, Tony Stark, Daredevil, Doctor Strange, Wolverine, etc.

Yeah, I think the comic book writers use Cyclops as their avatar. He has sex with all the women they only wish they could have sex with.

Well, that's true, but I understand how much time it would've taken to give Cyclops his comic book backstory in a movie. I do think that it still could've been handled better.

Oh, God forbid it's not tied to the MCU.

I thought The High Evolutionary is the one who genetically messed with Wanda and Pietro? It's funny, I even gave Adam Warlock and The High Evolutionary some Superman/Jor-El moments in my treatment.

I don't remember Apocalypse having any ties to the gems. That was mostly a Thanos thing.
Old 11-18-2020, 09:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
dragonfire, the Ultimate Universe messed up Cyclops, Peter Parker, Reed Richards, Hank Pym, Janet Van Dyne, Tony Stark, Daredevil, Doctor Strange, Wolverine, etc.

Yeah, I think the comic book writers use Cyclops as their avatar. He has sex with all the women they only wish they could have sex with.

Well, that's true, but I understand how much time it would've taken to give Cyclops his comic book backstory in a movie. I do think that it still could've been handled better.

Oh, God forbid it's not tied to the MCU.

I thought The High Evolutionary is the one who genetically messed with Wanda and Pietro? It's funny, I even gave Adam Warlock and The High Evolutionary some Superman/Jor-El moments in my treatment.

I don't remember Apocalypse having any ties to the gems. That was mostly a Thanos thing.
I see.

Ok.

True, but hopefully his comic book backstory will be told in the MCU, and there's always Disney+. Same.

Well, it could be one of the things that ties the X-Men to the wider world of the MCU.

For now in the comics but in the MCU it was Hydra, but now it seems it could be that Sinister was secretly pulling the strings. You did?

Ok.
Old 11-19-2020, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cyclops needs to quit screwing around or he'll be spreading STDs like hell.
Old 11-19-2020, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
Cyclops needs to quit screwing around or he'll be spreading STDs like hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I see.

Ok.

True, but hopefully his comic book backstory will be told in the MCU, and there's always Disney+. Same.

Well, it could be one of the things that ties the X-Men to the wider world of the MCU.

For now in the comics but in the MCU it was Hydra, but now it seems it could be that Sinister was secretly pulling the strings. You did?

Ok.
They did, dragonfire. sum1 can confirm this. They screwed up so many beloved characters with their crap.

I hate Disney+. And I don't trust them to not screw up Cyclops' backstory. They'll probably portray him as a misogynistic xenophobe who suffers from toxic masculinity and white privilege.

The wider world of the MCU can't be sustained, dragonfire. It's not like the comics. Actors will leave roles, shows will be cancelled, and not every film will be successful.

In the MCU, they basically gave Wanda and Pietro the same storyline as Fenris, the twins Andrea and Andreas von Strucker, the children of HYDRA leader Baron Wolfgang von Strucker.

Yes, I did. I even had Adam Warlock make a sarcastic reference to it in one scene with the High Evolutionary.

Adam: "Let me guess... this is the part where you tell me 'it is forbidden for me to interfere with human history'?"
Old 11-20-2020, 08:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

They did, dragonfire. sum1 can confirm this. They screwed up so many beloved characters with their crap.

I hate Disney+. And I don't trust them to not screw up Cyclops' backstory. They'll probably portray him as a misogynistic xenophobe who suffers from toxic masculinity and white privilege.

The wider world of the MCU can't be sustained, dragonfire. It's not like the comics. Actors will leave roles, shows will be cancelled, and not every film will be successful.

In the MCU, they basically gave Wanda and Pietro the same storyline as Fenris, the twins Andrea and Andreas von Strucker, the children of HYDRA leader Baron Wolfgang von Strucker.

Yes, I did. I even had Adam Warlock make a sarcastic reference to it in one scene with the High Evolutionary.

Adam: "Let me guess... this is the part where you tell me 'it is forbidden for me to interfere with human history'?"
I see.

I know you do. I don't know I could see Feige doing Cyclops in a similar way he did Cap.

Also it wouldn't surprise me if maybe Cyclops is one of his top favorites X-Men's.

Honestly, I'm more worry about him portraying Wolverine like that.

Ok.

Ok.

Cool.

You know imagine if everything that has happened so far in the MCU is all part of Apocalypse's long game plan, and while Fury&Co are preparing for the next Thanos level attack in space the real level attack is secretly on Earth the whole time, and he had Fury&Co chased after red herrings because it was part of the plan to take Earth.

Plus they could do as Evolution did where he was sealed away, he needed certain things to be free, and he had his servant do what needed to be done for him to be free.

Also add the Cable vs Apocalypse storyline from the comics, and I feel like the MCU X-Men has it's Infinity War/Endgame so to speak.
Old 11-20-2020, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Believe me, dragonfire, there's a reason why so many fans were glad when the Ultimate universe was destroyed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I know you do. I don't know I could see Feige doing Cyclops in a similar way he did Cap.

Also it wouldn't surprise me if maybe Cyclops is one of his top favorites X-Men's.

Honestly, I'm more worry about him portraying Wolverine like that.
That's even worse. I hate what Feige did to Cap, turning him into a wuss. He should've stayed in the present with Sharon, not gone back in time to be with Peggy like a reckless idiot. Comic book Cap would already know that would alter the course of history and create a time paradox.

Has Feige ever mentioned his feelings towards Cyclops? Let's just say after what he did to Hank Pym and Peter Parker, I don't trust him.

Yeah, I'm also worried about what Feige will do to Wolverine, especially after the greatness that was Logan.

Really, dragonfire? Why didn't you apply for a job at Marvel?
Old 11-20-2020, 10:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Believe me, dragonfire, there's a reason why so many fans were glad when the Ultimate universe was destroyed.

That's even worse. I hate what Feige did to Cap, turning him into a wuss. He should've stayed in the present with Sharon, not gone back in time to be with Peggy like a reckless idiot. Comic book Cap would already know that would alter the course of history and create a time paradox.

Has Feige ever mentioned his feelings towards Cyclops? Let's just say after what he did to Hank Pym and Peter Parker, I don't trust him.

Yeah, I'm also worried about what Feige will do to Wolverine, especially after the greatness that was Logan.

Really, dragonfire? Why didn't you apply for a job at Marvel?
Ok.

Lets just agree to disagree on what he did to Cap.

Speaking of Sharon seems in the Falcon and Winter Solider show
Spoiler:

Well, I think the only thing I can remember is an interview where the interviewer told him about Cyclops treatment from Fox, the interviewer asked him to make Cyclops cool, and he asked he wasn't cool before or something like that.

Yep.

I don't think they would want me.
Old 11-21-2020, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, let's agree to disagree, dragonfire. But I'm still right about the Steve/Sharon thing. And hearing about what Sharon's doing in the Disney+ show just makes me sad that she and Steve aren't together in the MCU.

Well, at least Feige seems like he won't screw up Cyclops, so there's that. But I still don't trust them.

You think not?
Old 11-21-2020, 09:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Okay, let's agree to disagree, dragonfire. But I'm still right about the Steve/Sharon thing. And hearing about what Sharon's doing in the Disney+ show just makes me sad that she and Steve aren't together in the MCU.

Well, at least Feige seems like he won't screw up Cyclops, so there's that. But I still don't trust them.

You think not?
Thanks. Ok. Sorry to hear that.

Well, we don't know for sure but since I imagine he probably doesn't want to make the same mistakes Fox did, I don't think he will. Ok, fair.

Nope.

Oh, seems a couple months ago a rumor was going around that the MCU X-Men line up would be Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Storm, Nightcrawler, Havok, Sunfire, and Thunderbird.

Also just as each member of the Avengers appeared first in non Avengers movies before the first Avengers movie each member of the X-Men would appear first non X-Men movies before the first MCU X-Men movie

The villain would be Sauron, so of course the Savage Land would be in it, I think the rumor also mentioned Krakoa, and the mastermind secret villain is of course Sinister.

Now, I know this is just rumors but it actually sounds like something Feige would do with the X-Men, and even as just rumors it already sounds different from Fox's X-Men.

For examples I don't think Sunfire, and Thunderbird was used as main members in the Fox movies, so that's new.

While the Fox movies did have the Summers Bros they didn't have them together on the team, we didn't get to see much of their Brother relationship, and to be honest I felt like Havok was wasted.

So the MCU having them together on the team, we actually get to see their Brother relationship, and with Havok as a main member hopefully that means he won't be wasted again so that's new too and a welcome.

Having Nightcrawler would also be a welcome, and can we finally have him as Mystique's Son, Rogue's Brother because that would be something new that Fox never ever did as well.

I think having Storm already on the team helps avoids another Storm being excluded from the team, used as the villain's minion, mostly in the background, using her powers, etc. etc. as she was in Apocalypse.

Also hopefully we'll finally get to see her personality, her relationships with the team, etc. etc.

If Jean is really gonna be called Marvel Girl then that's already something new with Jean, also if there's no rushing her into Dark Phoenix, she's just Jean/Marvel Girl, hopefully we'll see her personality, her relationships with the team etc. etc. without the doom and gloom of Dark Phoenix then that's a huge welcome.

For Cyclops with Jean and Havok we have Cyclops/Jean hopefully this time they're finally done right, and the Summers Bros as well.

Now having Sauron as the villain, Savage Land, maybe Krakoa, no Magneto, no Mystique would indeed be different and new from the Fox movies, and Sinister as the mastermind secret villain would also be different and with Sinister, Cyclops/Jean, and Havok hopefully that means we'll finally get the Mr. Sinister Summers/Grey family storyline from the comics.

Anyway, sorry for the long post, I got carried away there.

Last edited by dragonfire; 11-22-2020 at 12:17 AM
Old 11-22-2020, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

If Wolverine isn't in it, count me out.
Old 11-22-2020, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the long post, dragonfire.

Well, Feige has made plenty of his own mistakes, so who is he to criticize the Fox movies?

No Wolverine? I'm with sum1 on this one, if he's not there that's going to leave out a big part of the X-Men lore. And the Avengers worked that way because each of the individual characters had their own comic book titles. The members of the X-Men didn't have individual titles, they were all introduced together in the X-Men, just like the Fantastic Four. I don't know how these characters will carry their own movies, except maybe Wolverine.
Old 11-23-2020, 02:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thanks for the long post, dragonfire.

Well, Feige has made plenty of his own mistakes, so who is he to criticize the Fox movies?

No Wolverine? I'm with sum1 on this one, if he's not there that's going to leave out a big part of the X-Men lore. And the Avengers worked that way because each of the individual characters had their own comic book titles. The members of the X-Men didn't have individual titles, they were all introduced together in the X-Men, just like the Fantastic Four. I don't know how these characters will carry their own movies, except maybe Wolverine.
No problem.

Ok.

Well, Feige did say the MCU X-Men will be different from Fox's, and not having Wolverine would be a huge difference from Fox's.

Also I could be wrong but I think there were rumors that for the first MCU X-Men movie he wants to show that the X-Men don't need Wolverine to be successful.

There were also rumors that Feige's favorite X-Men comic era is the Lee/Kirby era which considering it seems he said his favorite Spidey comic era is the Lee/Ditko era, and add that he had Cap end up with Peggy Carter it wouldn't surprise me.

I don't mean they would have their own movies, more like they would appear in other MCU movies before the first MCU X-Men movie.

You know what I'll just post what the rumor said about the MCU X-Men line up that way there won't be any confusing about it, and I know this sounds silly of me but I think maybe it would be better if it was under spoiler tags as well.

Spoiler: