Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2014, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Those vids both are PRICELESS

Theresa its our song, "Happy"
Old 10-13-2014, 04:56 PM
Elite Fan

Right? Those videos made my day. Hugh is such a goof ball, and I adore the song Happy too. Hugh loves that song. I have seen him singing it in like 3 different videos. Hugh is a big Pharrell fan. He's also a big Bruno Mars fan. And the change of lyrics to Miley Cyrus's Wrecking Ball was hilarious. He couldn't contain his laughter.

Here are some Hugh birthday pictures:

Look how grown Hugh's son is starting to look as he glares at paparazzi. Wow.

I worry about Hugh a little because I'm in the medical profession and parts of his skin close up still look precancerous while other parts are scarred from the surgery. But he's a cutie and got birthday coffee yesterday. And he thanked his fans for the b-day love!

And a new pic he posted today with his dog in the woods:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Embrace (View Post)
Aww the reasons why he is awesome, are very sweet
They are. I found this one too: We Love Hugh and You Should Too: 10 Reasons to Love Hugh Jackman
-The Holy Qur'an [13:16]

Last edited by ~Search4Truth~; 10-13-2014 at 05:02 PM
Old 10-13-2014, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Happy means something special cause when it was posted that Theresa became my co-mod, I posted the musicvid on her announcement thread which caused her to get it in her head so its now our song

His son he's really grown up and the glares

all the bday pictures of hugh and love the one today with his pup
Old 10-13-2014, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

Aw you two are so cute! I love you both. I love that song, and I'm glad you both are our mods.

There is a super cute video of Hugh dancing and snapping his fingers, singing "Happy" behind the scenes of a photoshoot he did earlier this year. Maybe I can find it. Right now I can't, but I'll post other goodies.

For now, there is also this:

And this, which I posted before but not everybody got to see:

But hopefully I can find the other video too. He is seriously one of the most adorable celebrities. What a bright and happy personality.

Last edited by ~Search4Truth~; 10-13-2014 at 08:07 PM
Old 10-14-2014, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond Insane (View Post)
Those vids both are PRICELESS

Theresa its our song, "Happy"
Haha oh yeah, OUR song Seriously when I hear it now, I think of us and our board so its nice that it was there too.

You rock too TC
Old 10-14-2014, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

that it seems that Hugh loves it, its a great song
Old 10-14-2014, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

Why thank you, Theresa! Yup, Sarah, Hugh has said he loves the song Happy, and he is a big Pharrell fan. They even tweeted each other last week.

So we get a lot of new Hugh news and pictures today. I saw him on Good Morning America this morning and truly understand why so many people call him the nicest man in Hollywood. He might just be. I am SO touched that he would listen to his fan's tweets saying they could not afford to see his Broadway play. I was one of the fans who tweeted him about that, and to learn that it was Hugh who did something about it and found a way to get affordable tickets to his fans so that everyone could have the opportunity to see it for a cheap price ... bless his heart! Hugh is regarded as one of the biggest (most famous) Broadway stars in the history of Broadway, and for him to be so humble and sweet and then even create a new row of seats for the fans, that are reasonably priced and available for those who thought the seats had sold out ... wow, he is so kindhearted. Someone was telling me that actors rarely ever get say in ticket pricing for Broadway shows and tickets are usually ridiculously expensive, and so for Hugh to do that, there is a decent chance he had to forego part of his compensation for acting in the play. I take my hat off to this man. What do you all think? How many high profile celebrities would respond to their fan's tweets in this way, working so hard to make tickets affordable in a forum like Broadway where ticket prices are usually at least $150 and are even typically over $200 (it was over $300 to see Denzel Washington perform on Broadway last year)?

Here is today's Good Morning America interview that I'm talking about:

Here is Hugh getting his birthday cake today and blowing out all 46 candles. What a set of lungs he has on him!
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/Bz7CHADIEAI9Mv9.mp4

And here are new pictures of Hugh from today with his co-stars for the Broadway play, The River. Look how handsome he is! It's like he turned 46 and is aging backwards now!

Last edited by ~Search4Truth~; 10-14-2014 at 06:42 PM
Old 10-14-2014, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's AMAZING on what he did for his fans associated to the tickets thanks for the vid and pictures
Old 10-14-2014, 04:42 PM
Elite Fan

Right? Isn't he such a sweetie?! I just want to hug Hugh. He is such a kind man, so compassionate. I will never get over how he fights for his fans. You're welcome. And doesn't he look great? I swear, he turned 46 and looks younger than he did at 45. At least younger than he did earlier this year with the beard, mustache, and skin cancer.

Here is another picture from today:

And Hugh even got a Birthday cupcake. He got a big ol' cake from Good Morning America and the cupcake from Extra. They're trying to fatten him up. He's in great shape as was very evident in the interviews with his completely flat stomach.

Last edited by ~Search4Truth~; 10-14-2014 at 06:37 PM
Old 10-15-2014, 01:59 AM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for all the vids/pics, TC!

Death of Wolverine #4 is already out.

Death Of Wolverine #4 First Look | Comicbook.com

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-15-2014, 10:22 AM
Elite Fan

More new pictures of Hugh.

What an adorably Happy man:

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Thanks for all the vids/pics, TC!
What did you think of them? What did you think about what Hugh has done to lower Broadway ticket prices so that all of his fans can afford to go? It means a lot to me to go and I am so touched that he did that for his fans in response to our messages that we couldn't afford it, and I can't wait to go to his play in December.

Oh, interesting! RIP Wolverine! Thanks for sharing. I wouldn't mind if Logan dies an epic death in the movies to end Hugh's time as the character. He deserves an awesome send off, and I can't imagine anyone else playing the role in the future, at least not for a long time. But I think the time is coming soon for him to call it quits.

Last edited by ~Search4Truth~; 10-15-2014 at 10:42 AM
Old 10-15-2014, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the pics. He looks so good! I think its awesome what he did for the fans, not many celebs would do that, they would have just assumed fans would pay whatever amount not care about how much it actually costs.

When you go, we'll need a photo report from you TC!

The comic looks great! It looks so intense.
Old 10-16-2014, 09:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Embrace (View Post)
I love the pics. He looks so good! I think its awesome what he did for the fans, not many celebs would do that, they would have just assumed fans would pay whatever amount not care about how much it actually costs.
I agree that most celebs wouldn't have cared. Hugh is an angel, and I was told that he might have had to give up part of his Broadway salary for cheaper tickets to be available. Regardless, the fact that he did something about it and then expressed his love for his fans and how he wants students and people who can't afford it to be able to come too ... he's a beautiful person. Reminds me of the time he spent thousands of dollars buying and passing out breakfast to every single fan camping outside to watch one of the X-Men movies. What a kind man.

Quote:
When you go, we'll need a photo report from you TC!
I will! I am not sure if Broadway rules allow cameras inside the theater, but definitely I will take pictures outside and send you all back a report. You have no idea how excited I am! Until then, unfortunately I have a whole lot of work to do. Ugh, can't wait until law school is over.
Old 10-16-2014, 01:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hugh's hair is growing back nice.

I'm glad Hugh had a Happy Birthday to celebrate.
Old 10-16-2014, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So many new pictures he looks amazing