Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2017, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I know. And I've already mentioned what they did to Hank Pym, fusing him with Ultron. Just to get him out of the way because of the MCU. But what they've done to everyone else is just insulting. And yeah, they have the nerve to accuse us of being prejudiced when they're desecrating their own characters? When their sales started slumping after 2015 they started to take notice.

And now they have the alternate universe son of Logan in the 616 universe, which is dumb. We don't care about these characters, we only want our classic ones back.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Logan seems to have a lot of kids.
Old 08-13-2017, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, well this kid is apparently the son of Logan from the Ultimate Universe, and he's one of the few survivors of that universe along with Miles Morales who managed to make it to 616 before the Ultimates went kaboom in Secret Wars.
Old 08-14-2017, 06:50 AM
Moderator Support Team
Yo Ho Matey

Old 08-14-2017, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yeah, well this kid is apparently the son of Logan from the Ultimate Universe, and he's one of the few survivors of that universe along with Miles Morales who managed to make it to 616 before the Ultimates went kaboom in Secret Wars.
It pisses me off they named that Secret Wars. Secret Wars is a 1984 series set up by the Beyonder and this new thing can go itself.
Old 08-14-2017, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks, Rita. Isn't that the same gif you posted on the Fassy thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
It pisses me off they named that Secret Wars. Secret Wars is a 1984 series set up by the Beyonder and this new thing can go itself.
I agree. Secret Wars from 1984 was a classic. It's the miniseries that got me back into Marvel after I had briefly stopped reading during the early 1980's due to my parents' divorce and my life turning upside down. Marvel and Secret Wars really saved me after that. That was also when Peter got his black and white Spider-Man outfit. That really made an impression on me.

And the new Secret Wars storyline was basically just an excuse for Marvel to eliminate the Ultimate universe and pull a small handful of characters from that universe into the main Marvel universe, like Miles Morales and Ultimate Wolverine's son.
Old 08-15-2017, 10:07 AM
Moderator Support Team
Yo Ho Matey

it's not the same gif, look closer
Old 08-15-2017, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, okay. I see.