Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2021, 04:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
TVLine
Evan Peters Cast as Jeffrey Dahmer in Ryan Murphy's Monster at Netflix
'American Horror Story' vet Evan Peters is set to play Jeffrey Dahmer in Ryan Murphy's newest Netflix series.
https://tvline.com/2021/03/23/evan-p...imited-series/
Old 03-24-2021, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Evan Peters is playing Dahmer? Did you know that Jeremy Renner(Hawkeye) also once played him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
No problem. Honesty, the biggest thing the show had was of course Peters returning as Quicksilver.

Shoot I actually think the show having Schwarzenegger playing The Terminator vs Agatha Harkness in the suburban town would be more exciting to watch than what they did in the show.

Really, almost anything would have been better than what they did.
Yeah, and according to what you said, that had to be a disappointment.

Agatha vs. The Terminator? That would be something.

This is my problem with these Disney+ shows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
Are you aware that Wonder Man is infertile? He's also now a pacifist.
Oh, of course. The woke snowflakes at Marvel attempting to discourage toxic masculinity or some such nonsense. It makes no sense for him to be either infertile or a pacifist. Also, infertile doesn't mean impotent. It means you can perform, just not produce any sperm. But I wouldn't expect this to last too long, at least once everyone gets over this woke craziness.
Old 03-24-2021, 09:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Evan Peters is playing Dahmer? Did you know that Jeremy Renner(Hawkeye) also once played him?

Yeah, and according to what you said, that had to be a disappointment.

Agatha vs. The Terminator? That would be something.

This is my problem with these Disney+ shows.
Yep. No but thanks for telling me.

It was.

Next Terminator movie The Terminator vs Witches. Machine vs Magic. Plus underwater since Cameron loves the water.

Speaking of the Disney+ shows. It's funny that some kept using Disney+ shows for why Disney didn't need to release Black Widow on Disney+ yet now Widow is being release on Disney+ around the same time Loki show will be on Disney+.

Also since Feige didn't want Widow on Disney+ that means Feige lost that one, and what would make it more funnier if Disney made the decision to release Widow on Disney+ without telling him before they announced it.
Old 03-25-2021, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Oh, of course. The woke snowflakes at Marvel attempting to discourage toxic masculinity or some such nonsense. It makes no sense for him to be either infertile or a pacifist. Also, infertile doesn't mean impotent. It means you can perform, just not produce any sperm. But I wouldn't expect this to last too long, at least once everyone gets over this woke craziness.
Yes I know what infertility means. But Wonder Man being infertile will last. It's inherent in his no longer being human and instead being a being of ionic energy.
Old 03-25-2021, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yes I know what infertility means. But Wonder Man being infertile will last. It's inherent in his no longer being human and instead being a being of ionic energy.
Vision isn't human, and he and Wanda had kids. I personally think that's a typical screw up by Marvel. DC already learned from their mistake in overpowering Superman and eventually powered him down, so doing this to Wonder Man is just another lame decision by Marvel. They'd do well to return Simon to where he was in the 80s. To be honest, I think the guys in charge of Marvel today are a bunch of infertile eunuchs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yep. No but thanks for telling me.

It was.

Next Terminator movie The Terminator vs Witches. Machine vs Magic. Plus underwater since Cameron loves the water.

Speaking of the Disney+ shows. It's funny that some kept using Disney+ shows for why Disney didn't need to release Black Widow on Disney+ yet now Widow is being release on Disney+ around the same time Loki show will be on Disney+.

Also since Feige didn't want Widow on Disney+ that means Feige lost that one, and what would make it more funnier if Disney made the decision to release Widow on Disney+ without telling him before they announced it.
You're welcome.

I'd have done Wanda justice, just so you know. I'd have even done an all-female movie with Wanda, She-Hulk, Tigra, Wasp, etc.

James Cameron has just utterly disappointed me. Back in the 80s and 90s I was his biggest fan, but I just cannot believe what a joke he's become. He cares more about his toy submarines than making movies.

Well, I'm glad that Feige doesn't always get what he wants. I'd prefer him to be utterly humiliated. But I still think streaming is killing cinema.
Old 03-25-2021, 06:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

You're welcome.

I'd have done Wanda justice, just so you know. I'd have even done an all-female movie with Wanda, She-Hulk, Tigra, Wasp, etc.

James Cameron has just utterly disappointed me. Back in the 80s and 90s I was his biggest fan, but I just cannot believe what a joke he's become. He cares more about his toy submarines than making movies.

Well, I'm glad that Feige doesn't always get what he wants. I'd prefer him to be utterly humiliated. But I still think streaming is killing cinema.
Thanks again.

I see.

So like Lucas then?

Ok.

Oh, when I said the biggest thing on WandaVision was Peters as Quicksilver I forgot to mention Agatha All Along scene song as well.
Old 03-26-2021, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

They screwed Agatha Harkness, casting her way too young. Apparently old women are not allowed. Just like they saw the Star Wars Sequel Trilogy as an opportunity to kill off the classic trio.
Old 03-26-2021, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes, like George Lucas, dragonfire. Both Lucas and Cameron have greatly disappointed me.

Quote:
They screwed Agatha Harkness, casting her way too young. Apparently old women are not allowed. Just like they saw the Star Wars Sequel Trilogy as an opportunity to kill off the classic trio.
You and I agree again? Yes, making Agatha Harkness a much younger and comedic character is typical of Hollywood these days. "Agatha all along?" Please.
Old 03-27-2021, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, load of bull.
Old 03-27-2021, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 03-28-2021, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Is that from the X-Men films or WandaVision?
Old 03-28-2021, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

films I think
Old 03-28-2021, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay. I wasn't sure. I really wasn't expecting him to be on WandaVision.
Old 03-30-2021, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

WandaVision.
Old 03-30-2021, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Cool.