Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-21-2021, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't give a rat's ass about the High Evolutionary. He's boring. And what's he high on, anyway?
Old 04-21-2021, 10:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Comic Book
Jeremy Renner Reveals Marvel's Hawkeye Has Wrapped Filming
Marvel's Hawkeye series is officially wrapping production if Jeremy Renner's Instagram story is any indication. The actor who debuted in the ...
https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/ha...y-renner-date/

Quote:
Collider
MODOK Poster Showcases Marvel’s Hulu Series Supervillain Star
Hulu has released the poster for their upcoming animated series M.O.D.O.K., starring Patton Oswalt as the Marvel supervillain.
https://collider.com/modok-poster-hulu-marvel/

Quote:
Bleeding Cool
Marvel Comics to Launch New Spider-Man Event, Sinister War, In July
https://bleedingcool.com/comics/marv...r-war-in-july/
Old 04-21-2021, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Why the hell does Marvel need a show all about its miscast, boring version of Hawkeye?
Old 04-21-2021, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

Disney and Sony signed a new deal for Spidey movies, and more to stream on Disney+!

Quote:
Deadline
Disney And Sony Reach Windows Deal That Can Sling ‘Spider-Man’ To Disney+ For First Time, Along With Reach Across Hulu, ABC, FX & More
Disney and Sony have reached a deal that will make "Spider-Man" and other major franchises eligible to stream on Disney+ for the first time.
https://deadline.com/2021/04/disney-...us-1234741215/
Old 04-21-2021, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
I don't give a rat's ass about the High Evolutionary. He's boring. And what's he high on, anyway?
He's like Jor El to Adam Warlock's Superman.

Thanks for the info, dragonfire.

What, are they gonna make a Disney+ show for every freaking character?

I already heard about that spoiler you posted, dragonfire. You already posted it on the other boards.

I really don't like James Gunn's casting choices.
Old 04-21-2021, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

What, are they gonna make a Disney+ show for every freaking character?

I already heard about that spoiler you posted, dragonfire. You already posted it on the other boards.

I really don't like James Gunn's casting choices.
No problem.

If you mean Spidey? Then I don't know about a show, more like the Spidey movies, and more will stream on Disney+.

I know, but since this a Marvel thread I thought I would post it here as well.

I know.

Quote:
So that's what came out of WandaVision? It was just used to set up X-Men and Spider-Man stuff? I agree with sum1 on this one.
Well, I don't know about X-Men, but Spidey?
Spoiler:

Last edited by dragonfire; 04-21-2021 at 11:31 PM
Old 04-22-2021, 04:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Warlock ain't Superman. He's more Raistlin.
Old 04-22-2021, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Warlock ain't Superman. He's more Raistlin.
Good analogy. I've often compared Warlock to Paul Atriedes in Dune. But, in a way, Warlock could be a more tragic version of Superman. I've said he's like Superman meets Flash Gordon.

Well, that seems... very derivative. A very convoluted excuse to bring the Sony characters into the MCU.
Old 04-22-2021, 08:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Well, that seems... very derivative. A very convoluted excuse to bring the Sony characters into the MCU.
No problem.

I don't think the fans would care just as long as they get to see the fun stuff they want to see.

Quote:
IGN
Thor: Love and Thunder Will Have Russell Crowe Tossing Lightning Bolts as Zeus - IGN
Russell Crowe has announced that he's playing Zeus in Thor: Love and Thunder.
https://www.ign.com/articles/thor-lo...-bolts-as-zeus

Quote:
Entertainment Weekly
James Gunn gets into the holiday spirit, teases 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Christmas special
Director James Gunn revealed that the upcoming Disney+ special will be set after 'Thor: Love and Thunder' but before 'Guardians of the Galaxy ...
https://ew.com/movies/james-gunn-tea...liday-special/

Last edited by dragonfire; 04-23-2021 at 04:53 AM
Old 04-23-2021, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Adam Warlock is nothing like Flash Gordon.
Old 04-23-2021, 05:01 AM
Elite Fan

Well, just read what happened in TF&WS finale, and
Spoiler:
Old 04-23-2021, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

What did he do?
Old 04-23-2021, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
What did he do?
From what I read, and this a major spoiler from the finale.
Spoiler:

Captain America 4?! Another huge spoiler from the finale.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Deadline
‘Captain America 4’ In Development With ‘Falcon And The Winter Soldier’ EP Malcolm Spellman Writing
The three Chris Evans Captain America movies (outside Avengers) have grossed a combined $2.2 billion at the global box office from 2011's ...
https://deadline.com/2021/04/captain...ng-1234742675/

Last edited by dragonfire; 04-23-2021 at 02:46 PM
Old 04-23-2021, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Adam Warlock is nothing like Flash Gordon.
They're both blonde and wear lightning bolts on their shirts.

Thanks, dragonfire.

Yeah, I heard. I'm betting that Sharon is actually a Skrull imposter and this is a prelude to Secret Invasion. Making Sharon a villain would just be Feige disrespecting the comics even more. I swear I do not know what that ass's issue is with her and why he loves Peggy so much. Sharon is Steve's canonical love interest. No comic book fan gives a about Peggy.

Yeah, I heard that F&WS did that, and there will be a Cap 4 with Sam. Sam was Cap in the comics briefly while Steve lost the super soldier serum and became an old man, but Steve is back as Captain America now, so let's see how long this lasts. What I'm afraid of is that pop culture will want Sam to remain Captain America for PC reasons, and never want Steve to return in any capacity in the future. But he's still around in the comics so that would make no sense. This is why I hate it when the elites in the media screw around with this stuff because they have no idea whatsoever of the long-term ramifications or how the public reacts to things. We've got a lot of idiots at the top.
Old 04-23-2021, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Thanks, dragonfire.

Yeah, I heard. I'm betting that Sharon is actually a Skrull imposter and this is a prelude to Secret Invasion. Making Sharon a villain would just be Feige disrespecting the comics even more. I swear I do not know what that ass's issue is with her and why he loves Peggy so much. Sharon is Steve's canonical love interest. No comic book fan gives a about Peggy.

Yeah, I heard that F&WS did that, and there will be a Cap 4 with Sam. Sam was Cap in the comics briefly while Steve lost the super soldier serum and became an old man, but Steve is back as Captain America now, so let's see how long this lasts. What I'm afraid of is that pop culture will want Sam to remain Captain America for PC reasons, and never want Steve to return in any capacity in the future. But he's still around in the comics so that would make no sense. This is why I hate it when the elites in the media screw around with this stuff because they have no idea whatsoever of the long-term ramifications or how the public reacts to things. We've got a lot of idiots at the top.
No problem. That's what a lot of people think but I don't know because so far the MCU Skrulls have been good guys that was mistaken to be bad guys.

Also
Spoiler:

Ok. You know I feel like between WandaVison, and TF&WS the latter is way better than the former.