Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-07-2020, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Oh, WandaVision. When is Wonder Man gonna show up?
Alex, I like Wonder Man, but go shove your Wanda/Wonder Man. Wanda and Vision are an absolute classic Marvel couple and Wonder Man can do better anyway. Wonder Man's fixation on Wanda is just one of the cockeyed things John Byrne thought up when he was screwing around with the Avengers. It's revisionist nonsense. I thought you didn't like revisionist nonsense.
Old 12-07-2020, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think Marvel/Sony are gonna go a bit overboard with this, dragonfire. And when will Holland leave the role? He's only got one more movie left on his contract, right?

I don't see why Wonder Man would be a problem, sum1. Marvel's been using Wonder Man for over 50 years and if DC could do anything about it they would, so why not have him in the movies? Does that mean that Wonder Bread has to change its name? Does professional MMA fighter Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson have to stop using his nickname?

Well, I know that Vision and Wanda are an iconic couple, but Vision always weirded me out, especially during that time he was leader of the Avengers and started going nuts. He removed that control crystal and got back to normal, but then he started talking like Simon Williams. This storyline was one I grew up with in the 1980s, so I don't consider it to be revisionist, sum1. I didn't like it when Byrne ripped him apart and took away his memories, but I had to admit that having Vision and Scarlet Witch have children was more than a stretch, it was nuts. But I really did like Wanda and Simon. Those two didn't seem so broken when they were with each other.
Old 12-08-2020, 03:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think Marvel/Sony are gonna go a bit overboard with this, dragonfire. And when will Holland leave the role? He's only got one more movie left on his contract, right?
Ok. Honestly I can see him renewing his contract.

Same with the MCU X-Men I wonder if they'll announce anything about the MCU Fantastic Four.

Quote:
Comicbook.com
Disney to Announce Slate With New Marvel and Lucasfilm Projects During Investor Day 2020
Disney will announce its upcoming slate and reveal new projects from Marvel, Lucasfilm, and Pixar during Investor Day 2020 on December 10, ...
https://comicbook.com/movies/news/di...ixar-projects/
Old 12-08-2020, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I don't see why Wonder Man would be a problem, sum1. Marvel's been using Wonder Man for over 50 years and if DC could do anything about it they would, so why not have him in the movies? Does that mean that Wonder Bread has to change its name? Does professional MMA fighter Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson have to stop using his nickname?
Don't talk to me about it. Talk to DC. They're the ones making it an issue.

Quote:
Well, I know that Vision and Wanda are an iconic couple, but Vision always weirded me out, especially during that time he was leader of the Avengers and started going nuts. He removed that control crystal and got back to normal, but then he started talking like Simon Williams. This storyline was one I grew up with in the 1980s, so I don't consider it to be revisionist, sum1. I didn't like it when Byrne ripped him apart and took away his memories, but I had to admit that having Vision and Scarlet Witch have children was more than a stretch, it was nuts. But I really did like Wanda and Simon. Those two didn't seem so broken when they were with each other.
It WAS revisionist, whether you grew up with it or not. It's bull. And Vision going nuts was a crappy storyline.
Old 12-08-2020, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

Alfred Molina is confirmed to return as Doc Ock!

OK, Sony Marvel confirm Maguire and Garfield!

Quote:
Hollywood Reporter
'Spider-Man 3': Alfred Molina Returning as Doctor Octopus
Alfred Molina is putting back on the metal arms and will reprise his role as the villainous Doctor Octopus, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...doctor-octopus
Old 12-08-2020, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I heard you mention that on the Heroes board, dragonfire.

I don't want Holland on a contract, I want him gone and Garfield back.

I get what you mean, sum1, but again, I was never that attached to Vision and Scarlet Witch as a couple. It always seemed a bit... off. As for Simon, it shouldn't matter how DC feels, the point is that they can't do anything about it. They lost that case back in the 1970s and they'd have no say in the matter.
Old 12-08-2020, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I heard you mention that on the Heroes board, dragonfire.

I don't want Holland on a contract, I want him gone and Garfield back.

I know.

Ok.

Man, I feel like any day now they'll confirm Maguire and Garfield. Same for Dunst and Stone.

Also if that rumor about
Spoiler:

Now if Garfield and Stone both return then Marvel can you please find some way to give Peter/Gwen a HEA Endgame?
Old 12-09-2020, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I get what you mean, sum1, but again, I was never that attached to Vision and Scarlet Witch as a couple. It always seemed a bit... off.
Well I was attached to them.

Quote:
As for Simon, it shouldn't matter how DC feels, the point is that they can't do anything about it. They lost that case back in the 1970s and they'd have no say in the matter.
It's not me you need to make the case to.
Old 12-09-2020, 01:53 PM
Elite Fan

Ok, if this true then Sum I think you'll like this news.

Quote:
Screen Rant
MCU Spider-Man 3 Rumored To Bring Back Charlie Cox As Daredevil
Marvel Studios and Sony's Spider-Man 3 is rumored to be bringing back Charlie Cox as Daredevil, reprising his Marvel Cinematic Universe ...
https://screenrant.com/spider-man-3-...arlie-cox-mcu/
Old 12-09-2020, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think sum1 will like that, dragonfire. But I don't think his new Daredevil will have any connection to the Netflix continuity.

Thanks for the info, dragonfire. But all I care about is Garfield returning. I don't need Gwen, I need him to be with Felicia.

Okay, sum1. I'll go look up DC's address.
Old 12-10-2020, 06:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think sum1 will like that, dragonfire. But I don't think his new Daredevil will have any connection to the Netflix continuity.

Thanks for the info, dragonfire. But all I care about is Garfield returning. I don't need Gwen, I need him to be with Felicia.

Okay, sum1. I'll go look up DC's address.
Hopefully. Well, the Netflix shows are kind of connected to the MCU.

No problem. Ok. Ok, but they probably want Garfield's Spidey to only be with Gwen.

Let's look at the pattern. Maguire, Dunst, and Molina for the original Spider-Man movies.

Garfield, Stone, and Foxx for the TASM movies. Holland, Zendaya, and whoever fills the MCU Spidey villain spot for the MCU Spidey movies.

See, 3 Spidey's, 3 female leads/love interests, and add an MCU Spidey villain then 3 Spidey villains.

Like I know you want Spidey with Felicia but it's probably not gonna be Garfield's.

Now there could be a Spidey that's with Felicia in the multiverse.
Old 12-10-2020, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, that's what I'd prefer, dragonfire. I don't wanna reshash all this stuff we've seen before, I want something that's closer to the comics I grew up with, and Felicia and Peter were in those comics.
Old 12-11-2020, 04:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, that's what I'd prefer, dragonfire. I don't wanna reshash all this stuff we've seen before, I want something that's closer to the comics I grew up with, and Felicia and Peter were in those comics.
Ok.

WE HAVE MCU F4 NEWS! The Director of Homecoming, Far From Home, and Spidey 3 will direct it!

ALSO Check out the MCU title card! I put it under spoiler tags because the image is big.

Quote:
Comicbook.com
Fantastic Four Reboot Announced by Marvel Studios From Spider-Man Director Jon Watts
Marvel Studios shocked everyone at Disney Investor Day 2020 with the reveal that Fantastic Four would be returning to the big screen with ...
https://comicbook.com/movies/news/fa...tudios-disney/

Spoiler:

Also it was confirmed WandaVision, Spidey 3, and Strange 2 are all tied together.

Another thing, and this is huge news. T,Challa is confirmed to be NOT RECAST for Black Panther 2.

As for everything else from Marvel here's a link that tells what was announced from Marvel.

Quote:
Hollywood Reporter
Marvel Studios Lays Out Its Streaming and Movie Plans for Phase 4
Kevin Feige unveiled new looks at 'WandaVision' and 'Falcon & the Winter Soldier'. Marvel Studios is starting a new chapter as it dives into TV ...
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...ns-for-phase-4
Old 12-11-2020, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for all the info, dragonfire!

I can't see the pic you posted in the spoiler tags.

Great, so the Homecoming guy is gonna do FF? I can already see him making the FF a diverse, multicultural foursome.

I can't believe they're not gonna recast T'Challa. He's the ONLY Black Panther.
Old 12-12-2020, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Spider Man: Homecumming was pretty dreadful.