Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2019, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, Evolutions was a lot different. They had Scarlet Witch on that show, but there were no Avengers.
Old 11-16-2019, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Wars
Chris Pine

Don’t remember Wanda very much remember Pedro as he was a favorite from Evolutions

Finishing 1st season and probably start 2nd season tomorrow leaving last episode of 1st season for tomorrow

Alex Summers is a younger brother in Evolutions thought Alex was meant to be older?

Last edited by crash landing; 11-16-2019 at 05:04 PM
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 05:31 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, Rogue was Mystique's adopted daughter. It was shown more on TAS, and in Evolutions Mystique later told Rogue she adopted her. That made her and Nightcrawler closer. Scarlet Witch was on Evolutions too, she showed up near the end of S2 and stayed till the end.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Wars
Chris Pine

Ah that was it where all I remembered was that Rogue was daughter to Mystique but didn’t remember it was adoptive or any other info

Hoping can get back to Evolutions but when I just tried my cheat wasn’t working to gain access to US!Disney+ where if continue to have troubles I have other ways but off Disney+ would be easiest

Probably won’t finish the series by the time my trial is over may finish 2nd season but now I’ve started, I’ll find the other 2 seasons online to stream for years now have wanted to do the series but was too lazy to find it online. If I had started the series first thing on Tuesday instead of Saturday than probably would have finished

Last edited by crash landing; 11-17-2019 at 12:24 PM
Old 11-17-2019, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

No, Scott was the older brother in the comics, Sarah. Alex was a couple of years younger. The movies made Alex older, but the movies always screw things up.
Old 11-18-2019, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
X-Men
Harrison Ford

And yeah, Rogue is Mystique's adoptive daughter in the comics and Nightcrawler is Mystique's biological son. There's also Graydon Creed, the human anti-mutant activist, who's the son of Mystique and Sabertooth. A version of Mystique from the future killed him.

tuck frump
sum1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Wars
Chris Pine

Ah thanks Alex for clearing that up where I’m sure I’ve been told before but forgot I kinda liked the movies having done that, was nice to see Alex Summers for once

So last I saw of Evolutions was Jean losing control of her growing powers not sure if going to watch anymore in the next day or two
Old 11-18-2019, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome, Sarah.

Well, the decision to make Alex older was mostly due to the First Class movies being a prequel in the same timeline. Bryan Singer and company pretty much painted themselves into a corner doing that.
Old 11-18-2019, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
Ah thanks Alex for clearing that up where I’m sure I’ve been told before but forgot I kinda liked the movies having done that, was nice to see Alex Summers for once

So last I saw of Evolutions was Jean losing control of her growing powers not sure if going to watch anymore in the next day or two
Oh yeah, that was in S2. It's been a while since I've watched X Men Evolution but hearing you talk about it is easily bringing it all back. I did like the episodes where their powers were growing and they couldn't control it. I love that episode for Rogue in S3 when her powers and the people she absorbed start to overwhelm her in S3. I love when it's shown how truly dangerous and powerful Rogue can REALLY be. It's one of the many reasons I hate how weak they made her in the films.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Wars
Chris Pine

I may watch some more but not as a big fast binge but more slower doing first season in a day pretty much gave me a lose of interest doing so fast
Old 11-19-2019, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, Sarah. I will say I liked Evolutions more than Wolverine and the X-Men.
Old 11-28-2019, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
X-Men
Harrison Ford

I don't know sh from cartoons. In the '90s there was an X-Men comic based on the cartoon, called X-Men Adventures. I avoided it like the plague.

tuck frump
Old 11-29-2019, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, I stopped watching cartoons in the 1990s, sum1. The Batman animated show was pretty much where I stopped.
Old 11-30-2019, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
X-Men
Harrison Ford

Good for you.

tuck frump
Old 11-30-2019, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks.