Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2017, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yeah, that had better be a joke. They briefly made Tony Stark blonde and it was completely weird.

I hope Marvel Legacy fixes all the problems Marvel has had the same way that Rebirth did for DC, sum1. DC New 52 and "All New, All Different Marvel" were comic book hubris at its worst.
They still aren't bringing back Wolverine. They've got an Old Man Logan title and a "New Wolverine" title starring X-23 and Daken.
Old 09-09-2017, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
They still aren't bringing back Wolverine. They've got an Old Man Logan title and a "New Wolverine" title starring X-23 and Daken.
Yeah, I heard. I guess the old Logan and X-23 are some kind of compromise. And they're also not bringing back the original Cyclops and Jean Grey either. The younger, teenage versions are still around. But I hope everyone else is back to normal.

What MCU watch order, Sarah?
Old 09-11-2017, 07:02 AM
Angel Bo$$

Related to somebody that hasn't seen Captain America so gave this person the order of where to put Avengers movies
we are not alone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, I heard. I guess the old Logan and X-23 are some kind of compromise. And they're also not bringing back the original Cyclops and Jean Grey either. The younger, teenage versions are still around. But I hope everyone else is back to normal.

What MCU watch order, Sarah?
They haven't fixed the mutant stuff probably because of their vendetta against Fox.
Old 09-11-2017, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, I see. That was considerate of you, Sarah.

Quote:
They haven't fixed the mutant stuff probably because of their vendetta against Fox.
That makes sense, sum1. The X-Men writers have been forbidden from creating any new mutant characters for just that reason. But Marvel didn't have to sell out to Fox and Sony back in the 90's. That was their own stupidity.
Old 09-12-2017, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

ed up. Totally ed up.
Old 09-12-2017, 09:17 AM
Angel Bo$$

Quote:
Oh, I see. That was considerate of you, Sarah.
So I just did it all for them in order for all
Old 09-12-2017, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, Sarah.

I just hope this trend in comics with Rebirth and Legacy makes its way to the movies.
Old 09-13-2017, 11:40 AM
Angel Bo$$

Oh sounds great
Old 09-13-2017, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Who's the wanker in your avie, Sarah? The one with only half his face showing.
Old 09-13-2017, 01:13 PM
Angel Bo$$

Steve Burton my sig outlines it he's returning to General Hospital
Old 09-13-2017, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What are you doing watching a soap opera? Those are for morons.
Old 09-14-2017, 03:45 AM
Angel Bo$$

Well switched to Katie

I grew up as a teenager watching them between school years, summers and well the character I attached too is coming back and sounds intriguing related to how a different actor took over but now believe both actors and "whose the real version" where sounds intriguing plus blame Tia guess its her job being the mod of Soap
Old 09-14-2017, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
What are you doing watching a soap opera? Those are for morons.
I used to watch soap operas, sum1. Only because my sister and stepmom watched them, and only the ABC ones because I didn't have time to watch anything else. When I got home from middle school my sister or my stepmom would be watching General Hospital, then when I was in high school I'd get home an hour earlier, so I'd watch the last half hour of One Live To Live and watch all of General Hospital. During the summer I got to watch all of the shows, including All My Children, but that didn't interest me all that much. I stuck to One Live To Live and General Hospital. I dabbled in other networks like NBC and CBS, but the only NBC show I got into was Santa Barbara, and that got cancelled in 1993. It's a shame too, because the writing on that show was actually pretty good, better than you'd expect. Never got into Days of Our Lives.

I also briefly tried The Young And The Restless on CBS, but that show really makes it difficult to get into any of the storylines because the characters are so unlikable. I have no idea how that became the top-rated soap on TV after General Hospital. So basically my favorite soaps were One Life To Live and General Hospital. I guess One Life got to me because it was set in the fictional Philadelphia suburb of Llanview. And I'm in the non-fictional Philadelphia suburb of Bensalem. But both All my Children and One Live To Live were cancelled back in 2012. Another World, As The World Turns, and Guiding Light all got cancelled back in the 2000's. Pretty much every soap opera on TV since the 20th century got cancelled after the start of the 21st century. General Hospital, Days of Our Lives, and The Young And The Restless(along with its sister show, The Bold And The Beautiful) are the only ones that remain on the air. The golden era of soap operas is over, I guess.

Steve Burton played Jason Quartermaine on GH for years until they decided his character needed to be more interesting, so they had him get into a car accident where he suffered brain damage and amnesia, and became Jason Morgan in order to distance himself from a family he no longer recognized. He suddenly became one of the most popular characters on GH afterwards, so it must've worked. And yeah, I heard he was returning to GH. How's Jason's relationship with his mom, Monica Quartermaine, Sarah? I think she's his only remaining family member, right? Everyone else is dead.
Old 09-15-2017, 05:05 AM
Angel Bo$$

Only reason I'm returning is because Steve Burton is returning to his role of Jason Morgan which he played for 21 years I grew up watching during the summer him as Jason Morgan - plus its Tia's reason by during her job as the mod of Soaps she's currently been rocking a Steve|Jason combo cause he returns Tuesday but I SWEAR the ball is rollin now cause of a character meeting this mysterious character in Russia

Plus it sounds like its gonna be a hell of a storyline

I don't know his relationship with his mother I literally just jumped in 2 days ago, I did she her heartbroken about her son being in coma

I grew up watching Young and the Restless the most cause mom loved it I use to As The World Turns|General Hospital back during summers before school returned again
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top