Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2014, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
Add me-I loved how in the 3rd movie, he told her that she was so beautiful after she became human. Her face....it was just too much. I don't blame her for getting angry and ratting him out. I mean, she gave up her appearance for him and he turned his back on her. He likes the real one, as opposed to the surface mask she has to wear.
Yeah that scene was important I think because it showed what Magneto was really like. Sometimes he does discard people for his own cause and she was really hurt.
Old 08-09-2014, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

It was interesting that he snarled at Pyro when he talked about Charles. He was a-okay with discarding Mystique,but he had more respect for his dead frenemy than the woman who saved his life. What would he be if he wasn't a mutant?

Then again,I suppose it's their dynamic. He was willing to kill her and she didn't kill him,she just left him for the government to deal with.
Old 08-09-2014, 07:02 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Add me-I loved how in the 3rd movie, he told her that she was so beautiful after she became human. Her face....it was just too much. I don't blame her for getting angry and ratting him out. I mean, she gave up her appearance for him and he turned his back on her. He likes the real one, as opposed to the surface mask she has to wear.
Welcome to the thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiane (View Post)
I liked the flashback to them when they were little kids.

I hope they iron out things, because I love the chemistry and dynamic with JL and MF. The looks between them.
The flashback was Charles/Raven when they were kids. I re-watched FC so now I remember. Hopefully we get to see their relationship explored more in Apocalypse.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 08-10-2014, 11:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Welcome to the thread!

The flashback was Charles/Raven when they were kids. I re-watched FC so now I remember. :lol: Hopefully we get to see their relationship explored more in Apocalypse.
Oh really? So much went on in the movie. lol

When they had the DOFP video promo of JL puckering up with MF for their scene, that was a tease. They didn't kiss in the scene, but they did get up close. And the eye-sex.
Old 08-10-2014, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It was interesting that he snarled at Pyro when he talked about Charles. He was a-okay with discarding Mystique,but he had more respect for his dead frenemy than the woman who saved his life. What would he be if he wasn't a mutant?

Then again,I suppose it's their dynamic. He was willing to kill her and she didn't kill him,she just left him for the government to deal with.
That's a good point. He didn't care for Mystique or acted that way but wouldn't let pyro talk about Charles that way. I guess that's Erik's way. He still had massive respect for Charles but the things he does he has to take care of himself too.
Old 08-10-2014, 12:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well I guess he felt a smidgen of betrayal towards Charles who became paralyzed, when Charles placed his trust and devotion in Erik and joined him in the beginning. I remember when Hank tried to choke Erik, it was Charles who demanded he stop.

Raven was rightfully pissed with Erik. He liked her for herself, and that she she had nothing to be ashamed of, then he opposed her in DOFP.

I hope they talk it out and resolve this issue in The Apocalypse. They return to the same side with Charles.
Old 08-10-2014, 10:44 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
When they had the DOFP video promo of JL puckering up with MF for their scene, that was a tease. They didn't kiss in the scene, but they did get up close. And the eye-sex.
Yes, this!

x

Stop the presses!

Old 08-11-2014, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe they did hint at the sexual tension at least?

Yeah there was lot of angst with Mystique/Erik because of what happened. I wonder how they'll work that into Apocalypse if they do indeed return to Charles
Old 08-11-2014, 08:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

^^Thanks for the Gif. The magnetism between them is crazy.

I love her badass move when she grabbed Erik and got up in his face with the weapon. He even looked turned on by it.
Old 08-11-2014, 08:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
^^Thanks for the Gif. The magnetism between them is crazy.

I love her badass move when she grabbed Erik and got up in his face with the weapon. He even looked turned on by it.
Looked? He was struggling to keep it in his pants.
Old 08-11-2014, 11:34 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Yeeeeesss. (I obviously ship these two, haha.)

Old 08-12-2014, 03:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Yeeeeesss. (I obviously ship these two, haha.)
Me too!! Please add me!

I think they are the hottest ship of the movies
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 08-12-2014, 11:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

I hope in the Apocalypse, they will have a scene where Erik comes through for Raven and gets her out of a jam. This leads to them mending fences. Though I will take any thoughtfully done scene which leads them to reconcile their differences and become allies.

TPTB did say The Apocalypse will be on character analysis mainly with The First Class, so I hope for some meaningful scenes with Erik and Raven.
Old 08-12-2014, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah that would be cool. In fact I think to see them helping each other out would help mend a lot of their differences, and reconcile what they had.
Old 08-13-2014, 12:34 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
Me too!! Please add me!

I think they are the hottest ship of the movies
Welcome!

Quote:
I hope in the Apocalypse, they will have a scene where Erik comes through for Raven and gets her out of a jam. This leads to them mending fences. Though I will take any thoughtfully done scene which leads them to reconcile their differences and become allies.
I hope this happens too.