Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2018, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
Don't you know it's not polite to demand?
I didn't come up with the name.
Old 07-13-2018, 04:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Excuses, excuses.
Old 07-13-2018, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 07-15-2018, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Still have to wait for the ing dvd.
Old 07-15-2018, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm sorry, sum1. I just hope there's a DVD for you to use and not Blu-ray.
Old 07-15-2018, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

On this side of the Atlantic there will be.
Old 07-16-2018, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's good. I wish the same thing were true over here.
Old 08-06-2018, 05:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 08-06-2018, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Jen!
Old 08-07-2018, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks, Jen. (See, I'm learning fast. )
Old 08-07-2018, 09:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

your welcome

alex we miss you over at the gifted board

Old 08-07-2018, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww, I'm sorry, Jen. I've been really busy, but I'll try to get back to The Gifted board. Thanks for those links!
Old 08-09-2018, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

I've been lazy for the past couple weeks, so here's some belated Comic-Con stuff and BTS pics.

Quote:
This is the ****. Not literally. That's gross. #Deadpool2 #SDCC #Deadpool2 #SDCC2018 #SDCCExclusive #Deadpool2SDCC

Quote:
Back at the Con!

Quote:
Family is not a F-Word. Thanks for having us #SDCC2018 #Deadpool2

Quote:
It used to be 2am. Now, nothing good happens after 8:30pm. #Deadpool2 family dinner. #SDCC

Quote:
Being the drunk uncle of the Marvel universe is a responsibility I take seriously. Loved bringing the #Deadpool2 Super Duper F’n Cut to #SDCC — out on Digital August 7 & Blu-ray August 21

Quote:
Ant Man, you ****ed with the wrong guy. #SDCC

Quote:
#behindthescenes #sandiegocomiccon #deadpool2 #Fox #stefankapicic #colossus

Quote:
☠️💩L2 on digital August 7th Blu-Ray August 21st ❤️

Quote:
First time in Hall H! A huge bucket list moment for me. Thanks for making it happen @20thcenturyfox 🙏🏾 and thanks to the @marvel fans for the warm welcome. Truly the best fans!

Quote:
To celebrate the Comic Con showing of our special, Mega Fan only, ‘Deadpool 2: the Unrated Cut’, I’ve decided to show the, blink and you’ll miss them, Mutant Villains of the Ice Box Prison. Some characters from the Marvel Universe hidden here are Omega Red, and various others from sifting through the FOX approved X-Men Universe. Although I oversaw all, all these Characters were created by Andrew Clement and his team at Creative Character Engineering @cce_inc ,including @studio_aki @pepemua_fx #richiealonzo and with the grand support of @lesleyybec @svenfx @wendyhfisher @buhbuhbrittanyy and many more and applied on location in Vancouver by brilliant Prosthetic Artists. Please feel free to repost team members or dm me to add your #. #comiccon #comics #marvel #superhero #supervillians #mutants #xmen #deadpool #deadpool2 #fox #makeup #specialeffectsmakeup #prosthetics #art #design #application #onset #vancouver #hollywoodnorth #davidleitch #ryanreynolds #icebox #prison #robliefeld #stanlee

Quote:
Wow, 56k followers. Well, to say thank you here’s another Comic Con DP exclusive. Forget Peter, one of the real unsung heroes of Deadpool 2 is Dickie Greenleaf. He may have only played #Redneck 1 opposite Alan Tudyk’s #Redneck 2, but his explanation of why to use Huggies #naturalcare wet wipes is the real truth. Watch again and appreciate his brilliance and Save your ass. #deadpool #deadpool2 #speakthetruth #huggies #natural #wet #wipes #dry #wet #marvel #movie #spoiler #easter #egg #big #movie #star #actor #funny #makeup #prosthetics #transformation #cameo #😉 @cce_inc #richiealonzo @mikemakesmonsters

Quote:
Here’s something Deadpool/Cable Cool! Andy Clement and his brilliant team at Creative Character Engineering spent a great deal of time and effort translating @jsmarantz awesome #cable concept art( under the direction of @davidmleitch @scheunee and @kurtandbart with my two cents and inspiration from @robliefeld )into a 3-D prop for the VFX team to use for lighting reference. This was the resulting piece, but sadly didn’t seem to meet with the VFX team’s approval 🤔 Of course designs continue to evolve through shooting and well into Post Production but I for one thought this was really neat. To the best of my knowledge it wasn’t used. As you can see it shows off our idea of the skin being more diseased looking where the two elements meet and we even thought it would be cool to incorporate some inner lighting for effect. Ultimately the red was deemed too Terminator looking so we suggested a cool, icy blue but that too was disregarded. 🤔Oh well, some ideas fly, some don’t. I’ve posted the final look at the end. What are your thoughts? And don’t be shy giving props to Andy and @cce_inc if you like- I did. #deadpool #deadpool2 #marvel #superhero #joshbrolin #prosthetics #vfx #props #art #paint #design #sculpt #print #3d #cool #mech #virus #soldier #of #the #future #teamwork @studio_aki @pepemua_fx

Quote:
When two halves make a whole. #NationalAvocadoDay

Quote:
He puts the ok in OkCupid. Get this full video & more extras only on @iTunes. Pre-order now.

Quote:
I’m a bit of a jabberjaws across my segments on the Deadpool Super Duper Cut! Fun fact is that my interviews were conducted on the X-Force set, where Domino, ShatterStar and Peter gathered and auditioned with Deadpool to take down Cable! I was pretty excited, the entire experience of watching them craft this film was outstanding! The Super Duper Cut has the best extra features I’ve ever experienced. In recent years, some of these “extras” have really leaned out across the board, but this one goes the extra mile, it’s jam packed with cool stuff. So many options! Highest recommendation! #deadpool #cable #xforce #domino #shatterstar #marvel

Quote:
I said NO TOUCHING!! Seriously, I held onto this last DP2 set pic as a good luck charm, like some weird Dorian Gray painting for safe keeping. Superstitions aside, worked out well for all. If I suddenly age rapidly, you’ll know why... #deadpool #marvel #robliefeld

Quote:
I am glad you guys love Shatterstar like I do, much love to the artists, cosplayers and @twitter for my own emoji, mum we made it ! 🌟⚔️👽 #xforce #shatterstar #deadpool2

Quote:
Super duper cut, also happens to be where I get my hair done. Digital release out today with plenty of extra footage 🌟🙅*♂️ #xforce family Brad and I are the same height !

Quote:
Negasonic in a fluffy sweater? 💙 Watch the deleted scene in Deadpool 2 Super Duper Cut- on Digital today. Link in bio!

Old 08-10-2018, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Getting somebody who's not Russian to play Omega Red? Can Hollywood get over themselves?

Last edited by sum1; 08-12-2018 at 07:59 PM
Old 08-10-2018, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, LightYears!

Yeah, I know that pisses you off, sum1.