Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2018, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

Old 06-05-2018, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OMG, those are hilarious! Thanks, LightYears! I didn't know Ryan and Josh did that.
Old 06-05-2018, 10:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I have nothing to do with that face, but the rest of him I worked on.
-
Who is as excited for #deadpool2 as me?
-
@vancityreynolds #suitupwithdon @playbook_app @deadpoolmovie #ryanreynolds #donsaladino

Quote:
That gun was heavy! Josh shared with me his vast arsenal from Deadpool 2 and despite his warning of how heavy the rifle was, I was stunned at its actual weight. He would switch back and forth between the prop rifle and this much weightier version depending on the demands of the scene. This rifle is way cool and has some great kick in the actual film. Have I mentioned how much I love #CABLE in this movie? Mr. B could not be more on point! The entire movie is a blast, see it over the holiday weekend if you are able! #deadpool #xforce #robliefeld #marvel

Quote:
So, I knock Mike over, he hits his head on the table and is out cold. I make it to the car and get off the lot inside a minute. I don’t go back to the hotel, they’ll be expecting that, I go straight to Fed Ex, I pack this bad boy in a crate and I ship it 2-day delivery. They’ll be looking for me at the airport, I cross the border by car instead, drive straight thru and be home in 2 days. “Honey, we got us a new piece for the mantle!!!” .......At least, that’s how it played out in my mind.... #cable #marvel #xforce #deadpool #robliefeld

Quote:
Pump The Hate Brakes Thanos. #cable #wildmanofborneo #deadpool

Quote:
... Cable heads.

Quote:
Many thanks to Bill Corso for this killer opportunity, Felix Fox for her killer dedication and especially Josh Brolin for getting through each application with killer attitude... and killer comedy. #dailyupholstery #deadpool2

Quote:
Look at that boyish face. Look at that sweet smile. This is a mother’s angel...

Quote:
Cable prosthetic makeup application with @mikesmithson_makeup on one awesome @joshbrolin for #deadpool2 for @bcorso✨

Quote:
So, I’m a Makeup Artist. By the simple, and sometimes complicated process of applying cosmetics and prosthetic materials to an Actors face to help him ( or her) become a character. And sometimes you get to work on an Actor(s) and a project, which exceeds your expectations. When the fun you had making it is only surpassed by the fun who have watching the final product. #deadpool2 is not that movie... But, it’s real close. 😉😏 #best #movie #sequel #cashgrab #makeupeffects #specialeffectsmakeup #character #application #vancouver #deadpool #Marvel #fox #thankyou #ryanreynolds #joshbrolin #zaziebeetz #justkidding #goseeit #nospoilers

Quote:
Testing Cable. We went through a very lengthy design process on creating the look of Cable. Beautiful conceptual work was done in preproduction, then amazing sculptors @cce_inc under the Supervision of Andrew Clement began to generate various sections of sculpts that @joshbrolin would wear. My idea was to make the biomech disease more rigid while the soft, translucent skin would overlap. Good idea, but almost impossible to maintain as the two different densities keep separating. Ultimately they were brought to a closer combined density and prepped together; glued, pre-painted. The team I put in charge of maintaining this high maintenance of a Makeup was lead by @mikesmithson_makeup and assisted daily by @felixfoxw with Dept Head of Hair Anne Carroll. Together with Josh, they were the Super talented X-Team to beat. In taking test pics of an early version of the makeup, I tried to emulate the amazing photographs of @lee_jeffries These were two I thought looked cool. ( notice how the appliance isn’t finished on his left shoulder and his eye scar is different) Enjoy. #deadpool #2 #cable #xmen #xforce #blackandwhite #intense #makeup #prosthetics #specialeffectsmakeup #nathansummers #design #art #actor #thanks @vancityreynolds #robliefeld #fannypack #pain #annecarroll #hair

Quote:
For those of you who enjoy such things, there was one take of Deadpool running to Dopinders cab where he took the ‘Indy’ tribute one step farther by holding onto his imaginary hat. Always thinking that RR. I do know one gentleman who knows that move quite well and he thought it was pretty funny 😉 #starttheplanejacques #startthecab #deadpool #indianajones #tribute #movie #adventure #running #hat #ryanreynolds #harrisonford #marvel #hansolo #fun #comedy #respect

Quote:
Thank you @bcorso and @vancityreynolds for letting me be a part of the coolest movie ever!!!!#deadpool2#maximumeffort #maximummakeup #marvel#marvelsuperheros#prostheticmakeup#siliconemakeup#wadewilson #vancouvermakeupartist #makeupartist#makeup#superheros#blockbuster#menwithtattoos#art#airbrush#telesis5#hitmovies#ryanreynolds #deadpool#deadpoolmakeup#billcorso#actionmovie#marvelmovie

Quote:
Badass dudes#deadpool2#cable#cabledeadpool2 #toughguys#

Quote:
And finally Deadpool 2 has been released to the world! Being a part of these two films has absolutely been a highlight of my career.
A huge thank you to all those involved cast and crew, starting with Ryan @vancityreynolds for always bringing Maximum Effort!
On the makeup effects side, the list is long: Bill Corso @bcorso designer and Team Deadpool leader. Monica Huppert Head of Department and her team Darah Wyant and Davina Faye @davinafaye
The rest of our Deadpool team - Mike Fields @mikemakesmonsters (prosthetic artist) and Bronwyne Sloley (Prosthetic artist and painter). Team Cable - Mike Smithson @mikesmithson_makeup, Felix Fox @felixfoxw and Harlow MacFarlane @harlowmacfarlane
It is truly an honour to work with all these talented artists helping create such an exciting character and making beloved films. #Deadpool #deadpool2 #makeupeffects #maximumeffort #marvel #Film #prostheticmakeup

Quote:
Stealthy set photographers always getting great shots. Never even saw Joe Lederer (photo credit) in the shadows. #deadpool2 #specialeffectsmakeup @vancityreynolds Makeup designed and applied by @bcorso applied by @geoffredknap and @mike_monster_fields applied and painted by #bronwynesloley Fabricated by @cce_inc #marvel #action #superhero #vancouvermakeupartist #cable #stanlee #robliefeld #wadewilson

Quote:
That’s some crazy make up
WWW.GYMHEROICS.COM

#ironman #avengers #dc #marvel #spiderman #bodybuilding #gymlife #crossfit #batman #justiceleague #infinitywar #thor #blackpanther #captainamerica #thanos #avengersinfinitywar #deadpool #venom #tomhardy #doctorstrange #deadpool #justiceleague #deadpool2

Quote:
The only thing better then watching @deadpoolmovie was working on it! Congrats to @davidmleitch @vancityreynolds and all the cast & crew! Thank you to all the terrific fans in the #deadpool #deadpool2 universe. #blessed #colossus #stuntactor #marvel #ontothenextchapter
Behind the scenes pics. Multiple pics in most of the Instagram posts, so click through the pointed arrows on the right and left sides.

Last edited by LightYears; 06-06-2018 at 01:42 AM
Old 06-06-2018, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow! Those are awesome pics! Thanks, LightYears! I love all the prosthetics.
Old 06-10-2018, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think they're kind of icky actually.
Old 06-10-2018, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
I think they're kind of icky actually.
Yes, but well done.
Old 06-14-2018, 10:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
“Wait, you’re going to be in how many movies this summer???” #avengers #infinitywar #deadpool #cable #sicario #sicariodayofthesoldado

Quote:
The first time RR played us the anthem for Deadpool 2. #yentyl

Quote:
The first fitting for the suit way back when. @vancityreynolds @spanx @deadpoolmovie

Quote:
A movie is made in the edit room. #flashbackfriday #deadpool2 #DirkWestervelt #CraigAlpert

Quote:
On day 85 of the #deadpool2 world tour @joshbrolin was on day 86.

Quote:
Besondere Vorbereitung auf#BSCRBL: @deadpoolmovie 2 mit Specialguests @vancityreynolds, @joshbrolin und @zaziebeetz 🍿🥤🎥 #deadpool2 #showtime #berlin #kino #hahohe

Quote:
2015. First time trying on the suit. It was so clean back then. So innocent. We both were. #deadpool2

Quote:
Hide your children. On my way to Japan! #デッドプール #deadpool2 🇯🇵 🇯🇵🇯🇵

Quote:
Hello Tokyo. It’s been a while. #デッドプール 🇯🇵

Quote:
Behind the scenes — rehearsal on #deadpool2. Making it in showbiz is no joke. Yeah, it takes a bit of luck. A whiff of talent. But mainly, the commitment to have both legs surgically removed for a *certain* scene. #FullWinnieThePooh

Quote:
2009, you haven’t aged a bit. Tokyo cosplay on point tonight. (I’m the one on the left) #デッドプール 🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵

Quote:
Tokyo premiere with the incredible @shiolikutsuna. I wore 6 inch heels which may have been overkill. #デッドプール #Yukio

Quote:
Thank you Tokyo. What a night. I kept the microphone. #デッドプール 🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵

Quote:
Vancouver is alive and well in the heart of Tokyo. Call the search off. We found each other. #YVR 🇨🇦🇯🇵 #Repost @jacobtremblay
・・・
I FOUND HIM!!! If you can believe it you can achieve it!!! #TheHuntForDeadpool #MissionAccomplished Thanks @VancityReynolds you are the greatest!

Quote:
Holy ****, Japan! Best cosplayers on earth. Best place to end the #deadpool2 tour. I’m buying an apartment in Tokyo and starting a secret life immediately. Thank you 🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵 #デッドプール

Quote:
This is incredible. #deadpool2 @thedubaimall 🇦🇪
Old 06-15-2018, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm getting really sick and tired of Deadpool.
Old 06-15-2018, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for those, LightYears.

I'm getting a little sick and tired of Hollywood, sum1. I hate how they handle comic book adaptations.
Old 06-15-2018, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree.
Old 06-16-2018, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We agree on something else, then? Wow.
Old 06-22-2018, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

We agree on quite a few things. You just notice the ones we disagree on.
Old 06-22-2018, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Good point.
Old 07-03-2018, 09:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

Deadpool 2: Rob Liefeld, Brianna Hildebrand, Lewis Tan Go Deep in 45-Minute Q&A | Collider
Old 07-03-2018, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Jen!