Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2018, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

New Cable pic below the cut.

Deadpool 2: All the X-Men movies coming up | EW.com

Spoiler:

Quote:
I made a wish come true last night. Ryan has always wanted to do Dancing with the Stars Rome with an incredibly handsome curmudgeon. Well, last night I made his dream a reality. It was good for me too. Deadpool 2 was a difficult process for us: there was a lot of strife between us, a lot of hatred and baggage. We let it go for just a night - one night - and what a night it was. @vancityreynolds @deadpoolmovie #backtoangry #****deadpool #2

Quote:
**** Ryan Reynolds. #tallhandsomeandcanadian #vivalaitailia

Quote:
Mean while I’m just like « Why is he still taller then me even though I’m wearing my heels? » Annoying!!! 😂🤔 @vancityreynolds @deadpoolmovie

Quote:
There’s a Caesar’s Palace in Rome too. No Céline Dion though. #Deadpool2 🇮🇹
Slide to the next pic.

Quote:
Peter Cosplay. I guess he saw the ad. #deadpool2 🇮🇹

Quote:
#Deadpool2 è arrivato a Roma! @vancityreynolds e @joshbrolin incontrano i fan e si preparano alla seconda venuta! Dal 15 maggio al cinema!
#deadpool
Swipe!

Quote:
Anche @frafacchinetti è protagonista di questa giornata speciale! @vancityreynolds e @joshbrolin qui a Roma per presentare #Deadpool2! Dal 15 maggio al cinema 😎

Quote:
È il momento delle interviste al @corrieredellosport con @vancityreynolds e @joshbrolin per #Deadpool2!

Quote:
Grazie a @20thcenturyfoxitalia a @vancityreynolds, @joshbrolin e @frafacchinetti per la visita di oggi nella nostra redazione e nei nostri studi tv per parlare insieme di #deadpool2! Presto sveleremo i contenuti delle nostre interviste! #fox #deadpool

Quote:
Ospitare e intervistare due come @vancityreynolds e @joshbrolin è stato prima di tutto un onore e poi un immenso piacere. Disponibili e simpatici, ci hanno messo un secondo a mandare in delirio il @corrieredellosport . Il 15 maggio uscirà #Deadpool2 al cinema, non sarà una giornata come un’altra per tutti gli appassionati del genere. Grazie alla professionalità e cortesia della @20thcenturyfoxitalia e alla guest star @frafacchinetti ). La video intervista verrà pubblicata fra una settimana. Ne vedrete e sentirete delle belle! #Staytuned #cdsciak @deadpoolmovie #Cable

Quote:
Divisa da #Deadpool all’italiana a parte, grazie @frafacchinetti 😀 una bella giornata al @corrieredellosport con @vancityreynolds e @joshbrolin
Slide to the next pic.

Quote:
Vans like this were used when I was a kid to publicize things and make announcements. It would go around the city with the driver shouting ads or political messages. And now here we are ❤️😂❤️ (Van translation for those of you who don’t speak Portuguese: “don’t be a fool, go get your tickets.”) #deadpool2

Quote:
Batman que nada, aqui é Deadpool, p@rr4! Acompanhe tudo sobre a @MorenaBaccarin no Brasil com #DeadTourBR! #Deadpool2, 17 de maio nos cinemas. Compre agora: link na bio.
Swipe!

Quote:
#Deadpool2 is the filthy, foulmouthed sequel you've been waiting for! 😂 The merc with a mouth is back and ready to flash his #Wolverine claws—uh, we mean express his artistic skills with markers. 🖊🎨 Click the link in our bio to read our #Deadpool cover story! 📷: @finlay.mackay for EW

Too lazy to translate some of these Instagram posts. I recommend using Google Translate.

Last edited by LightYears; 05-13-2018 at 10:12 PM
Old 05-07-2018, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow! Thanks for all that cool stuff, LightYears! Glad to see that the X-Universe still has a lot of stuff coming out in spite of the Fox/Disney deal.
Old 05-08-2018, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well that's good to know. Though I'm sure they'll piss me off by doing the Kitty Pryde movie all wrong.
Old 05-08-2018, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You mean like casting a non-Jewish actress in the role, sum1?
Old 05-09-2018, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. Which would be like making a Blade movie and casting a white guy in the role.
Old 05-09-2018, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

TV spots + new clip.
Old 05-09-2018, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dopinder joins X-Force? X-Force is supposed to be team of tough young mutant warriors. I guess that went out the window when they included the dork with the moustache. Why do they have to with this so much? The source material is so good, it doesn't need changing.
Old 05-09-2018, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

I don't think that will happen. You have to wait and see how it's going to play out. The title of that video is misleading.
Old 05-09-2018, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll have to see when I watch it.
Old 05-09-2018, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
Yeah. Which would be like making a Blade movie and casting a white guy in the role.
Well, they do it with other roles, you'll remember.

Wow! Thanks for all the vids, LightYears!
Old 05-10-2018, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Well, they do it with other roles, you'll remember.
Not usually with minority roles. And when it is done to minority roles there's usually uproar, as with the Ancient One (you may remember I nearly boycotted Doctor Strange over that one). There are few enough Jewish heroes onscreen. It's only fair that Jewish actors be allowed to play them. Magneto, Kitty Pryde, The Thing -all played by non-Jewish actors. It stinks. Most of all with Kitty Pryde, because she was openly shown clearly to be Jewish long before the others were (Ben Grimm was unofficial and hinted at for years before being offically confirmed, Magneto was implied for years but not offically stated for a long time until they came out with his full origin story). What was done in X3 with Ellen Page as Kitty was like if they made a Star Trek movie and cast white actors as Uhura and Sulu. The casting for Kitty Pryde was the thing that pissed me off most about X3. Remember, Kitty is one of my top favorite Marvel characters, has been since the mid-'80s.

Last edited by sum1; 05-10-2018 at 05:57 PM
Old 05-10-2018, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can’t go a day without another Deadpool Quick video clip . I just want the movie

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 05-10-2018 at 06:58 PM
Old 05-10-2018, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the vid, Logan!

You didn't embed the video properly, so I fixed it for you.

I totally get what you're saying, sum1. Believe me, this pisses me off as well.
Old 05-10-2018, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 05-10-2018, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Less than two weeks to go before Deadpool 2!