Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2017, 03:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Oh, and Whedon is pretty much reshooting everything Zack Snyder did in Justice League, so I'm guessing they'll be nothing left of Snyder's version when he's done.
I highly doubt that. And if what Whedon's Wife or I guess Ex-Wife said about him is true he gives directors/writers a bad name.
Old 08-28-2017, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Doesn't surprise me. I always felt Whedon was a fake.
Old 08-28-2017, 07:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
Doesn't surprise me. I always felt Whedon was a fake.
Yep and I hope WB gets someone better to direct Batgirl. Here's the article if you want to read it. Joss Whedon Is a 'Hypocrite Preaching Feminist Ideals,' Ex-Wife Kai Cole Says (Guest Blog)
Old 08-28-2017, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I highly doubt that. And if what Whedon's Wife or I guess Ex-Wife said about him is true he gives directors/writers a bad name.
Actually, that's what reports are, dragonfire. A LOT of reshooting being done. I doubt much of Zack's movie will be left, or that he'll return to the DCEU.

Yeah, I do think that Whedon is a bit of a hypocrite in that regard. But I think he's still slated to direct Batgirl.

Ummm... anyone got anything Cyclops-related? Just to stay on topic. Nothing on Dark Phoenix yet?
Old 08-29-2017, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Actually, that's what reports are, dragonfire. A LOT of reshooting being done. I doubt much of Zack's movie will be left, or that he'll return to the DCEU.

Yeah, I do think that Whedon is a bit of a hypocrite in that regard. But I think he's still slated to direct Batgirl.
If that's true then its a insult to Snyder. Well hopefully they can find a better director, and one who doesn't abuse their power.
Old 08-31-2017, 06:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
If that's true then its a insult to Snyder. Well hopefully they can find a better director, and one who doesn't abuse their power.
Well, I'm not a big fan of Snyder, dragonfire. Which I think you know. I wouldn't mind Joss coming over to Fox to work on X-Men.

OMG, Tye Sheridan is 5'7"? When will they stop casting these short guys as Cyclops?
Old 08-31-2017, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Snyder is much better than Whedon. Whedon is going to ruin the Justice League and he DCEU.
Old 08-31-2017, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Snyder is much better than Whedon. Whedon is going to ruin the Justice League and he DCEU.
Yep. WB may end up ruining the DCEU. I mean it seems there may be a Joker&Harley movie, and a Joker movie with a origin story. Plus after JL Affleck may quit playing as Batman. So not only did we lose Snyder, but we may lose Affleck as well. Lucasfilm isn't no different I mean there may be a Boba Fett movie, a Yoda movie, and a Jabba the Hutt movie.
Old 08-31-2017, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, I'm no fan of Snyder, so it's not a big deal to me. Not a fan of Affleck either, to be honest.

These are discussions we can have on the other characters/comics/cartoons discussion threads, though. I'd like to keep this about Cyclops as much as possible. Kinda depressing we don't have much to talk about him or Tye. And James is about to wrap up Westworld season 2, but it won't air until next year.
Old 09-02-2017, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

When they produce a screen version of Cyclops that I can approve of, I'll have something to say about him.
Old 09-02-2017, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

These are discussions we can have on the other characters/comics/cartoons discussion threads, though. I'd like to keep this about Cyclops as much as possible.
Nah let's continue the off topic stuff, its more fun than talking about Cyclops. Maybe we should talk about Bughead.
Old 09-02-2017, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
When they produce a screen version of Cyclops that I can approve of, I'll have something to say about him.
Yeah, I know, sum1. It is a shame that Fox still doesn't get Scott right, even if Apocalypse was more generous to his and Jean's relationship. I really hope the next movie gives us more to talk about.

I think Bughead is more appropriate on the OT thread, dragonfire.
Old 09-02-2017, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

I think Bughead is more appropriate on the OT thread, dragonfire.
Ok how about we talk about even though Secret Empire is over Black Widow is still dead.
Old 09-03-2017, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

They'd better bring her back. So much for their claims of attempting diversity, killing off one of Marvel's primary female characters.
Old 09-03-2017, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, but she's white and redheaded, sum1, so she doesn't count.

Just kidding. I'm sure they'll bring Widow back. Perhaps they felt she's been too overexposed by the MCU, I don't know. But Marvel's redheads are one of their trademarks. Just like they kept killing Jean off and bringing her back.