Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2017, 03:19 PM
  #31
Fan Forum Star

 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 127,865
Midnight, Texas
__________________
In Loving Memory of Christine Dettloff(cheekymonkey503). Rest In Peace, Dear Cheekymonkey. ~ Alex
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 03:22 PM
  #32
Angel Bo$$

 
we are not alone's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 499,851
Music and working on a project
__________________
Sarah
Black Widow
I only act like I know everything, Rogers.
we are not alone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 07:37 PM
  #33
Supreme Fan

 
LightYears's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 9,068
The 11th Hour (2014) - IMDb
LightYears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 04:50 AM
  #34
Angel Bo$$

 
we are not alone's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 499,851
Music
__________________
Sarah
Black Widow
I only act like I know everything, Rogers.
we are not alone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 01:08 PM
  #35
Fan Forum Hero

 
sum1's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 78,312
Iron Fist. Zzzzzzzzz.
__________________
Avatar by Tar (Olivia Thirlby as Judge Anderson in Dredd)
sum1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 06:32 PM
  #36
Fan Forum Star

 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 127,865
Hurricane Irma news coverage.


Why are you watching it, sum1?
__________________
In Loving Memory of Christine Dettloff(cheekymonkey503). Rest In Peace, Dear Cheekymonkey. ~ Alex
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 08:38 PM
  #37
Supreme Fan

 
LightYears's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 9,068
Ringer (TV Series 2011–2012) - IMDb
LightYears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 07:08 AM
  #38
Angel Bo$$

 
we are not alone's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 499,851
__________________
Sarah
Black Widow
I only act like I know everything, Rogers.
we are not alone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 09:14 AM
  #39
Fan Forum Hero

 
sum1's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 78,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Why are you watching it, sum1?
Because Iron Fist is necessary viewing to fully appreciate the Defenders minseries. I watched The Defenders last night and it was great. It took me about a week to get through the 13 boring eps of Iron Fist. It took me one night to get through the 8 eps of the Defenders. The biggest problem with Iron Fist is that Finn Jones (Loras Tyrell, the Knight of Flowers, from GOT) is a terrible lead as Iron Fist. He comes off wimpy, shallow and dumb in the role. For some reason the Netflix Marvel people want him to come off dumb, but I bet he comes off even dumber than they planned for. He didn't come off especially smart in GOT either. In one of the Iron Fist or Defenders episods (I forget which), somebody tells Iron Fist "You're the dumbest Iron Fist yet!" Needless to say, I cheered. But it is kind of sad they've reduced the character to this. It's Hayden's Anakin all over again.
__________________
Avatar by Tar (Olivia Thirlby as Judge Anderson in Dredd)
sum1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 03:21 PM
  #40
Supreme Fan

 
LightYears's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 9,068
Ringer (TV Series 2011–2012) - IMDb
LightYears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 03:47 PM
  #41
Angel Bo$$

 
we are not alone's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 499,851
Battlestar Galactica [Soundtracks]
__________________
Sarah
Black Widow
I only act like I know everything, Rogers.
we are not alone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 03:55 PM
  #42
Fan Forum Star

 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 127,865
NFL Monday Night Football - Minnesota Vikings vs. New Orleans Saints

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
Because Iron Fist is necessary viewing to fully appreciate the Defenders minseries. I watched The Defenders last night and it was great. It took me about a week to get through the 13 boring eps of Iron Fist. It took me one night to get through the 8 eps of the Defenders. The biggest problem with Iron Fist is that Finn Jones (Loras Tyrell, the Knight of Flowers, from GOT) is a terrible lead as Iron Fist. He comes off wimpy, shallow and dumb in the role. For some reason the Netflix Marvel people want him to come off dumb, but I bet he comes off even dumber than they planned for. He didn't come off especially smart in GOT either. In one of the Iron Fist or Defenders episods (I forget which), somebody tells Iron Fist "You're the dumbest Iron Fist yet!" Needless to say, I cheered. But it is kind of sad they've reduced the character to this. It's Hayden's Anakin all over again.

Wow, that seems like a lot of s to go through just to watch The Avengers, sum1. That's why I'm glad I don't have Netflix. Again, I'd prefer a Power Man & Iron Fist series to this crap. The Defenders in the comics doesn't have any of these characters at all.
__________________
In Loving Memory of Christine Dettloff(cheekymonkey503). Rest In Peace, Dear Cheekymonkey. ~ Alex
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 05:55 AM
  #43
Moderator Support Team
Dracarys

 
wickedrum's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 137,801
him being dumb makes him kinda cute actually
__________________

~icon by Ina
wickedrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 06:00 AM
  #44
Fan Forum Hero

 
sum1's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 78,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Wow, that seems like a lot of s to go through just to watch The Avengers, sum1.
Defenders, not Avengers.

Quote:
That's why I'm glad I don't have Netflix. Again, I'd prefer a Power Man & Iron Fist series to this crap. The Defenders in the comics doesn't have any of these characters at all.
Actually Luke Cage and Iron Fist were on the Defenderrs in the comics at more than one point.

The best of the Marvel Netflix stuff is the best superhero stuff being put out onscreen these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
him being dumb makes him kinda cute actually
__________________
Avatar by Tar (Olivia Thirlby as Judge Anderson in Dredd)
sum1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 09:11 AM
  #45
Angel Bo$$

 
we are not alone's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 499,851
__________________
Sarah
Black Widow
I only act like I know everything, Rogers.
we are not alone is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.