Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 09-07-2017, 08:05 PM
Loyal Fan

What has been your life so far?

What has been your life so far? Tell us about what you have done within your life so far and what your future plans are. We don't need "names" or "Specific details" but tell us about what you have done and what you would like to do in the future.

Let me use myself as a example of what I mean:

Was born as a US citizen, joined the US Army under the split option program. So after my Junior year of High School, I went away to Army Basic Training. Came home and finished my Senior year of High School, as well as went to a Community college (32 credits). Then after I graduated from High school, I left to finish out 6 years of service with the US Army Airborne Rangers. Got out of the service and got a BA degree from Temple University. I then started my adult life as a MIS/IT professional. Started as a WAN Network tech, became DEV OPs manager, then became a Sr.Database Administrator, Systems/Cloud Architect. Along the way got married , had two kids, bought a declared Victorian home, and restored it mostly with my own two hands. Plus with my wife we started Antique business. Other things I have been a Cub Scout troop Master, Boy Scout Troop master, BSA Merit Badge Instructor, and Chairmen of local Historic Board. For my future I wish to build a 2nd floor above my garage as a Man Cave to build a Model Rail Road layouts, and a gaming den where my friends and I can do table top miniature war gaming and etc. I have a few more years before I will retire, but hopefully I will see my son's marry and have grand kids that I can spoil my grandkids rotten and then send them home to their parrents

Last edited by ByGoneYrs; 09-07-2017 at 08:12 PM
ByGoneYrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread