Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2017, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

When it finally occurred to me, I asked one of the 3 I had today, and he said yes, but not to tip him.

Kim
There You'll Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

That was kind of him.
sunnykerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was walking with my crutches in the middle of the night, completely stoned and unbalanced on a new sleeping medication. Luckily, I didn't fall/really hurt myself.

Kim
Old 12-18-2017, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's good.

I bounced off the corner of the hallway and right unto the A/C unit still waiting for my shed to be rebuilt by the owner, so I have a brand new flesh wound on my leg.
Old 12-19-2017, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

ouch hope it's feeling better

I flashed the FedEx delivery guy this morning, I had gotten out of the shower and still had my robe on, I was procrastinating getting dressed, well the doorbell rang, I was nearby and the package needed to be signed for so ...Yay, I'm helping.... when I reached to sign the little device, my robe opened up and my "girls" said hello. yeah he's got a story t o tell now. and what's worse, our security camera captured the entire thing. so I need to go delete that before my brother does his weekly camera card dump.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Sunrise at Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

The leg didn't hurt for long, but I'm having digestive issues again. Not the liver this time.

And, what do you know, I think you made that guy's day. And not because of the peep show, but because he probably realized you were embarassed, so whatever uh-ohs he encountered... he wasn't alone.

Meanwhile, a client to me wanting to know what it would take to change the owner information on a patent from A and B to either just B or A and C. I wrote a huge novel-type e-mail explaining everything in great detail, starting with the fact that there was a problem because, in Canada, the owners were A and X. So I explained all the ways we could get to A and B before moving to the rest of it.

I had just pushed the "send" button when I realized I hadn't been looking at the right file. The owners of record were A and B the whole time.

So I had to write back and, essentially, say "Oooopsie! Ignore my last e-mail. All you need to know is this tiny bit of info." So much time wasted. So much confusion created for no reason.
Old 01-12-2018, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

That happens sometimes Sunny, I'm sure they understood

I walked into my closet door last night, broke the hinge thiny off , splintered the wood of the frame and tore a chunk of flesh off my arm in the bicep area. yeah had to make a trip to afterhours urgent care... 10 stiches and nasty bruise.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 01-13-2018, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh dear. I hope you're okay today!
Old 01-13-2018, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm good, just pissed I didn't turn on the light when I got up, so could have been prevented if i had done that or closed the door

It was a sight to see though, me walking in with my bald head, face mask and holding a bloody face towel on my arm I can just imagine what the nurse at the counter thought when I walked in.

Old 01-13-2018, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I kinda figure that people who have been recently hospitalized must have a higher incidence of accidents?

I mean, I have no idea. But I would think it's so because, when you get out of the hospital, you're off your normal state of being. It would make anyone clumsier...

Or maybe that's just me?
Old 06-03-2018, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Go figure my last post was injury related... so is this one.

I fell this morning, did a number on my knees, whacked my chin pretty hard and I'm not really sure how I did that exactly. I was walking one minute and the next my knees hit, then my chin. sent my glasses flying a good distance away too. Now I have two knots and a bruise on one knee and nasty scrape non the other and my chin looks like someone clocked me a a good one. The fun part, I go in tomorrow for my intinal work up. Hope they don't make me put it off.

yeah...I think I'm done walking, I may just revert back to crawling....it was good enought for me before I could walk so

Old 06-04-2018, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Or you could invest in a nice wheelchair?

Sorry. Don't mean to pour salt on your wounds.
Old 06-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not laughing at you Kali, but, that I actually am considering the whole crawling thing.

Kim
Old 06-05-2018, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not as far to go when you fall over. I totally get that.
Old 06-06-2018, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have started refilling my prescriptions online-the problem is, they have a list of all of my prescriptions, even when the prescription has changed to more doses, or higher doses. So, now I have 2 orders for the same one, and both are waiting for Dr. approval.

It's because they're my anxiety medicine, and fairly tightly controlled, so they think I'm trying to get 2 bottles of the same medicine. I have to go straighten it out at the pharmacy today.

Kim
Reply   Post New Thread