Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2014, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

^Aww.

I remember when I had glasses and I forgot where I put them so I was looking around like a crazy person. 30 minutes later I notice that I had them on my head.

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 08-22-2014, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Haha. Oh dear.

I scared myself the other day. I had very unusual allergic reaction to my face after using one of my bath soaks (a Radox one) my face went all red and hot. I went straight to my mum and she went to Boots to get me some Piriton. Two teaspoons and an hour or two later the red face had gone and had cooled down. Such a relief, but also very unusual. My mum was saying it has happened to hers before. It's just 'cause we have very fragile skin on our faces. Quite normal if one particular soak is applied to the face. I'll never do that again.
Old 08-22-2014, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jessica, I haven't done that one yet, but I'm sure it'll happen to me soon.

Thats a good one too Chris.

Yikes Liv! That would have freak me out too!

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 08-22-2014, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah I was really freaked out. Especially as it had never happened to me before.
Old 08-22-2014, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Liv. I would also freak out.

Old 08-22-2014, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Thanks, Jess. Thank goodness that Piriton was a miracle worker! I looked dreadful with such a red face.
Old 08-22-2014, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh here's another one , a few months ago I had disgusting one ...I had been having a bad night and in yhe morning when it was time to do a round of meds.....I screwd up royally....I have a tube of steroid cream im supposed to use twice a day....I had left it on the counter, i wasn't wearing my glasses and was gonna brush my teeth....I didn't grab the toothpaste. thank goodness it has a very distinct smell and as I was lifting it to my mouth I could smell it, other wise I would have had a hell of a problem....had to get a new toothbrush though...

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 08-22-2014, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's great to have those things.

Old 08-22-2014, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

^ Most definitely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Like Rain (View Post)
Oh here's another one , a few months ago I had disgusting one ...I had been having a bad night and in yhe morning when it was time to do a round of meds.....I screwd up royally....I have a tube of steroid cream im supposed to use twice a day....I had left it on the counter, i wasn't wearing my glasses and was gonna brush my teeth....I didn't grab the toothpaste. thank goodness it has a very distinct smell and as I was lifting it to my mouth I could smell it, other wise I would have had a hell of a problem....had to get a new toothbrush though...
Oh my goodness. Good thing it had a distinct smell so you were able to stop yourself! When I have bad nights I can hardly function at all during the day.
Old 08-22-2014, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Like Rain (View Post)
Oh that was so close!

Old 08-22-2014, 07:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Recent mistakes = cutting my finger open on two occasions.

Previous mistakes = picking the wrong wild plant and poisoning myself. Fortunately l knew how to reverse the poisoning to save my life.

One day l see myself making no mistakes haha, but perhaps in another lifetime. I'll make some more mistakes and then will choose to give up making them.

I made a decision to give up making mistakes three years ago, but then l made another mistake.
Old 08-23-2014, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Ouch. I've cut my finger open a few times. Really painful. ]

Ooh gosh, accidentally poisoning yourself! Glad you knew how to reverse the poisoning.

I don't think we'll ever stop making mistakes, it's just part of our nature. Sometimes we'll get by without making any for a while, and then we'll make one or two silly ones.
Old 08-23-2014, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Have you ever seen a animal trying to get something in through a doorway but the stick etc was to big? Yeah? That was me today when I try to get something in.

Old 08-23-2014, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I've done that countless times.
Old 08-23-2014, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

^THANK YOU!