Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2019, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I watch so much non-fiction on TV that all my fiction shows are accumulating.
sunnykerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Good Doctor and Evil are the only fiction shows I am regular keeping up to date with!
Old 11-19-2019, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have a few, mostly things I can watch lightly.
Old 01-23-2020, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, I just saw a pilot episode for a show I think I’ll enjoy, it’s called “Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist”. Where the main character can suddenly hear what other people are feeling or thinking through them singing popular songs from different decades. It’s fun but also emotional so I think I’ll keep watching when it comes back on tv in February.
reason to believe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

I missed the pilot, but I'm looking forward to it.
Old 01-31-2020, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, it's February.

I haven't ever heard of that.

I am loving Criminal Minds. I slept through last week, but I'm about to watch it online.

I am addicted to shows on A&E. 48 Hours, and other crime shows. Oh! The show where they have K-9 dogs up against other dogs, through obstacle courses, and tests. Oh, Top Dog.
There You'll Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm watching, as ever, a lot of zoo and vet shows on Animal Planet and National Geographic. And then crime shows. I've been letting the Criminal Minds episodes accumulate.
Old 03-07-2020, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad there is a good variety of those to watch, for you, Sunny.

The end of Criminal Minds sucked, and honestly, I wished they'd ended at the end of last season.

Sunny, did you see Nate and Jeremiah moved to HGTV? They didn't, and still haven't, put a single ad for it being on. Can you check for it there?

I'm mostly just watching Chicago Med of the Chicago series. Also, my baking and cooking competition shows-seasonal ones.
There You'll Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I didn't end up loving how they ended the series. A lot of it felt completely pointless. I thought it was particularly stupid to do the whole JJ/Spencer love thing. After 15 years, why not just let them be best friends? And they really did nothing with it either.

In Canada, Nate and Jeremiah were always on HGTV, Kim. I haven't seen previews for any new episodes, though. I mean, I know they moved back to the East Coast. I don't know if that affected the show, though.
Old 03-14-2020, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So I had to plan some shows to watch for my two weeks off where they say don’t go out of the house too often.

So I found a series from AMC that’s on Amazon Prime called “The Terror” where each season is a different storyline. The 1st is about an 1845 arctic expedition that went missing and we see what happened to their demise! And the second season takes place in Japan after Pearl Harbour bombing.

After Thats I’m going to finish the second season of “You” on Netflix, then of there s still time, a new horror anthology on Netflix that is one story per episode like the Twilight Zone.

Any binge watching plans if we have to all quarantine?
Old 03-15-2020, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

If it dpes get to that point, there are tons of shows recorded on my recorder that I could catch up on. I suppose that would amount to binge watching, right?

I'm watching Mysteries at the Museum right now. I always like that show and its anecdotes from history.
Old 03-31-2020, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I found that show on Amazon Prime, Sunny, it was about a cursed amulet!

I watched an AMC series on amazon prime called The Terror, about an exploration ship in 1854 stuck in the arctic with a curse on them. I wanted to see the second season that was about a Japanese war time storyline but wasn’t available to watch.

The Good Doctor is over and a lot of fans aren’t happy
Old 04-01-2020, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love Mysteries at the Museum and Museum Mysteries, which are two separate and different shows... but I love history and museums, so...
Old 04-05-2020, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I’m like giving up on all the shows I thought I’d try watching

I watch mostly streaming offerings lately.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Working from home, I'm watching more TV than usual, but mostly as background noise!
Reply   Post New Thread