Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2018, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

TV & Cyber Junkies #15 ~ Will They, Won't They, Will the Show Bring on a Random Third Party?

Welcome TV & Cyber Junkies Thread #15

Junkie List
  1. Just Peachy.
  2. Nele
  3. -Kelly-
  4. megprescottfan
  5. Evie
  6. Creamsodaqueen
  7. Rolfi Cole
  8. KOUAT1
  9. Hot Rod
  10. He Is Mighty To Save
  11. Tina
  12. xlennie
  13. Ron_Beckett
  14. Logan
  15. always protect you
  16. King of Cool
  17. dancing in the rain
  18. val ღ
  19. Mascha
  20. LR_Roxy
  21. GardenSirens
  22. pookiepookie
  23. MissAndieWitter

Last edited by There You'll Be; 09-25-2018 at 01:32 PM
Old 04-28-2018, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereYoullBe (View Post)
I don't think they've given Pierce as much of a background as they could have-like, he's taking up a lot of time, but, I don't like him driving a wedge between Chloe and Lucifer. I guess we're supposed to be discovering Pierce's story, I just don't like that.

I have to say though, some of the scenes between him and Lucifer are absolutely hysterical.

Hm, I don't think I watched anything last night. Mostly movies the last few nights.

Chicago PD wasn't on Weds. night, so I don't know what's happening with the season finale.
I am looking forward to seeing the Pierce/Lucifer scenes. See, I think all of this would be so much better if only Chloe was let in on the whole "secret" of who these people are. Then she could interact with Pierce in a much more interesting fashion. Without her knowing, the show is playing her for a fool. A tool in Pierce's quest, and nothing more.

I've been watching a lot of Beating Bobby Flay and Homicide Hunter.
Old 04-28-2018, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT. I love this title.

Those scenes are very fun. Yeah, it would be better if they let her in on the secret. They let Charlotte in on it. This way it feels very wrong to not give Chloe the choice in her relationship with both of them.

Those are 2 great shows. I also like The Kitchen.

I'm watching Live PD. My favorite K-9 officer and dog are in the studio tonight.

Kim
Old 04-29-2018, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm feeling the title these days.

I hope Lucifer, the show, gets renewed. It's one of my favourite shows. But, if it's not renewed, they have this nonsense to blame. Lucifer, the character, has changed a lot over the last seasons, between his relationships with Linda and Chloe especially, and having him keep Chloe in the dark about anything (who he really is, how he feels about her, etc.) makes zero sense anymore.
Old 04-29-2018, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They said Lucifer was a shoe-in to be renewed. I haven't read it officially though. I hope it's renewed.

I'll go with you on what to blame it on though. I still have to watch seasons 1 and 2.

I was excited to see that I have Trading Spaces, and Nate and Jeremiah to watch.

Kim
Old 04-29-2018, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

That Trading Spaces with Nate and Jeremiah was lovely, wasn't it? I wish they used more colours in their designs, then they would literally be perfect. OK, maybe that's why they don't do colour. No one can be perfect.

I'm watching a weekly talkshow and they're talking about the thing that happened in Toronto this week. And there's a politician saying that we have to fight against all forms of aggression and aggressive words. And I'm sitting here, wondering why the first thing that popped into my head is that fighting against fighting doesn't make any sense to me.

OK... I think I need to watch a couple of Bobby Flays and then to bed with me.
Old 04-29-2018, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I ended up not watching it tonight, either, so tomorrow I will. I'm very excited. Yeah, I'd like them to use a little color, too. You're right about them nearing perfection.

I watched Lucifer.

I forgot Bobby Flay was on later on Sunday nights. I did watch part of Worst Cooks in America-the Celebrity edition.

Kim
Old 04-30-2018, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I always have a lot of taped Beat Bobby Flay episodes. So it's on every night for me. There's also the Bobby and Damaris Show on Food Network Canada, at the weekends.

I watched an old episode of Criminal Minds earlier, the one where Sark from Alias was blinding people to get back at his parents... Now I'm on to a Trisha Yearwood cooking show.

We'll see what I'll watch next.

Lucifer isn't over yet. Who knows. I'm hoping they don't do the same dumb thing they do every year where Lucifer is this-close to telling all to Chloe only for some shocking thing to prevent him from spitting it out.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope Lucifer doesn't end on that note. Since I haven't seen the other seasons, I haven't had a chance to get annoyed by it, but, I'm already annoyed by it anyway.

I watched the 2 TLC decorating shows-both were good. I loved the designing of the Little People's house.

I recorded Lucifer, and the season finale of Spring Baking Championship on Food Network.

Kim
Old 05-01-2018, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lucifer is like pizza. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty darn good. The characters are well drawn and well played and you can tell they're having fun.

Watching decorating shows right now.
Old 05-02-2018, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is very true.

What shows did you watch?

I mostly watched Chopped, but I didn't really pay much attention.

Kim
Old 05-02-2018, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

There's this local decorating show. It's been on forever and has a lot of reruns. Basically, it's a team of two decorators and one builder (and his team) that help people who are trying to sell their houses (but whose houses haven't been selling for a long time) transform three rooms in those houses so that they're more attractive to sellers.

I also watched Home to Win. All the Canada HGTV "stars" contribute to the renovation of this one house and, when they're done, three viewers compete to win the house. A new season just started. So the episode I saw was just them picking the house and making it sound (new roof, new windows, renovating the exteriors, etc.).

Watching Mysteries at the Museum again. They're about to explain the whole "canary in the mine" thing. It apparently started in Wales, which makes sense.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Both of those shows sound good. I wish we had a show like Home to Win. I like a few of the HGTV Canadian hosts' shows I've seen.

I watched Lucifer. I liked it much better this week.

I watched Iron Chef Gauntlet last night, and that's about it.

Kim
Old 05-03-2018, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I watched Full Frontal (a political satyre show), one Homicide Hunter, Masters of Flip...

I'm back with Mysteries in Museum again.
Old 05-04-2018, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What did they have on Mysteries in the Museum last night?

I'm watching SWAT at the moment. I had Flip or Flop, and Chopped Jr. on yesterday. Food Network is always easy.

Kim
Closed Thread   Post New Thread