Old 02-14-2019, 06:15 AM
Master Fan

I knew what you meant
Old 02-14-2019, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ok.
Old 02-18-2019, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

Both of my grandparents passed away last year, and that has driven home the point that life is short. It’s also renewed my lust for life, part of that being my love for travel.
Upcoming trips include two road trips: SXSW in Austin and Mardi Gras in New Orleans. And next month I will be scratching off something from my bucket list: viewing the northern lights in Iceland.
I’m also planning to head back to the Badlands Natl’ Park sometime this summer to do some stargazing. I’ve never seen a more amazing night sky than the one in South Dakota.

Places I’ve traveled outside the U.S.: Mexico, Canada, Italy, France, Switzerland, France, England, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Turkey, Israel, Greece, Egypt, Crete, Ireland

Still so much of the world I want to see, and I know I will.
Old 02-18-2019, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

In a few years I’m going up the Texas panhandle, through Oklahoma and then up the Norhtern states and then in and out of Canada.
Old 02-19-2019, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I need to renew my passport before I can go anywhere outside Canada

I just went to Hawaii in November and that was different cause I usually don't take beach vacations but it was nice! and now I'm obsessed with finding "poke bowls" again here

I don't have a trip planned in the near future but I do want to revisit Italy and go to Switzerland, Austria, Scotland and Ireland!
Old 02-19-2019, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Radio (View Post)
Both of my grandparents passed away last year, and that has driven home the point that life is short. It’s also renewed my lust for life, part of that being my love for travel.
Upcoming trips include two road trips: SXSW in Austin and Mardi Gras in New Orleans. And next month I will be scratching off something from my bucket list: viewing the northern lights in Iceland.
I’m also planning to head back to the Badlands Natl’ Park sometime this summer to do some stargazing. I’ve never seen a more amazing night sky than the one in South Dakota.

Places I’ve traveled outside the U.S.: Mexico, Canada, Italy, France, Switzerland, France, England, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Turkey, Israel, Greece, Egypt, Crete, Ireland

Still so much of the world I want to see, and I know I will.
Miros, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandparents.

My goodness, you have travelled to many countries around the world. What is your top 5 destinations? I think I've done 35 to 40 countries mainly in Asia, Africa, Indian Ocean, Caribbean and Mediterranean countries. On your list, I've visited Greece, Italy, Egypt, Mexico, France and Turkey. Crete is one of the Greek Islands. Did you like England and where did you go?
Old 02-19-2019, 01:06 PM
Absolute Fan

After my grandmother died she had left me a bit of money and I was able to do three nights in NYC last May. I went to the MoMA, saw a couple of plays, a did a night where I saw a great French coming of age movie called Cold Water at the IFC Center..

I haven't been able to do a big trip like that since. Money is pretty tight now.

I love hearing about everyone's travel plans.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Old 02-19-2019, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've been getting the hankering to go on a cruise... I've been trying to find an affordable one. But.. I get that feeling every so often and I have yet to go on an actual cruise, so...
Old 02-20-2019, 03:09 AM
Master Fan

I loved cruises and I've done a few like the Nile and Caribbean. I've done many day cruises though
Old 02-20-2019, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

The complication, of course, when you live in Canada and want to take a cruise is the distance. It gets pricey getting to the cruise, nevermind taking the thing.
Old 02-21-2019, 07:03 AM
Master Fan

Yes I agree
Old 02-21-2019, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's on the bucket list, though.
Old 02-26-2019, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

I think there are a few cruises that are on my bucket list too
Old 02-26-2019, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Such as?