Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 12-23-2017, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I’m going to my two favorite places to travel to tomorrow

I’m going to London for 5 days, go to Paris for New Years Eve and Day and then back to England to end my trip in Bath!

I’m so looking forward to the food. And seeing the Harry Potter special exhibit at the British Library!

Just wish me luck with the flights. I don’t particularly like that part
Old 12-24-2017, 05:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Bit of travelling there
Old 06-21-2018, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm started getting the bug to go on a cruise.

Has anyone been on one? What did you think? Any advice?
Old 07-02-2018, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It’s summer and I’m wondering is anyone going on a vacation? Road trip?

I’ve been thinking of going on a cruise in 2019, preferably an Alaskan one cause I’m not really into the tropical areas.

My parents and aunts and uncles have all been on one. From them, I know it’s cheaper to share a cabin even though I really would prefer to have my own in a small space, it’s just not worth the cost!

The only thing I’m paranoid about is bring stuck in one place with a contagious illness going around or potentially getting seasick. Also, sort of afraid of having good food available anytime I want. I need to get the willpower to hold back if I go on one
Old 07-02-2018, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

The only "vacation" I get during summer is the long weekend I'm about to go on with my mother and step-dad. Otherwise, my holidays are in October and April, typically.

If you do go on a cruise, let me know what you thought. I'm looking for all the information I can gather.
Old 07-08-2018, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope your trip to Connecticut went well, Sunny! What did you buy down there?

My sister and her husband are on their Italy trip right now and I’m so jealous, cause they are there for 3 weeks. And they haven’t shown any photos yet!
Old 07-09-2018, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I got a lot of clothes, some of them for my nephew but most of them for myself, and shoes.
Old 07-09-2018, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Were you able to find some good shoes, that fit really well, for you? Kids clothes are so cute.

If I went on a cruise, I don't think I could decide between Alaskan or Tropical.

Kim
Old 07-10-2018, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I got four pairs of sandals that fit well and another pair for the office in the colder weather. That last pair might be a bit tight... I completely forgot to bring socks to the store, so I could only try them on with the nylon little socks they give you.

I also bought two other pairs of sandals today, because I didn't find blue and red sandals in Connecticut. Which could explain why I bought so many sandals. I just kep buying whatever fit.
Old 07-12-2018, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad you got ones that fit.

Are they the same style, and in different colors? Or, did you get some other designs, too?

Kim
Old 07-12-2018, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Let me see...

I got a pair of black high-heel sandals where the front part of the foot is almost entirely covered (it looks like a shoe at the front, but with peep toes).

I got two pairs of metallic wedges: one is taller than the other and is copper with some "jewelry" bits to it and the other is lower with silver and gold bands criss-crossing each other.

I got a pair of pair of wedges with brown "natural" narrow bands.

I got a pair of brown mules for office dress shoes.

And the two pairs I bought on Tuesday are one with a tall heel and is light blue and the other is, again, a pair of red wedges.
Old 07-14-2018, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm impressed you can wear heels. Those all sound really pretty. I especially like the sound of the metallic ones, and the black ones.

Kim
Old 07-15-2018, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't wear a lot of heels. Like, anything narrower than an inch, I can't wear. And I can't wear tall-tall heels either.

Wedges are okay, though.
Old 07-15-2018, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

I'm going to Galveston for the day sometime soon hopefully! I really want to go to Pouisiana so I'm hoping that can happen before my mom goes back to work fully this aummer. Right bow she's off on Fridayas, but it might wait until sometime in the fall semester of school for her when she has vacay days.
Old 07-16-2018, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Mandie, have fun.

Sunny, I was never able to wear those high-high heels, either. I'd never thought about wedges.

Kim
Closed Thread   Post New Thread