Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-14-2004, 09:56 PM
Passionate Fan

RRL #5: MMM....Max

Here is the home of the multiple Maxes...

Do you like this one?

What about this one?

Maybe you would prefer this one?

The good news is that you don't have to choose here. Of course, you might become very sad if Diane steals some balls or if you touch a very hot plate a million times saying "Ow" each time. On the other hand, you might dare to ask important questions like, "Are we having fun yet?" or "Where is Joey Pants?" You may even have time to prepare the probe or look for the f*#%ing coyote. Welcome to our world. [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

RRL #4

[ 04-14-2004: Message edited Minanda ]

Proud MG! Proud ISORS! Proud Gutter Gal!
Old 04-15-2004, 12:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Bravo on the new thread, Ms. Organizer!

Proud RRL'er...are we having fun yet? Always.
Old 04-15-2004, 05:50 AM
Addicted Fan

WONDERFUL FRELLING start! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

GOOD MORNING! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Amanda, Kate, Jody, Robyn, Jen, Gooder, Sarah

Amanda,you all know that I am sick. ( in a good way) [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] can't help that I find the oddest things stimulating.... [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] (to your question /statement from the last thread.....)

I bring in fresh beverages to go with those tasty treats! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] I will take one of them all! [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

[ 04-15-2004: Message edited Chon ]

Charter Member of the Roswell Red Light District!
Maybe on tomorrow
I can show you years tomorrow
If you let me, baby we'll see
And we can get together
We can try to blend forever holding tightly
Then baby we can do what we want to
Carl Thomas
Old 04-15-2004, 07:02 AM
Absolute Fan

[img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey RRLmates!

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Minanda:
Here is the home of the multiple Maxes...
OMG....you really don't wanna know how my sleep deprived brain saw this first thing this morning...I think it was the word "mulitple" that got me... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Minanda:
Do you like this one?
HUMANAHUMANAHUMANAHUMANA...... [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Amanda- Thanks for a great laugh (via the last pages of the previous thread) and for a freakin' great thread start!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Robyn- But, but, you mean I'm not an [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img]? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (And I think it's too late...Amanda already saw that...) [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Chon- "Sick in a good way"? Oh yeah....you are a Gutterflower alright!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Oh Gooder.....come out, come out whereever you are....we won't hurt you....much [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to our beloved MIA's, Kate, Sarah, Jen [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2004, 07:18 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] RRLs

RL busy as usual [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] and busy planning the Tribeca gathering too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

But there was a Jason sighting last night!!!

Jason at the premiere of 13 Going On 30

And boy does he look fine!!!!!
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 04-15-2004, 07:43 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Jen, you are the best!

FINE!!!!!!!!!, does not do that man justice! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] I declare it is getting warm in here! I feel faint!

Maybe on tomorrow
And we can get together
Carl Thomas
Old 04-15-2004, 07:54 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It was nice, a crappy workday turned into a great Behr day [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I am still wiping the [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] off my desk [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 04-15-2004, 08:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

[img]smilies/rose.gif[/img] Mistress Minanda has a certain ring to it.....I LIKE IT.

But we could never meet...it would be like fire and ice...water and oil...milk and cookies(no wait I like that one).

Chon anything I can do to help...feel free to ask.......PLEASE!!!!

Hey it's my 300th post and I did it here on the RRL.
No wisecracks Tiger...remember I know your Kryptonite(sorry wrong word to use on this thread).
Old 04-15-2004, 09:08 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/party.gif[/img] CONGRATULATIONS, Gooder on reaching 300! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And be careful what you say to me....I may ask for your help and scare/scar you for life! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] WHAT???? If Tiger, can claim innocence then surely I am an angel! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Maybe on tomorrow
And we can get together
Carl Thomas
Old 04-15-2004, 12:01 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Chon:
<STRONG>
[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] WHAT???? If Tiger, can claim innocence then surely I am an angel! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 04-15-2004: Message edited Chon ]</STRONG>
OMG! I know it's been a while, but for a second there I thought I stumbled onto the wrong thread. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Jen - Thanks for the pics. And yes Chon it is getting warm in here! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Amanda - love the thread intro. Like Jody, I saw multiple and thought...well, let's just say I was thinking I'd definitely be having fun. Even if it is in my own head. (Thank God there's no such thing as the thought police! LOL)

Ok. Must head back to the w-thingy now. *heavy sigh* Isn't it the 30th yet?

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to everybody!!

Take me to your leader...
Old 04-15-2004, 12:37 PM
Addicted Fan

&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Sarah [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Maybe on tomorrow
And we can get together
Carl Thomas
Old 04-15-2004, 07:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Gooder:
[img]smilies/rose.gif[/img] Mistress Minanda has a certain ring to it.....I LIKE IT.

But we could never meet...it would be like fire and ice...water and oil...milk and cookies(no wait I like that one).
[img]smilies/spank.gif[/img] I think that you are too afraid to meet me and all that I involve! [img]smilies/whip.gif[/img]

Kate-Thanks! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Chon-Sick?! No, I think twisted is a better word for you! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Jody-I'm so glad that I provided a good laugh! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Jennifer-MMMM....Jason [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

Sarah-You are right about the multiple part. Maybe I should say something about enjoying a nap with all of them at the same time to the opening!?! [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] I, too, cannot wait until the 30th! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Proud MG! Proud ISORS! Proud Gutter Gal!
Old 04-16-2004, 06:01 AM
Addicted Fan

GOOD MORNING! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Amanda, Gooder, Jody, Robyn, Jen, Kate, Sarah [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Amanda, any way you look at it, it spells FUN! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]And who told you I was double jointed!? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Word sure does travel! my new mascot....

Maybe on tomorrow
And we can get together
Carl Thomas
Old 04-16-2004, 07:04 AM
Absolute Fan

[img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] It's gonna be so very nice today....I don't wanna be here!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I have an [img]smilies/idea.gif[/img]....let's play hooky!! [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] Or is that a [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img] idea?

Quote:
Originally posted by Pathos:
...Like Jody, I saw multiple and thought...well, let's just say I was thinking I'd definitely be having fun. Even if it is in my own head. (Thank God there's no such thing as the thought police! LOL)
Sarah- Methinks we both ought to seek, er, um.....well on second thought, I can't really say what I thought in an open forum [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] (Let's just say it had nothing to do with getting professional help and everything to do with obtaining the favors of a "dark haired mystery man from an exotic location") [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] And ITA...thanks be to the higher powers that there is not thought police!! [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Chon:
[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]And who told you I was double jointed!? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Word sure does travel! my new mascot....
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Chon, er, um, I think the double jointed thing is swerving into the "more than we needed to know" territory....possibly? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Mistress Minanda- You go girl!!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Robyn, Kate, Jen & Gooder TGIF you guys!!
Old 04-16-2004, 07:06 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]Tiger, it made you laugh... [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] So my job here is done! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
And since when has anything here NOT been more than anyone needs to know? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I thought as much..... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 04-16-2004: Message edited Chon ]

Maybe on tomorrow
And we can get together
Carl Thomas
Closed Thread   Post New Thread