Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-14-2004, 07:02 AM
Absolute Fan

[img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Minanda:
Hey, if the thought of me calling you while you sleep leads to "VERY pleasant dreams" then I would recommend you remember who are dealing with, stalker! [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] I don't play nice which may or may not trip your trigger... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I warned him you'd say something like that!! I'm *so* staying out of the middle of this one.... [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Minanda:
Jody-Thanks for sharing that with us! Did you find that list? I sorta think that we finished it all up. Maybe we could use the MMMM...Max line?!? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Amanda- Wouldn't you know it....I can't find that list anywhere now....and I just ran across it not too long ago too. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] I'd go with the "MMMMM...Max" title anytime [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Robyn- I hope you are feeling better [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Kate- Glad to see your pixels, but sorry you're so busy [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Chon, Sarah, Jen and Gooder....(Oh Gooder...you can come out now!) [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2004, 09:39 AM
Addicted Fan

You guys are killing me, here!!! Vibrating, trigger tripping... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh, Gooder - it appears you've met you're match in Mistress Minanda! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Tiger - Oceana's poster is a riot and yet so very true!

Kate - For the first time in history, it wasn't actually the water that got me...it was an evil flu bug. Trust me, the water attack would have been preferable... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Avi by rachem_chul - Thanks!
Old 04-14-2004, 10:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

[img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]
I know Tiger warned me. I will be very careful especially after I see someone blew up a house in Madison just because it blocked her view.Minanda [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img] [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2004, 10:02 AM
Addicted Fan

Good morning! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Jody, Amanda, Kate, Robyn, Jen, Gooder, Sarah [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Is it safe to come in? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

All of the freakiness and violence is scaring me! Translation: turning me on... [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] Who would have thunk it, The Organizer and our only "Gentleman" creating sparks! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Back to the W-thing! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Charter Member of the Roswell Red Light District!
Maybe on tomorrow
I can show you years tomorrow
If you let me, baby we'll see
And we can get together
We can try to blend forever holding tightly
Then baby we can do what we want to
Carl Thomas
Old 04-14-2004, 10:36 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Gooder:
I know Tiger warned me. I will be very careful especially after I see someone blew up a house in Madison just because it blocked her view.Minanda [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img] [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Gooder! My, my....but don't we like playing with fire now...Naughty, naughty! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Jody skips off whistling "You're gonna get it, You're gonna get it..." [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Chon:
All of the freakiness and violence is scaring me! Translation: turning me on... [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] Who would have thunk it, The Organizer and our only "Gentleman" creating sparks! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Chon!!- [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Is is safe for me to be hearing this? Lil ol' me who's so [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] and an [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img] ..... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2004, 12:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tigereyes:
<STRONG>
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Chon!!- [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Is is safe for me to be hearing this? Lil ol' me who's so [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] and an [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img] ..... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]</STRONG>

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] If I am not mistaken, Lil ol' you were the one that started the whole situation between those two! I just commented on how I found it stimulating in a way! [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

Edited because I can't spell! [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img]

[ 04-14-2004: Message edited Chon ]

Maybe on tomorrow
And we can get together
Carl Thomas
Old 04-14-2004, 12:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Chon:
[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] If I am not mistaken, Lil ol' you were the one that started the whole situation between those two! I just commented on how I found it stimulating in a way! [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] But...but...Chon.....I'm [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] I tell ya, [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]!! And "stimulating" is an interesting way to describe them....I'd say hysterical more like [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

[ 04-14-2004: Message edited Tigereyes ]
Old 04-14-2004, 12:59 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Tiger? An [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img]? [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Better not let Mistress Minanda hear you touting that!!! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]

Chon - This is why its just not the same without you around. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Avi by rachem_chul - Thanks!
Old 04-14-2004, 03:50 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Robyn- Right back at you! Just not the same! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]Tiger, remember you are speaking to Gutterflowers! The [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] smilie was made for us! And it bloody well doesn't mean INNOCENT! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] Need I say more? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Maybe on tomorrow
And we can get together
Carl Thomas
Old 04-14-2004, 09:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Tiger posted:
I warned him you'd say something like that!! I'm *so* staying out of the middle of this one....
Yeah, right, you are staying out of this one! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] You know that you are enjoying this way too much! [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Quote:
Muse posted:
You guys are killing me, here!!! Vibrating, trigger tripping... Oh, Gooder - it appears you've met you're match in Mistress Minanda!
Now, I'm Mistress Minanda?!? [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] Of course, you are right that he has met his match! [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]

Quote:
Gooder posted:
I will be very careful especially after I see someone blew up a house in Madison just because it blocked her view.Minanda
Exactly. Messing with me is a big [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img], Mr. Thinks He's a Bad A*s Stalker Man But He Ain't All That!

Quote:
Chon posted:
All of the freakiness and violence is scaring me! Translation: turning me on... Who would have thunk it, The Organizer and our only "Gentleman" creating sparks!

First of all, we ain't creating sparks. I am just letting him know what's what. [img]smilies/punch.gif[/img] Second, you are getting turned on by this?!? [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] An [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img], you ain't! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Quote:
Tiger posted:
Gooder! My, my....but don't we like playing with fire now...Naughty, naughty! Jody skips off whistling "You're gonna get it, You're gonna get it..."
You got that right, Jody! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]

Quote:
Chon posted:
If I am not mistaken, Lil ol' you were the one that started the whole situation between those two! I just commented on how I found it stimulating in a way!
Quote:
Muse posted:
Better not let Mistress Minanda hear you touting that!!!
Chon and Robyn are right! You... [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-14-2004: Message edited Minanda ]

Proud MG! Proud ISORS! Proud Gutter Gal!
Old 04-14-2004, 10:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Follow the boy to the next thread, please...

RRL #5

Proud MG! Proud ISORS! Proud Gutter Gal!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread