Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-13-2004, 01:33 PM
Elite Fan

Jody [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] This is gonna be too much fun, did I mention that my portable dvd player will be on the plane with us [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 01-13-2004, 02:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Afternoon "Ladies"

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Heidi, Amanda, Jennifer, Robyn, Jody, Gooder and anyone else brave enough to come and play! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I am away for a bit and the place is filled with dirty words, giggles, Nasty Boys, and missing Gutterbuds!! [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] And I get blamed for all the mischief around here, why? Keep up the GOOD work! [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

[ 01-14-2004: Message edited Chon ]

Charter Member of the Roswell Red Light District!
Maybe on tomorrow
I can show you years tomorrow
If you let me, baby we'll see
And we can get together
We can try to blend forever holding tightly
Then baby we can do what we want to
Carl Thomas
Old 01-13-2004, 07:00 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Robyn and Jody-Glad you like the list. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

Jen-Fun chatting with you as well. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Chon-You are blame for all mischief around here. No matter what! [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]

Proud MG! Proud ISORS! Proud Gutter Gal!
Old 01-14-2004, 08:15 AM
Absolute Fan

[img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] Pardon moi RRL's but this morning came way too soon!

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer 4 Ever:
Jody [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] This is gonna be too much fun, did I mention that my portable dvd player will be on the plane with us [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] Yup, you most certainly did!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] BTW, it was a blast talking to you last night....did you ever manage to get to bed? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Chon:
[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I am away for a bit and the place is filled with dirty words, giggles, Nasty Boys, and missing Gutterbuds!! [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] And I get blamed for all the mischief around here, why? Keep up the GOOD work! [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Oh look! Little "Ms.Innocent" is back!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey Chon!!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] You really shouldn't be surprised by the behavior around here anymore...(most of which is a direct result of your being here, btw!) [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But that's why we [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] ya!! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Amanda!- So did Jen and I suitably freak you out last night? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That was kinda fun being on the phone with her whilst she was chatting with you online....BTW? CONE!! And try not to be so "deep" next time, 'k? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Robyn - [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Work must be hopping, cos you haven't been around much....Here's a [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] just in case you are in need of one.

I have to scoot for now...the "W" thingie is calling
[img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img] Catch everyone a little later. [img]smilies/abduct.gif[/img]

[ 01-14-2004: Message edited Tigereyes ]
Old 01-14-2004, 08:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tigereyes:
<STRONG>Yup, you most certainly did!! BTW, it was a blast talking to you last night....did you ever manage to get to bed?

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Amanda!- So did Jen and I suitably freak you out last night? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That was kinda fun being on the phone with her whilst she was chatting with you online....BTW? CONE!! And try not to be so "deep" next time, 'k? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yes JOdy eventuallt I went to bed last night [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It was so much fun talking to both you and Amanda last night, I realized that after dinner for the rest of the night I was on the phone [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] That has never happened before [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I think its cause of all the craziness going on in my life [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well, duty calls [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 01-14-2004, 08:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Good morning! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Little Ms. Innocent, has entered the building! [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] Jody, you will pay! And pay dearly for that one! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

How goes it? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

What is this I see about chatting online and on the phone at the same time? Jennifer, I am impressed! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] And with "the Organizer and the Treasurer , no less! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I bring in tasty treats and fresh beverages for all! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

In honor of our Survey! I give him a 10 in slippiness... [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

[ 01-14-2004: Message edited Chon ]

Maybe on tomorrow
And we can get together
Carl Thomas
Old 01-14-2004, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>What is this I see about chatting online and on the phone at the same time? Jennifer, I am impressed! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] And with "the Organizer and the Treasurer , no less! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Chon yes, it was a challenge, thank god my earpiece was on my cell or I would have had a tough time [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Jody and I are just counting down the days to the Bowl A Thon and also psyched that I coming to visit in July.
Old 01-14-2004, 09:38 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Little Ms. Innocent, has entered the building! [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] Jody, you will pay! And pay dearly for that one! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] (MWAHAHAHAHA!) [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img] That was my best "evil laugh"....did it convince you how not scared I am? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] (That's not workin', hey?) Ummm, I'm in trouble!! [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Jen- [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2004, 10:10 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Jody me hardly working here [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] to the W crew this morning Pass the coffee
Old 01-14-2004, 10:58 AM
Addicted Fan

Just for you my Brave, Brave Tiger! DO NOT MAKE ME USE IT! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]

Jen, I can believe it! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Maybe on tomorrow
And we can get together
Carl Thomas
Old 01-14-2004, 12:04 PM
Absolute Fan

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer 4 Ever:
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Jody me hardly working here [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] to the W crew this morning Pass the coffee
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to the "hardly working" among us!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] back at ya!!

Quote:
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] (OUCHIE!) Hey!! Chonnie, watch where you're crackin' that thing, will ya?! You're downright dangerous when left alone with your "toys".... [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 01-14-2004: Message edited Tigereyes ]
Old 01-14-2004, 01:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Good Afternoon, Ladies! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Avi by rachem_chul - Thanks!
Old 01-14-2004, 01:21 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] The Boys never complain! [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Robyn, how goes it? "And who you callin' ladies?" [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Maybe on tomorrow
And we can get together
Carl Thomas
Old 01-14-2004, 03:02 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Certainly not you, Chon! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Let me start again, "Hello, Gutterflowers!" [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Avi by rachem_chul - Thanks!
Old 01-14-2004, 05:51 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Hello, Gutterflowers! [img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img]

Jody-Don't you know by now that it takes a lot to freak me out! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I got one word for ya! CONE [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

Jen-You did have a crazy night! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Chon-Thanks for voting!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

Robyn- [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Proud MG! Proud ISORS! Proud Gutter Gal!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread