Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2015, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awwwwww
Old 01-08-2015, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's awesome Theresa.

Very great advice, Ju! Ev...

Things are going well with my boyfriend and I... we've been together for 3 months now. I've known him for a few years. He constantly puts a smile on my face... not in a lovey-dovey way (that too!), but he just knows how to make me feel better by being silly. If that makes sense...
Old 01-08-2015, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

5 more months to my 2 year wedding anniversary!

We started dating on March 2nd 2010. So we are getting close to 5 years together as well

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 01-09-2015, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

YAY for both of you Congrats on your anniversary ^ It'll be 2 years my boyfriend and I are together on the 26th

Quote:
he just knows how to make me feel better by being silly. If that makes sense...
It totally makes sense
Old 01-10-2015, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yay to all the happy couples The date and today morning couldn't have gone any better. We've only been together since December but having our first date, fact that there was real chemistry, and sparks, makes it all the more special. I was blushing a lot, nervous and embarassed so he whispered in my ear and held my hand, and this morning we got more close. He's gone home now (has to drive home 5 hours away) but we already have our next date lined up!
Old 01-10-2015, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, so happy for you!
Old 01-10-2015, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ju

That's so awesome, Theresa!

How did everyone meet their significant other?
Old 01-10-2015, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just want to share something that happened on our date. Stuff I thought only romantic comedies were made for. He was looking at me intently and asked me if I was ok and I nodded and said "are you?" And he replies looking into my eyes "of course I am. I'm cuddling the most gorgeous woman I have ever met, and I think she's absolutely wonderful even if she is embarassed." My eyes lit up and I kissed him without hesitation and it was the most romantic moment.
Old 01-10-2015, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Theresa: Those are the best moments.

ETA: I remember when my boyfriend and I went on one of our first dates. It was a very expensive restaurant - fine dining. It was chilly out, and he was wearing a nice dress shirt. I was cold and he, without question, started to un button his shirt and gave it to me. Very romantic. I was like :O

Last edited by Tina; 01-10-2015 at 06:54 PM
Old 01-11-2015, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww that's so sweet too! It was like that, I wanted to go to his hotel to cuddle but too afraid to say, I gave him a look and he asked me "shall we?" So he knew without me needing to say.
Old 01-11-2015, 12:52 PM
Absolute Fan

Awwww Theresa I'm jealous now... it sounds really adorable.. lucky you..

I wish I could say that about me...
He's decided that he better off alone... of course I disagree but if he feels that way I am nobody to hold onto him and torture both of us..
But still... it bloody hurts and now my heart is totally in shards...
I'm not trusting anyone else anymore unless he comes to his senses and begs pardon...

Here's to the first love experience...
Old 01-11-2015, 01:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

Embrace asexuality!

Meh.
Old 01-11-2015, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Ev!

My problem atm is my shyness in public. When we were cuddling I got so embarassed but he knew, so he leant over to hide me and so we could carry on. Even when we were alone, I wanted to make the first move, but was too afraid so I just hugged him and let him take the lead which he was happy to do. He says it doesnt matter, he likes me just the way I am and we can take it slow, but I'm trying really hard.
Old 01-12-2015, 01:51 AM
Absolute Fan

That sounds incredibly aweet of him Theresa!!!

My biggest issue is that I still talk too little. I've been the quiet one for all my life with a bit of bubbly moments here and there. My most chatty is when I can type it all up bc somehow it's what does the trick to me, plus english has a key to some other part of me that's always been too shy (or ashamed) to express in my mother tongue.
So it's a big issue, one that I must overstep in hopes to fix whats broken..

And quite broken it is..
He called me to tell he's better off alone and like 10 minutes later calls back and asks whether we can get along. 'Course I say yes. I can't say anything else when I feel like I can't live without him anymore.
It may feel as a sick, twisted thing bc we mostly torture each other in some small ways, near constantly, however I feel like I've finally gotten a true addiction and refuse to try without it.

Maybe I'm not normal, but that I knew, never been a normal thing in my life. Not at least by this country's society standards.

But I lived with that as long I had fanfiction, tv shows, roleplay and my big, sick, twisted story in my weird brain that I kept up for years as a way to fall asleep better (like writing a fictional story just instead of a computer I did it in my mind)

Anyway, the point is that I've gotten one more last chance to fix that broken trust bc I've f*kin dunit. I've lied, avoided truth, fabricated one thought while changing it next time asked. I've been a con in hopes for something I cannot explain, and it bit me right in the arse with all the bells and jingles.

Now I'm left with a line reverbating though my skull: I don't good with you anymore...
And it f*kin' bloody hurts bc my intentions were pure, just my f*ked up mind would always put up a defense I never needed.

So I just read Gone Girl and realized that in some way we might turn like this.. we already are a bit like that.

And I truly and greatly understand Tauriel from Hobbit in the Five Armies at the end where she said she'd liked to have love erased from her so she'd never feel such pain of loosing her lover...
I often feel the same way... but in the end I'm just an addict...
Old 01-12-2015, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

http://www.fanforum.com/f134/relatio.../#post79718584
Closed Thread   Post New Thread