Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-25-2005, 01:34 AM
Moderator Manager

ang tagal naman!!! baka i'll get super spoiled na by then.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 09-25-2005, 01:41 AM
Elite Fan

linds, shucks, spoiler whore ka pa naman
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 09-25-2005, 01:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

marse, F & S isn't a miniseries. it's a movie with 3 different stories. trilogy nga ba ang tawag doon?

linds, so syd pala yung name nung isang guy na nakausap mo. mukhang mas okay naman sya. architect tapos you have F1 in common. ayan you have something to look forward to sa wedding aside from wearing your lovely gown by kate torralba. anyway, at least you got to meet a new set of people last night di ba? that's always fun. if you guys become friends or something more, then so much the better di ba?

gill, pwede ka ba ng Oct 15, saturday, for HOV EB? pwede bang glorietta ang EB natin para maiba naman.

Old 09-25-2005, 01:51 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hua Ze Lei
linds, shucks, spoiler whore ka pa naman
oo nga eh, kasalanan ng LOST yan.

teena: i hope so. well, he can always get my # through my friend diba? that is if he was sober last night, which i think he was. he's not cute!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 09-25-2005, 01:53 AM
Elite Fan

i think it is called a trilogy, marse
"Wow. Who would've thought na ang makakapagpabago ng name ni Jan, ay si Hua Ze Lei?" - Pao
Old 09-25-2005, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

linds, if he wants to talk to you he'll find a way to do that. okay lang kung hindi cute basta di naman hideous yung face ano.

marse, akala ko mali kasi ako eh.

gill, basta i'll let you know kasi konti pa lang yung sumasagot sa text ko last night. si abby di pa nga nag reply eh so malabo pa yung dates.

Old 09-25-2005, 02:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

linds - oi ha, good luck sana more developments with the guy in 2 weeks time! i read your blog nga eh, naaliw ako.

it's usually like that anyways, we more so get int othe appearance at first pero yung personality ng tao yung nakaka-attract. madami akong crushes before na di cute pero cute for me kse sa personality and intelligence.

gill - aww.. no worries no! thanks nga pala sa alanis cd. di naman kami aalis ni raissa ng amerika anytime soon.

btw, movie addition:

Love Actually (great cast, great story )

to know
me is to love me.

icon credit - mahiwaga at LJ
Old 09-25-2005, 06:46 PM
Elite Fan

i all those movies you guys added! i also like Love Actually

linds: malapit na yung wedding na-excite naman ako for you i hope it works out kahit friends or more than friends like they said, kahit di cute oks lang, basta you have sth to talk about

av
Old 09-25-2005, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

i just watched Proof kanina and we got a trailer na for Memoirs of a Geisha. Galing na ni Zhang Ziyi mag English!

and then there's casanova with Heath Ledger and Sienna Miller...Sienna doesn't look like herself. Maybe coz she doesn't have the blonde hair
Old 09-25-2005, 09:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

Jan - how was Proof? i didnt get to see that na. its still limited release kse eh. and yeah ganda ng trailer ng MoG! i can't wait for dec 9!

to know
me is to love me.

Old 09-25-2005, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

Xsy, Proof was really good! Gwyneth did an awesome job and as hard as it may seem to believe, she and Jake had great chemistry together. Idk why people were making such a big deal about the age difference when they aged Jake's look and his age in the movie anyway. Buti na lang nga there was a theater near my house na it was playing at.

uy, kinasal na pala si Ashton and Demi
Old 09-25-2005, 09:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

jan - maybe i will watch it this week.... i really want to see that kse the play was good daw and i kind of like the synopsis....

re: Demi/Ashton - i saw it nga sa yahoo.... wow, tinotoo na pala nila ha!

to know
me is to love me.

Old 09-25-2005, 09:28 PM
Elite Fan

the movie was good din. Well acted, emotional....galing, I liked it

re: Ashton/Demi wedding - I just saw it on the news blurb after the Chargers game
Old 09-25-2005, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsrm
jersh, i love ur av !!!

thanks! courtesy of Jemmie po yan...aka smallfry.. talaga!

isy - ay! mkikipila na rin ako! whehehehe!

add ko lang sa list:

Simply Irresistible
My Secret Admirer
For Keeps...the last time i watched it, i was around 10yrs old...
West Side Story
Ella Enchanted
The Wedding Singer
50 first dates

... hmm..ano pa ba?

edited to add: wat abt ashton and demi? totoo ba ito!?!
Old 09-26-2005, 12:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Isy hmm talaga people are looking for Kai's cd now. siguro dahil nandoon ang 6th Day sa Pilipinas. Hmm let me ask my sister if she has it or better yet baka nandito pa sa akin yung 1st cd nila pero di ko lang alam or baka meron pang makita sa Sam Goody pero I doubt it.. for sure I have the 2nd cd yung me "Every Little Thing" na pinagod ko yung tita ko sa paghahanap sa Bay Area.

para ngang galit ang kalabaw!

how cool pare-pareho tayo ng list. I watched Flight Plan over the weekend. I liked it. Its unpredictable. It would have been nicer though kung yung mga kasama kong nanood eh willing to discuss the movie with me in depth kaso no luck. I miss my cousins and bro/sisters and friends sa Pinas kasi we discuss movies after. dito puro "I like it", "didnt like it" "it was funny" "it was scary" "i cired" lang ang naririnig ko from them.

Jan I wanted to watch Just Like Heaven. Cute nga daw. I like Reese Witherspoon and of course Mark Ruffalo. Kaso my cousins watched it without me so baka ako na lang mag-isa ang manood baka over the weekend. I have a date with myself.

Gill no problem! okay lang yun.

based sa previews that was aired before Flight Plan..I want to watch "Casanova" with Heath Ledger and Sienna Miller. bagay ke Heath talaga ang mga period movies and "The Family Stone" with Sarah Jessica Parker, Dermont Mulroney, Diane Keaton, Rachel McAdams, Luke Wilson. Reminds me a bit of my family. "Memoirs of a Geisha" I am excited for this film. Kakaiba yung mata ni Zi Yi.

Demi/AShton nuptials: it happened nga daw over the weekend.

Linds at least you have more to look forward to sa wedding. aside from wearing a fabulous gown Tama si Teena okay lang kung di masyadong cute basta nga di hideous ang face na tipong magugulat ka each morning. Pero hirit nga daw ng dad ko before "if you could only borrow my eyes" eventually kasi as you get to know the person and like what you are finding out you get past the things na ayaw mo initially.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread