Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 10:19 PM
Total Fan

NZOT #49- The Ben is back in town!

So I wasn't sure which of us was going to start the new thread so I thought I would.

And.... GO!
Emzmit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 10:57 PM
Supreme Fan

Good, because I couldn't be arsed starting it.
haylz80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 11:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Ta for the new thread.

When are we meant to start a new thread? I always get confused.

BeccaBeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 12:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaBeez

When are we meant to start a new thread? I always get confused.
When the thread reaches 300 posts.
Old 09-28-2005, 03:14 AM
Supreme Fan

Oh Bex I can't wait for you to see the Gof trailers! Seriously, the movie looks so kickass.

Playing with Movie Maker also kicks ass.
Old 09-28-2005, 03:29 AM
Total Fan

I always thought we were supposed to wait until they closed the old thread, then the mod comes in and sort of tells us off for not starting a new one.

Back in the days when we were on OT we always got in trouble for starting new threads too early.

Aw. So long ago!

*is still leading her Boomtown auction at 99cents!*
Old 09-28-2005, 03:35 AM
Supreme Fan

I think we established a while back that we could start a new thread once the old one got to 300. It was certain OT mods that aren't mods anymore who told us off for starting new threads before they'd closed the old ones, even if said threads were over the thread limit.
Old 09-28-2005, 05:03 AM
Passionate Fan

oh the days...

BeccaBeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 01:21 PM
Total Fan

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

My day is offically ruined already. Somebody outbid me at the last second. while I was sleeping!

Old 09-28-2005, 02:34 PM
Passionate Fan

so me... first I found myself on a cargo ship bound for spain where once we had docked I was strip search by the spainish foreign guard who took much time in examining the mole on my upper left butt cheek. With a few spanish Pestas in my pocket and a London a-z I quickly found a job working for a one legged gymnast's chiropractor, that went well for a while but I had to move on so I boarded a tuk tuk bound for iceland which was a great way to travel, the first 7 mths of our journey went just like that, the last month was quite comtemplative. The soothing sound of the tuk tuk with its asphyxiating solvent smell coming from the engine and the constant un-intelligible ramblings of the driver, I was able to write over 7000 sonets to which I would later be investigated by the International Orchestrial society for plaguerism, for which I still vehmently denign to this day.

I will continue my story in my next post, TBC

Hey My peeps,

where was I?.... oh yes,

I arrived in Iceland with a bad case of "the clap" so I talked to a few people at the "local" and they told me of a "medicine man" who lived in the "mountains", (whats up with all the air quotes!) his name was pucktuckchuck, he investigated the affected area and after the application of a thick green substance he called "mountain Juice" I was on my way. I found life in the remote and barren mountains of Iceland quite hectic so I thought a move to a quieter, slower paced city was the right decision.....so I moved to Manhatten. I knew a guy there who knew a girl who was married to a republican who had a dentist that enjoyed walks on the beach with transexuals who knew a guy with a dog that took a dump on the letter box of my future wife! her name was almost as beautiful as her angelic face....Morag, the first time I layed my eyes on her I had to ask for them back then as I beheld her beauty I said to her.......morag......yes she said.....that dog's crapping on your letter box! so it is she said, and with that we embraced.

TBC (gotta do some work)
Old 09-28-2005, 03:50 PM
Supreme Fan

You should write stories for children Ben, honestly.

Em - That is SO underhanded and sneaky!
Old 09-28-2005, 04:27 PM
Total Fan

Ben, when did your life get so damn interesting?

MORE! MORE!
Old 09-28-2005, 06:08 PM
Passionate Fan

man I like this quick reply box

Em, I have been up to alot aye BTW I love you avi

as I was saying "we embraced, the sweet smell of her auburn hair mixed with the faeces of the Bichon Frise was intoxicating, I looked into her beautiful blue eyes and said "darling look at me......darling..... look at me! damit look! she said Horatio (that was the name I took while in spain) you are looking into my Lazy eye, I said sorry.... "Morag my darling we must wed!" So we were married that night in a small ceremony with her sister for bride's maid a hobo for my best man(it only took us 3 wash cycles to remove the urine smell from his trousers) the minister who gladly put his attendance to his weekly AA meetings on hold for us officiated, and a toliet serviceman.....we got married in a public toilet.....later that night a revelation came that would tear me from my true love forever, Helen (we shall refer to her here as the other woman) had discovered my absence one evening when rolling over in bed she found that the human mass that epitomized manlyhood was not next to her, she tracked me down and was, how shall I say it....not in a good mood after receiving several blows to my genital area I came to, to find myslef on a plane bound for Auckland. I returned to my normal life and have thus been ever since, some days I look at a toilet bowel and it reminds me of my adventures......life is like a toilet bowel you get crapped on but you find a way to wash the negativity away.

so there is the answer to the question "what have you been up to ben?"
Old 09-28-2005, 06:29 PM
Supreme Fan

Well now we know why you couldn't get to a computer....
Old 09-28-2005, 06:55 PM
Total Fan

I'm just stoked that you took the name Horatio. If anyone has to assume a fake name, it should always be Horatio in my opinion!

I forgot you're a Band of Brothers fan!

I've missed you!
Reply   Post New Thread