Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-03-2004, 02:37 PM
Total Fan

I know! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] They taste so good though, how can I resist?

Ahhh gag reels! I loves them. Does anyone know if the Roswell dvds have the gag reel on them or not?
Old 03-03-2004, 02:48 PM
Supreme Fan

Well it says at Amazon that it does but I'm sure I remember reading that someone couldnt see it anywhere on the DVD.
Old 03-03-2004, 06:13 PM
Passionate Fan

I know there are commentaries and crap but no idea bout the gag reel!

work sucks!
Old 03-04-2004, 01:08 PM
Supreme Fan

My DVDs arrived yesterday! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]

I didn't get to check them out until last night though because we had people over and they wouldnt't go home till real late. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

So I quickly checked them to make sure they worked (which they did!) and I watched 'Sexual Healing' and 'Crazy', because those are the ones that Shiri and Majandra did commentries on. They were so funny!
In SH, they were going on about how they were mortified that they had to act out all these orgasms in front of everyone (especially Liz) and they said it was really uncomfortable.
SH is filled with all these pash and grab moments, and Shiri was like 'OMG, why did we pick this one to talk about, it's so embarrassing!' [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
In the part at the beginning when she drops the strawberries, and Maria picks one up and gives it to Max and then walks off, Majandra goes 'Why did I do that? What, am I supposed to be coming on to Max or something?' [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

They were cracking up about how the guys (especially Brendan Fehr) took forever to get their hair ready and stuff, while they hated getting hair and makeup done and would try and get out of there ASAP, not caring how they looked, and it shows a scene with Maria and her hair's looking real *****, and Majandras like 'See look at that hair! Does that not tell you how much we cared?' [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

It's so funny, because they pretty much have no idea what's happening in the storyline, and there's parts where Shiri would go 'Who's that?' and Majandra would say. 'Nasedo', and Shiri would say 'Ohhh.'
No idea! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

They talked heaps about all the fans and stuff, and even mentioned the Crashdown website, and couldn't believe how people bonded over the show and became friends, and travelled to meet eachother. Tehehehe.

So according to the back, there's no gag reel and I can't see it anywhere on there either. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
But it was listed under the product details at Amazon so I should complain!

I didn't like the packaging at first, because it's a box and then each disc has its own thin DVD case. I was expecting it to be like the Alias DVDs, where theres 3 normal thickness DVD cases with 2 discs in each one.
But now I like the Roswell ones, because each case has a picture of a different character and they're quite cool.

Because I only watched the eps with the commentries, I couldn't really hear any of the music, but from what I could hear, the music has been replaced with quite boring music, and it sounds slightly quieter to me and I'm sure they did it on purpose because if they made it louder and if the songs were more noticable they would attract more attention. So far I have not been impressed. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2004, 02:06 PM
Passionate Fan

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Sweet!

sounds awesome haylz(check out your name!)
I wanna get the dvd's just for there commentary!

Fri friggin day!
Old 03-04-2004, 02:28 PM
Supreme Fan

I know, I'm so glad it's Friday! Not that I've had a bad week at work (I've actually had a fantastic working week so far), but because I still have 6 more Alias episodes to get through, plus I want to further explore the Roswell DVDs. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
The commentries are definitely my favourite part. I wonder if they'll get any others to do commentries in the other seasons. Oooh with the DVDs you get this cool little card that is an advertisement for S2 Roswell DVDs, it looks purdy.

I'm going to have a DVD weekend thats for sure. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 03-04-2004: Message edited haylz80 ]
Old 03-04-2004, 03:07 PM
Passionate Fan

cool,

I want s1 dvd set! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2004, 03:35 PM
New Fan

*sings Thank God it's Friiiiiiday*

What are your guys plans for the weekend? I'm going to the Katchafire concert tonight then the Wellington Dragonboat Festival all weekend long. Gonna be awesome.
Old 03-04-2004, 05:37 PM
Passionate Fan

cool have fun,

I'm going to finish recording the song I have written for a movie that Shiri Appleby is doing, hopefully they will like it and except my submition.

ben
Old 03-04-2004, 06:49 PM
New Fan

Wicked! Now I'm curious. How'd you get involved in that?
Old 03-04-2004, 07:06 PM
Passionate Fan

well my home board apart from this one is the shiri board, a friend posted a link about a new independant movie she is doing in utah, the link offered submissions from anybody wanting there music on it to be considered. so i've got the nesscessary equip at home. I've written a song and its almost done, has to be in b4 march 15 [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2004, 07:40 PM
Supreme Fan

That's so cool Ben! Good luck! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2004, 08:39 PM
Passionate Fan

thanks hayley [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

so what are peeps doin tonite?

ben
Old 03-04-2004, 10:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey.

Me, tonight: listening to my flatmates do a reading of Richard the III - shall be interesting.

Oh, in other news, ive been asked to be a peer tutor for the PASS programme at uni - i had training today and got given my standard issue whiteboard marker.... wierd. Its good money so one can't complain.

Old 03-07-2004, 11:19 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Gods Mouthpiece:
<STRONG>well my home board apart from this one is the shiri board, a friend posted a link about a new independant movie she is doing in utah, the link offered submissions from anybody wanting there music on it to be considered. so i've got the nesscessary equip at home. I've written a song and its almost done, has to be in b4 march 15 [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Woah, wicked.

So it's Monday Morning. How were your weekends?