Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-12-2004, 02:53 AM
Passionate Fan

ahhhh hi guys.

i don't have any news.
my life exists around working to get money that i can't spend.

Old 01-12-2004, 02:57 AM
Supreme Fan

Yeah that has got to suck eh Bex. I have to work so that money goes into my savings account.

*waves a sad goodbye to all those galleons as they get safely tucked away at Gringotts* I'll see you again my friends!

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2004, 01:33 PM
Passionate Fan

crap bex and haylz, my money is "our" money, which is cool, but u can't exactly surprise your wife when she see's the transaction go out of the account! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Today is Tuesday. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

question: Ever had nitz or head lice?
Old 01-12-2004, 02:20 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by haylz80:
<STRONG>*waves a sad goodbye to all those galleons as they get safely tucked away at Gringotts* I'll see you again my friends!
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Bahahahaha!

I'm having to go back on my budget too! I let it slide over the Christmas period but I know I'll spend heaps when I go to melbourne so I need to save up extra so I don't shop myself dry. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I had nits when I was like 5 I think, can't really remember other than it was really itchy and mum washed my hair with this crap that stung the heck out of my eyes. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2004, 02:51 PM
Passionate Fan

cool em....nits! oh yeah! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

hey em did you have tyre trouble? over xmas i blew out a tyre then helen did on her car! suck arse!

I've been talking to Tahra on the ros board, she's still a tess loving bitch! she's cool....shes working at Paddington Coat Factory on Willis st, know where dat is Em? she said peeps in welly should hook up wiv her [img]smilies/dj.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2004, 03:38 PM
Total Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah... nits are gross.

Hmmmm maybe Bex and I should go and stalk her! [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img] We'll force her to see the errors of her Tess-loving ways!

Didn't have tyre trouble, I just needed a new battery. It was 7 years old and apparently they only work for like 3 years. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2004, 04:11 PM
Passionate Fan

7 yr old battery! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] holy crap!

hey em what did you get for xmas?

tahra needs to turn for her dissenting ways! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

question: Nutella.....u like? how do you have it?
Old 01-12-2004, 04:24 PM
Total Fan

Mmmm I like it on plain white bread. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

I got heaps of LOTR stuff from my brothers who seem to think I'm obsessed with it. HELLO? I know obession people, and my liking of LOTR does not qualify as obsession. Simply a health interest.

What about you?
Old 01-12-2004, 04:57 PM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Healthy interest my ass.

I got heaps of LOTR stuff too, so much that I conveniently left some out when people asked me what I had gotten for xmas. [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2004, 05:14 PM
Total Fan

I didn't get that much but my twin brother did remark "I hope Em's obsesssion with LOTR lasts, that's all I'll say!" when I asked what he was getting me. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

And hey, I never claimed to have merely a "healthy interest" in the slashy side of LOTR. We all know that's obsession through and through! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2004, 05:22 PM
Supreme Fan

You're so lucky we both have said slash obsession. You'd have no way of unleashing it all otherwise. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Must have drunken LOTR slash fest next time I'm down.
Old 01-12-2004, 05:29 PM
Total Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] YES! OMG I so can't wait for that.

And you're right, without you I have no way of venting my slashy love and it comes out in incoherent drunken ramblings in front of friends. Or unfortunate slips of the tongue.

[img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2004, 07:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Mmm nutella for me is samwidged (thats they way the should spell it) between to cookies! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img].... [img]smilies/spit.gif[/img] sorry

well i did really well out of xmas this yeah! I got an XBOX game, "the band of brothers" 6 DVD box set!, some technics studio head phones, CD labeller CD ROM, remote control hover craft!

Ben
Old 01-12-2004, 07:58 PM
Total Fan

Remote control hovercraft?! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Band of Brothers is so kickass. That was such an awesome series. Watched it with my Dad. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-12-2004, 08:33 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Emzmit:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] YES! OMG I so can't wait for that.

And you're right, without you I have no way of venting my slashy love and it comes out in incoherent drunken ramblings in front of friends. Or unfortunate slips of the tongue.

[img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yes, you and your random slips of the tongue. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Keep it locked up Missy!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread