Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2018, 06:05 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Well I mean generally people 25 & under or most college aged people is considered pretty young. I know kids do stupid stuff, though Tide Pods weren't around when I was kid. But also I think there is a difference between doing something ''dumb'' & doing something that's dumb & also could be quite harmful to your health quite fast. Doctors have warned against eating Tide Pods as they can make people very sick. They contain ethanol, polymers, & hydrogen peroxide.

Trump's Fake News Awards blasted as 'terrifying' | News
Old 01-18-2018, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

trump saying 'he's not a racist' is like a cat not wanting to chase birds and rodents. smh. that orange-faced blowhard is an outright embarrassment to my country of birth, smh. i still can't believe that clown beat out 20 other candidates in the republitard party.
Old 01-19-2018, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They didn't have Tide pods when I was a kid, either. I can't remember anything we ate that was so dangerous. I know we did stupid kid stuff, but not intentionally where we could harm or kill ourselves.

Yeah, Trump is so racist it's beyond disgusting.

Sorry I haven't been around. Caught something at the Dr's the other day, plus still recovering from hip surgery.

US shutdown: Senate bill on verge of collapse amid rancour - BBC News They came to him with a bi-partisan agreement, and he declined it. He wants a government shutdown. He wanted it sooner. He tweeted he wanted on in September.

I don't think there should be any deal without DACA and Dreamers protected.

Kim
Old 01-19-2018, 05:31 PM

I agree, plus Dems & Independent's shouldn't agree to a freaking border wall that Mexico supposedly was going to pay for. They did deny they were going to pay for it. A wall is counter-productive anyway if you are pro-immigration. Trump of course is showing his hypocrisy by blaming Democrats while before when there was going to be a government shutdown & Obama was President he said President Obama ultimately responsible because he's the President. And also it's quite ridiculous that he blames Democrats for being ''obstructionists'' while Republicans did everything they could to obstruct just about everything that Obama wanted to have passed in congress. Geez.
Old 01-20-2018, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree. The GOP did everything they could to prevent Obama from accomplishing anything his entire 8 years he was in office. They also did it to prevent his Supreme Court nominee.

The Democrats offered to pay for part of the Wall, but it wasn't enough. General Kelly called Schumer and told him the deal was too Liberal, so it wasn't enough. They were dealing in good faith.

The wall is purely racist. They want all the brown and black people out of the country. It's why ICE is running around grabbing up anyone they can. They're sending them to camps, and then back. Sound familiar? Sounds a lot like Hitler to me, whether it is or not.

Kim
Old 01-21-2018, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

i read this item on the gov't shutdown, where they said that the military would not be getting paid during the budget stalemate. wait wut??!!! the only people in this inept and ridiculous gov't who should be paid are the military branches, the very people who protect our way of life, no matter how flawed we are, or the idiots we vote into office. smh and the severest side-eye at trump and company.
Old 01-22-2018, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Democrats TWICE put up a bill that would fully cover and pay the military, and the GOP said no. It just sucks.

Democrats are not accepting their pay, and are donating it to the places that need it.

On the good side, USAA is covering what the government isn't, for as many soldiers as they can.

The GOP is putting our troops in danger, and all of it is showing the world how inept this government is. The GOP controls the whole government, but blames the Democrats that they can't get anything done. It's outrageous, and ridiculous.

Kim
Old 01-22-2018, 05:53 PM

Congress agrees to fund government for 3 weeks; immigration debate continues

I almost wish they Democrats didn't agree to this just to piss off Trump.

Anyway in 3 weeks another shutdown could happen. We'll see, but this shutdown was melodramtic. It lasted less than 3 whole days. Trump will either soon a DACA bill that hopefully gets put on his desk or he'll veto something quite popular. That's of course if Mitch McConnell makes good on his promises. Also in the past, Republican Presidents such as Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, & George W. Bush I think wouldn't have had a problem with DACA. Just listening recently & reading their quotes on immigration it's so different then Trump & other right-winged people. Almost like the party I'd say took a complete transformation.

Last edited by canflam; 01-22-2018 at 06:06 PM
Old 01-23-2018, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

All Mitch the promise faker agreed to was bringing DACA up for a vote.

I don't think it will pass, so they're not worried. It will lead to another shutdown, and the Democrats will be blamed again.

I'm proud of the Democrats that didn't vote to pass this re-opening of the government.

The trump administration says they plan to start deporting illegal aliens (I HATE that name) on March 1st. This is just disgusting.

You are right-the other GOP presidents didn't take a hard line against immigration. I hope they deport trump's wife, and her family (who chain migrated, and she lied on her Visa, and overstayed it) first. If not, it will just show one more time how racist and hateful he is.

Oh, who am I kidding. There is no denying how hateful and racist he is. I feel absolutely awful for these Dreamers, who have been here for decades, and are being sent to Transition Camps, and then back to countries they don't know. It's disgusting, and heartbreaking. Getting him out of office-it's too late. NOTHING can undo all this damage, and trauma. No one, not in any length of time.

Also, he put a huge tariff on solar panels. So, he doesn't want renewable energy here-I guess because it wouldn't benefit his rich friends and their companies. It will cost thousands of jobs. Gee, I bet they're still waiting on all those coal mining jobs to come back, too. Every single day he screws up everything, more and more. Russia sure is getting paid off for their investment to destroy the US. http://time.com/5113472/donald-trump...-panel-tariff/

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 01-23-2018 at 04:52 AM
Old 01-23-2018, 05:41 PM

Well, it's just tough right now with the Democrats not having the House or Senate. Anyway here's some news from today: Trump-Russia: Jeff Sessions questioned in Mueller inquiry

Uganda's Museveni: I love Trump for being frank with Africans -

Ugh. Figures someone who's either a dictator or been in power for 10 or then this case more than 30 or however long years would say this about Trump.

Last edited by canflam; 01-24-2018 at 06:03 PM
Old 01-23-2018, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

i bought my first house back in late 2016, and was hoping to buy a couple of solar panels and solar-skylights at some point, once i had money from tax returns and a possible future promotion. now that orange-faced coal burning racist moron with a dead squirrel on his head, is making my renewable energy plans a distant dream until he and his henchmen are out of office. *sighs heavily*
Old 01-23-2018, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's so ridiculous that anyone would think we don't see the situation for what it is. When there was a Democrat president and Senate, but a GOP House all the same, it was the Dems's fault that the House shut down government. Now that the GOP holds literally all branches of government, it's still the Dems's fault?

How? How does that even work?

Just because they don't care about math doesn't mean the rest of us can't do it.

Also? There's already a wall between Mexico and the United States. Ask the people patrolling it. Let's say anyone really supported Trump's cockamamie scheme. You don't need more wall. You need more people.

It's this shocking thing where you need to hire and employ people to be able to do a job humanely and decently, for all involved. It's not some tree-hugging "all people deserve everything" pinko commie concept. (Although, if it were, it's still be a good sight better than anything I've heard in a year.) It's the idea that, in order to get what you want, you need to work with people. Bullying only gets you so far.
Old 01-24-2018, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My view-the GOP screws up, blames the Dems, and then won't let the Democrats even vote to make things better. At least when the GOP is in charge of everything. I've been shocked by how many people are blaming the Democrats for the shutdown.

They count on us not doing the math-that we'll just believe them and what they say.

They have shown that most of the drugs are coming in by water, not from Mexico, so his argument holds no merit. That's not new though. He just wants America more white.

Did you see Trump told Theresa May to get her people under control, and give him a warm welcome so he can go there?!?! Seriously. He really thinks he can control the world, and become Dictator of the world. I can't find a link to it though.

Kim
Old 01-24-2018, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Poor, poor Trump. He's so ignorant, it's almost painful to watch.

He wants an official visit to Downing Street (so he can dump on it, no doubt), and he's calling on Theresa May, of all people, to "tame" the people of Britain. He wants to go to London, with its Muslim mayor, to be glorified, and he's asking a Prime Minister who's recently suffered a really really bad electoral blow to exert her influence over the people to make sure he's given a reverential welcome.

Is this because he's not invited to Prince Harry's wedding? He wants to try and overshadow it or something? And he thinks he can call on Theresa May to make that happen for him?

Good God he's a moron.
Old 01-24-2018, 06:19 PM

He's our moron though.

Man, lots of news today!

Trump, the FBI and the 'secret memo' intriguing Washington

Trump 'looking forward' to interview by special counsel

ON MSNBC this week they were airing clips of people on FOX News really pissed about this FBI ''secret memo'' & ''secret society'' in the FBI.

Scarborough Slams Fox For Calling Out FBI
Closed Thread   Post New Thread