Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2017, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really resent the fact that she won't be recognized as a victim of terrorism. White supremacists are terrorists, too.
Old 08-14-2017, 06:09 AM
Master Fan

Of course they are.

They aren't calling it terorrism because the guy who did it is white. That's why it's not labelled terrorism. If the guy was a Muslim it would be.

Last edited by The Survivor; 08-14-2017 at 01:27 PM
Old 08-14-2017, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It truly is a sad time when a human life is lost and people are trying to justify it. Even more so when that justification comes from pure hatred.

I'm still lost for words, so I'll let her last Facebook post (according to a news report I saw) speak for itself, "If you're not outraged you're not paying attention".
Old 08-14-2017, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Trump condemns 'evil racism' in Charlottesville

Literally two days late and a dollar short. Not convincing at all either, considering his initial hand-waving response to the whole thing.
Old 08-15-2017, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/15/u...ttesville.html

Fk you, Donald Trump.
Old 08-15-2017, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

You can't be surprised, though, can you? This guy isn't it for the people.
Old 08-17-2017, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
Of course they are.

They aren't calling it terorrism because the guy who did it is white. That's why it's not labelled terrorism. If the guy was a Muslim it would be.
Remember Timothy McVeigh was called a terrorist after Oklahoma City, and he was white. So was the Unabomber.
Old 08-17-2017, 02:42 PM
I am a basketball genius!

At least 13 dead, 80 injured in Barcelona terror attack
Old 08-17-2017, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

i'm a white person and i am thoroughly sickened/disgusted by all the racist scum-trash of the white supremeist/neo-nazi/alt-right/meth-skinheads and their media-collaborators, the Axis of Stupid, twittertrolltrump, coulter, nugent, kidrock, sarapalin, and the republitards. ugh. so sick.

damn, more terrorist attacks in Spain, geez. my condolences to the victims and families.
Old 08-17-2017, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Timothy McVeigh, Terry Nichols and Ted Kaczynski certainly were/are white terrorists. You could argue that so were those kids at Columbine, too. But, and this is just my personal opinion, it seems that, since the attacks of September 11, we've been much slower to label white people "terrorist" in the same way that it's immediately what we call non-white mass shooters.

Speaking of terrorism: Spanish police 'stop second attack' after 13 killed in Barcelona

From the description, I'd say they most certainly have stopped a second attack, even though there are injured bystanders.
Old 08-18-2017, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Remember Timothy McVeigh was called a terrorist after Oklahoma City, and he was white. So was the Unabomber.
Yes I remember them I was a child when they did the things.. and I don't forget people like that. I am saying don't the President and most of the right wing media don't want to call white people terrorists now because they equate terrorists with people who aren't white. The language is very much different when a white person is doing the same thing a non white person is doing.

Last edited by The Survivor; 08-22-2017 at 05:41 AM
Old 08-19-2017, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good point!
Old 08-19-2017, 10:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Massive injustices in the world - thread #1

Peaceful Falun Dafa people - murdered for their organs by the Communist Party government of China

In the 1990’s the communist party of China (CCP) began promoting the peaceful practice Falun Dafa (also known as Falun Gong) as a way to ease stress and improve health and fitness. Many people in China obtained numerous benefits from the practice, and word of mouth about Falun Dafa spread very quickly in China. After only 7 years there were 100 million people doing the practice.

In 1999 the President of the CCP (Jiang Zemin) banned the practice because Falun Dafa had almost twice as many people doing the practice than the CCP had total members. The CCP is very controlling of the people in China, they sensor the internet and the media heavily, and anyone who refused to give up Falun Dafa were thrown into prison camps, and many have been brutally tortured and murdered for their organs.

A number of my friends from China had been put into labour camps for practicing Falun Dafa, some had also been tortured and it seems like all of them had been blood tested as candidates to be murdered for future organ harvesting.

KILLED FOR DOING THIS IN CHINA!

KILLED FOR DOING THIS IN CHINA!

Falun Dafa’s guiding principles are Truth Compassion and Tolerance. It is a practice of mind and body. Part of the practice is gentle exercises and meditation.

Every single member of the U.S House of Representatives agreed in 2016 that the Communist Party government of China has organised the forced organ harvesting (murder) of innocent people when they unanimously passed U.S House Resolution 343 by calling the actions of the CCP “state sanctioned”.
https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-...ution/343/text

The evidence that this is happening:

Harvested Alive 10 Years Investigation of Force Organ Harvesting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yhFdzo3_jo

A 700 page report with over 2,000 footnotes presenting the evidence.
Home | The International Coalition to End Organ Pillaging in China

Falun Dafa is practiced all over the world in over 120 countries. No other country has banned the practice, only China because they like to have strict control of the people. The CCP will spread lies and propaganda against any person or group who refuses to be controlled by them, and they will happily murder people who stand up to them. Lots of people refused to give up Falun Dafa, and this is why the government started a mass campaign to have them completely eliminated.

Christians Tibetans and Uyghers are also persecuted by the CCP. Why? Because they refuse to give up their beliefs and practice.
The forced organ harvesting in China is very wide spread and has been so lucrative that the communist government of China has now started targeting the Christians Tibetans and Uyghers by imprisoning them in concentration camps and murdering them for their organs. The real church's are underground in China.

The Underground Churches In China (RARE VIDEO)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxDr9D65Ixo

Falun Dafa is taught free of charge all around the world in parks, and people can also learn it at home by accessing the internet. It is not a religion.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to message me.

Last edited by Future husband of Kelly.; 08-20-2017 at 12:31 AM
Old 08-20-2017, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mr Ron, your thread was moved in here due to the sensitive nature of the post, these subjects are better suited for this thread

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 08-20-2017, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mr Ron, your thread was moved in here due to the sensitive nature of the post, these subjects are better suited for this thread

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread