Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 06-17-2004, 01:07 AM
Addicted Fan

Dana - Lmao! I love the title! Nice start, babe.

Yay for getting Roswell!! I know you must be super excited. Now we can watch them and discuss them all over again.. lol

[Zales]
"Change can be so constant that you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away and make you something different in an instant." [LAAH]
Old 06-17-2004, 01:30 AM
Elite Fan

Love the title. Reminds me of the Aqua song Barbie Girl.

I want to watch the early seasons of Roswell again. Season three repeats just ended here awhile ago and I'm having Roswell withdrawals now.
Old 06-18-2004, 02:31 AM
Elite Fan

Dana - You forgot to add the list of members.

And I'm just the opposite, I like Liz & Max but I can't stand Michael & Maria. Oh well , at least I know I like candy, I mean the sweet candy.
Old 06-19-2004, 05:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SpinBeneathCandy
I must hit with a baseball bat then, but then again you have no taste in male actors. I still love you though.
Well we have our own tastes in men I guess as the saying goes "To each his own".

Aww love you too anyway.

Btw *cough* The members list is missing at the start of the thread *cough*. Or do you want me to add it for you?
Old 06-20-2004, 11:47 AM
Addicted Fan

Heh. I like both Max and Liz and Michael and Maria. I liked Alex and Isabelle too before they killed him off and made her be spastic. Michael and Maria and Max and Liz are just completely different couples though so my liking for them is just different. If that makes sense.

Here I am Dana. Where are you? I said hi to you today and no response.

[Zales]
"Change can be so constant that you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away and make you something different in an instant." [LAAH]
Old 06-20-2004, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

Sometimes I feel like the only person on the internet who has never seen a single ep of Roswell
Old 06-20-2004, 12:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by elisheva
Sometimes I feel like the only person on the internet who has never seen a single ep of Roswell
Aww, I feel like the only person who hasn't seen an ep of Dawson's Creek.
Old 06-20-2004, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Colin James
Aww, I feel like the only person who hasn't seen an ep of Dawson's Creek.
Never seen that one either.

I'm probably going to go with this being a good thing. Anyways, we only had cable intermittently when I was younger (now, not at all) - so even when there was something I wanted to watch, I couldn't. Oh well.

For some reason, I feel really really lazy today. *naps*
Old 06-20-2004, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

You have school or work on a Monday? That could explain the sluggishness.

Monday is friends Day though so not too bad.
Old 06-20-2004, 01:52 PM
Master Fan

Nope, no school, except a night class which I'm skipping (one of my best friends is graduating *tear*), and no work since I am lazy. I'm just always lazy on sundays, haha. Later tonight I have to go out to babysit though so I feel like I have to squish in the laziness into a smaller amount of time. If that makes sense at all hence my constantly coming back online. bad punzie. but i want to talk to people
Old 06-20-2004, 02:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Love the title

OMG! People who haven't seen DC? You actually like go outside and socalise and don't watch TV all day?? Huh??

I was so in love with Alex from Roswell, he was the only reason I watched the show. Guys so motivate me to watch programmes or go to certain classes it's awful.

Every now and then I fall apart
Old 06-20-2004, 04:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Elegant - I completely know how you feel. It's horrible. Alex was great.. i miss his character, they ruined it.

I've been in a lazy mood all day as well. I should get up and shower or something so i can do something.

[Zales]
Old 06-21-2004, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I keep dreaming about this mysterious guy
Old 06-21-2004, 12:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Can I join the list?

MITH
Old 06-21-2004, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

Hey girls. Guess who's loveless again?

(i think he's a bloody idiot. but whatever.)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread