Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-26-2004, 02:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys! I haven't been around in ages, I've been pretty busy over the last couple of weeks with getting ready to come home from Uni and then enjoying being back home! Bored already now though... Sounds like some of you ladies have been getting lucky though! Pop, I hope this situation gets resolved. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'm sure there will be a rational explanation.

That guy from a while ago who is at Uni and lives quite near me at home, the one who was interested but I wasn't sure, texted me the other day. I told him last time, about 2 weeks before the end of term, that I wanted to wait for our next date until after the holidays, partly because I didn't really know if I wanted to see him again and partly because I was worried that, living so close, he'd want to come over in the holidays, and I would want a relationship to be slightly longer before we got to the parents stage.

Anyway, he's carried on texting me intermittently and I suspected that he would ask me to meet up with him in the holidays, which he did the other day. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I don't know why I'm sad about it, because he's a lovely sweet guy and he's actually interested in me - everything I thought I wanted! I really didn't know what to say to him, in the end I just texted and said I'd rather not, and I'll be in touch when we get back to Uni. He was really cool about it. He's just too nice, I know I'll hurt him!

[ 03-26-2004: Message edited PipSqueak ]
Old 03-26-2004, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Then don't do it!

If you're not feeling comfortable with the whole situation, don't do it!
I think I have said it before, but I have tried to make a go of a relationship more than once that were like that.

My motto is: If it doesn't feel right, forget about it immediately!
You're only gonna make yourself unhappy!

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 03-26-2004, 06:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Pop - I'm talking to you now, but still feel the need to respond to your post. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Anyway - I'm sorry for mis-reading. I tend to do that alot when i'm skimming through. Well, we'll figure out something. There's just gotta be some logical explanation as to why he's MIA. And I refuse to accept something happened to him as one.

Kia - Ya know, sometimes it's just necessary to be mean to a guy. And you're right. They do tend to get more persistant when you're mean. It's that whole chase thing. I don't know what else to say, they're just weird. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

PipSqueak - Are you feeling uncomfortable about the situation or you're just afraid of letting something happen?

[Zales]
"Change can be so constant that you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away and make you something different in an instant." [LAAH]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread