Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-25-2004, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Loveless Club #2 - We're crazy, not in love... at least not with real people ;)

from The Loveless Club #1

Welcome here, this is a thread for those who are very much single and probably still looking for love. Not to be confused with the Broken Hearts Club, this is the place for those of you who haven't had any experience in dating at all especially. And people who just basically feel lonely and have times where they don't feel loved or misundersood by others, feel free to join in too.

The loveless members: [img]smilies/group_hug.gif[/img]

1. Joanne (Colin James)
2. Jordan (*ReDnGrEeNmNmS*)
3. Kate (+ - ReD - +)
4. Vivi (Malha)
5. Kiki (PerKikiy)
6. Miia (Black Mary Cash Sparrow)
7. Dora (cute_kitten)
8. Kara (**SuperGirl*)
9. Punzie (elisheva)
10. Zales (zales00)
11. Lauren (Spikes_slayer)
12. Iris (Serenella)
13. Claudia (m&m fkan)
14. Dana (PoP NoT SoDa)
15. amusic20
16. *KIA* (Saskia)
17. Candace (MissCongeniality)
18. Bella (Elegantly Wasted)
19. Ashleigh (Silver_Sparkle)
20. Mesh (meshuggener007)
21. Cheryl (Çherié £u£u)
22. b.e.b.e.
23. scythe (Jen)

Anyone wants to be added feel free to ask [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

...and if you ask and I don't see your post because I'm stupid [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img] or not around, PM me [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

-------------

Actually I only now (after having posted the new thread) realized what EXACTLY it is about [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
But since I feel more loveless than heartbroken you won't get rid of me [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 03-01-2004: Message edited *KIA* ]

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 02-25-2004, 09:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for starting [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img].

I have to go write an essay on works I know nothing about and I have lost the actual question [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img].

[ 02-25-2004: Message edited Elegantly Wasted ]

Every now and then I fall apart
Old 02-25-2004, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh my! Doesn't sound too good... so what is it about?

Oh, by the way, could you post that weird little thing that belongs in front of the number. I swear I can't find it on my weird little laptop... it's NONEXISTENT!

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 02-25-2004, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ooops! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Found it! I was just being stupid... as always [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 02-25-2004: Message edited *KIA* ]

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 02-25-2004, 04:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Whoo new thread! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

Now...where were we? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."-Charlie McCarthy

*'Ships I Sail*
Spike/Buffy, Seth/Summer, Veronica/Logan, Draco/Ginny
Old 02-25-2004, 05:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Woohoo new thread!!! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]

I'm doing better about the whole dog thing. Thanks for asking Kia. I don't have a dog, but after seeing the other one so scared... it broke my heart. I feel for you and your poor little puppy.

Well back to the kissing topic... I don't know why it bothers me so much. I know the concept that a woman HAS to be desirable is very archaic, but there's still a part of me that feels that I've never been kissed because I'm gross or something. I know that sounds awful. I don't usually feel that way about myself, except when it comes to this subject. Maybe I'm still scarred from the horrible days in junior high when only a handful of people actually looked cute and all of the awkward people (myself included) felt repulsive. Who knows... but hopefully I will grow out of this feeling.

Anyway... hope everyone is doing alright. As always, I'm here if ya'll need anything at all! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-25-2004, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

Mesh, I've never been kissed either. (I'm 17, 18 in early April.) Sometimes I think, well, hurry it up already [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]...but on the other hand, I've neve been in a real relationship either. And when that happens, I;m sure kissing will happen too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Being in a relationship isn't something I want to rush just so I get it over with already, y'know? I get how you feel though, sometimes I feel like that too [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Someday our guys will come along.

In other news, I think my confusion about my blue haired guy is going to be okay. The whole being friends thing seems like it will work [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] *is happy*
e. e. cummings - somewhere i have never traveled
Old 02-25-2004, 06:47 PM
Extreme Fan

wow, thread 2 already? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I'm 19 and have never been kissed either .. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] But i think you shouldn't rush something like that, cause you can't get your first kiss back .. So better wait for the right guy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Though in my opinion it's about time for Mr. Right to find me .. [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2004, 07:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *KIA*:
<STRONG>Ooops! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 02-25-2004: Message edited *KIA* ]</STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love that sign!

meshuggener007 - Don't ever think you are gross or unattractive. We all experience things at different times in our lives, and you will too when it is the right time for you.

I just had a class with such annoyingly pretty girls and I'd woken up late and missed two hours and looked so awful, it made me feel so ugly and horrible and my face is broken out! No wonder there is a queue of boys outside me door [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img].

I am quite embarrassed about the boy I had my first kiss with. It was a really weird experience, but I don't regret it so much because at the time it felt right even if immediately afterwards I regretted it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]!

Old 02-26-2004, 08:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Wow you guys are great. Iris you are right... I shouldn't rush my first kiss b/c I'll never get it back. Punzie we are the same age... at least until you turn 18 [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] . Bella how long are your classes? You missed two hours but you were still able to make it to part of class?

Thanks for all the advice and support. You guys really are incredible.

Punz you'll have to tell me more about this blue haired guy... [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Is this a new love interest?

Well, on a positive note. It snowed today and school was cancelled!! Needless to say... I'm very happy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] .
Old 02-26-2004, 10:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by meshuggener007:
<STRONG>Wow you guys are great. Iris you are right... I shouldn't rush my first kiss b/c I'll never get it back. Punzie we are the same age... at least until you turn 18 [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] . Bella how long are your classes? You missed two hours but you were still able to make it to part of class?

Thanks for all the advice and support. You guys really are incredible.

Punz you'll have to tell me more about this blue haired guy... [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Is this a new love interest?

Well, on a positive note. It snowed today and school was cancelled!! Needless to say... I'm very happy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] .</STRONG>

Yay for snow [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]! Sun here for once, but still freezing [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img].

I'm a university student and on Thursdays I have three hours in a row of one class as it all got put together. Way too much fun for me [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].

Although there is a really hot guy in there but I'm always late so I never get to sit anywhere near him - grrrrrrr.

I swear there is a serious man shortage, well decent man shortage!

Old 02-26-2004, 10:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

i just [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the thread title! can i join? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

icon by Ron_Cullen
Old 02-26-2004, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *KIA*:
<STRONG>Ooops! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 02-25-2004: Message edited *KIA* ]</STRONG>
I love that sign! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Mind if I post it on the IBF Thread? (Insane Buffy Fans-IMO the best thread ever [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) This one is pretty good too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2004, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Scythe:
<STRONG>

I love that sign! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Mind if I post it on the IBF Thread? (Insane Buffy Fans-IMO the best thread ever [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) This one is pretty good too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Sure... go ahead!

Found a site which has a smiley generator... that's where I made this one. It's www.my-smileys.de .... I think...

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 02-26-2004, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by b.e.b.e:
<STRONG>i just [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the thread title! can i join? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
sure! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

avi by neel luvs tony
Closed Thread   Post New Thread