Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-22-2003, 09:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Anna: Thanks for the invite [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Hmm, I'd think more people would be interested in the thread but I suppose not a lot of people know about it, especially since the FF Community board was created and everything moved from OT. To be honest I'm Muslim but living in a suburb in New York I think there are more Jews here than all of Israel, and a lot of my friends, especially since high school, are Jewish. In fact, one of the reasons my friend and I don't talk much anymore is because her parents never exactly loved me [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] She's currently at a Jewish teen travel camp, and I'd probably write to her every day but if I do there's a chance the letters won't get to her and get forwarded to her parents; and I don't think they'd be happy at all. I can understand if you have any ill feelings, but I just don't want to start any trouble [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 07-22-2003, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

Hey Scat. welcome to the thread [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I don't think there should be any problem with you posting here...I mean everyone who loves us is perfectly welcome right? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Anna maybe the cookie trail really worked [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]
e. e. cummings - somewhere i have never traveled
Old 07-22-2003, 04:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh, sure, I love Jews [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yes, the cookie trail...well I may have eaten a few here and there [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 07-22-2003, 04:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Hee, I live in a very Jewish suburb of NY, too, Scat

Hey everyone! I'm Joan and I'm Jewish. Er...yeah. I've never felt strange about it or been harassed, cuz like 40% of the people around here are Jews, lol.
Old 07-23-2003, 06:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

WOW! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]There are people posting on this thread!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Elisheva you're right! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] the cookie trail actually worked!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It was a great idea, you're a genius!! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Scat- Trouble? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] what are you talking about? you're more than welcome to stay! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And of course it doesn't make me ill, we'd love to have you here [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] The more the merrier [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] I'm sorry about your friend and her parents [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Joan- Hi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] welcome to this thread [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] We're happy to have you here!

Yeah, it does sounds like both of you have more Jewish people there than in Israel [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Anna.
Old 07-27-2003, 01:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

*bump* [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Please! Save this thread! I'm bagging you! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I assume we need a topic to talk about, and I can't think of anything, so maybe one of you has some ideas? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 07-27-2003, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

We need more cookies. (ooh, cookies. now Im hungry.)

I got an LJ, very happy...Im having so much fun messing around with it [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]

[ 07-31-2003: Message edited elisheva ]
Old 07-28-2003, 07:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by elisheva:
<STRONG>We need more cookies. (ooh, cookies. now Im hungry.)

I got an LJ, very happy...Im having so much fun messing around with it [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] (My username is punzerel if anyone should wish to drop by. Nothing there yet though, really.)</STRONG>
Heehee, yeah, we definitely need more cookies [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] *bringing more cookies to the thread*

I'm trying to access your LJ and there's always an error, is this addres correct? www.livejournal.com/punzerel
I once wanted an LJ, but didn't want to have to pay for it, and I didn't know where to find a code, so I decided to stick with the traditional, ordinary journal, and I guess it's better, cause when I'll be 60, 80 or even 100 (if I ever get to live for so long) I can still read what I wrote when I was 17, and if I'll have an LJ, I'm scared that when I'm 80 I'll be too senile to remember how to use a computer [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Anna.

[ 07-28-2003: Message edited anna10186 ]
Old 07-29-2003, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by anna10186:
<STRONG>

Heehee, yeah, we definitely need more cookies [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] *bringing more cookies to the thread*

I'm trying to access your LJ and there's always an error, is this addres correct?
I once wanted an LJ, but didn't want to have to pay for it, and I didn't know where to find a code, so I decided to stick with the traditional, ordinary journal, and I guess it's better, cause when I'll be 60, 80 or even 100 (if I ever get to live for so long) I can still read what I wrote when I was 17, and if I'll have an LJ, I'm scared that when I'm 80 I'll be too senile to remember how to use a computer [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Anna.

[ 07-28-2003: Message edited anna10186 ]</STRONG>
*steals cookies from Anna* [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Either one should work. I have lots of paper diaries but I never can make myself keep them, I always drop them after a few days. But people still give me lots and lots of journals as gifts since they figure I like writing so I'll use them. I have at least three or four plus one I gave to my sister since she wanted it.
With my blog and my LJ though I keep writing cause I dunno, I feel more motivated to do so since I know some people are also checking to see what's new.
If I'm going through something really big or don't want to post something very personal I'll write it in a paper journal.

[ 07-31-2003: Message edited elisheva ]
Old 07-30-2003, 04:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
I'm neither Jewish nor Israeli but I've been to Israel once. Does that anable me to post here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And ... to be honest ... you do sound kind of desperate [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2003, 08:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nily:
<STRONG>Hi! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
I'm neither Jewish nor Israeli but I've been to Israel once. Does that anable me to post here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And ... to be honest ... you do sound kind of desperate [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hi Nily [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Of course, you can post here! We'd love to have more people [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]Have some cookies [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And, not only do we sound like it, but we are 100% desperate [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] So, when were you in Israel? Did you like it? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Elisheva- yeah, now it works [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Cool LJ you got there! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Most of my journal entries are pretty personal, so I wouldn't want other people to see them. For some reason I can't write stuff that I'd like other people to read, so I guess that's what my journal is for, I suppose I'm not an LJ type of person [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I also have a lot of journals, it's fun to read through them and realize how much my life has changed.

Anna.
Old 07-31-2003, 09:16 AM
Master Fan

Er, am editing out my LJ user name now as I want to keep it still fairly private (like, not open to *everyone*). If someone wants to drop by tell me and Ill prolly give it to you.
Old 07-31-2003, 12:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by anna10186:
<STRONG>

So, when were you in Israel? Did you like it? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
It was a school exchange programme about 4 years ago. And I loved it! In Eilat it was a little hot, though. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] We spent our last 3 days there (The families didn't want us in there homes over Pesach). We saw a lot of the country and the people were really nice. It was more a big sightseeing tour than a school exchange since we visited the school just once. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] All the other students of my class went to France instead. They spent every day in class [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Maybe I get another chance to get there one day. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for the cookies [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 07-31-2003: Message edited Nily ]
Old 08-04-2003, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey everyone! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Long time no see...

Quote:
Originally posted by gaL:
<STRONG>Indeed, it ROCKS. 922, too. AMAZING. Just finished watching it...

Oh, and... congratulations! I knew that one day you'll moderate the ER board [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Now we both run an ER community... Good luck! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

Oh2, say... do you have the Dateline special? I really want to watch it.</STRONG>
Ah, man, Kisangani... Frickin' amazing. Loved Luka's speech about war.

It's step one in my mission to take over FF/the world [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Thank you!

Yeah, I have it both downloaded and on tape.

Quote:
elisheva said... This whole sunburn business is a new experiece and one I don't like very much [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]
Heh, welcome to the club [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I'm all european genes and very pale, so I get sunburned all the time. Oh, and I added you to my LJ friends list, hope you don't mind.

Quote:
Anna said... How are you spending your summer?
Doing Scouts things [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] G'luck with the job hunt!

[ 08-04-2003: Message edited Mely ]
me too.
Old 08-04-2003, 05:47 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey Mely! Congrats on the modship [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Bah it's so gross and humid outside. And I cant even watch a movie cause my sister's using the playstation [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread